Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Your Girlfriend's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend's Sister (5367 Views)

Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister! / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend's Sister by wascoms(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2006
my girl friend's sister is always given me a hothug when ever we meet and she is very very busty, most times she tell me if not for her sister she would have love to have an adventure with me but if i don't mind we could keep it as a secret.

if you happened to be the one what would you do?

make love to her and find how adventurous she is or stick to yourself?
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by hotangel2(f): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2006
Put 'lil or big willy' where it belongs. Forget abt her i beg you. You know the right thing to do. Just ignore her, and if u like tell ur gf abt it.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by dejiolowe: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2006
wascoms:

make love to her and find how adventurous she is or stick to yourself?
man, give it to her the way she wants it and keep your trap shut. that is adventure....
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Ayodele: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2006
Oh men you got to stick to your ass, that is very stupendious.
you hear so.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by christyne(f): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2006
I'll rather advise u to try no such thing,it is very dangerous.U can do tht only if u know u dont love ur girl friend.U've got to ignore her just as HA has said.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by ZuluNation(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2006
You say she is very very busty.Dude what in the world are you waiting for, slap that ass man and stop acting like a child.Slap that ass, slap that ass, God almighty slap that ass.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by wascoms(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2006
she is even assuring me now that she new about two other guys my woman is dating apart from me,
that she just want me to have a taste of her and see the difference
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by queen2(f): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2006
She's lieing, she wants u, thats why she said that, she neva told u that before, or u shld find out yourself if its true or not, but i doubt it. Leave her, stick to your girl, so ....... if she's busty nko.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by xchian(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2006
MUMU CANT U SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.THEY HAV PLANNED IT JST TO SEE IF U WUD FALL,AND U FALLING ALREADY.COME ON BRO,BE A TRUE PLAYER.THEY ARE TRYING YOU.DNT GIV IN,JST GO ON AND TELL HER HOW MUCH U LIK HER SIS.ITS A PLANNED WORK.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by wascoms(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2006
queen2 and xchian; i really appreciate your advice but do you know
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by wascoms(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2006
just within three days i caught her with two different guys, and you know what she did? she promised coming to my place taht i should stay in the house, i waited for her from to 7pm then i started calling her line but it was switch off, then i decided to strol out with my cousin brother but still trying her, the moment i got her on line i saw her in my front kissing a guy then she picked my call and told me that she is still in the house i felt very bad but i never let her know that i saw her, then the following day the same thing happened with a different guy and all within my location
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by queen2(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2006
oh really, so its true? her sister's right shocked
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by wascoms(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2006
yes queen2; her sister is right but i so much loved her and that is the more reason i have to come up here to ask from people like you to tell me what to do

thanks
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Todd(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2006
go with the sis, but give yourself a bout a month, to break up with the girlfriend confront her about the little incedent you saw, don't jsut dump her and get it with the sis, give yourself about a week or people will start calling you immoral
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Todd(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2006
that or this is a crazy test, but if so that is one F#&ked up test, just confrount her and make your own decisions. only you know what is right for you.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by dejiolowe: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2006
@wascoms stop behaving like mumu mai gai. do *dem two and fashy. none of them is worth the candle. they will be stories later... in fact, u get to compare who is a better cream grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by coolblue(m): 4:21am On Jan 27, 2006
it is sadistic vengeance to sleep with the younge sister just because the elder sister is a putz.
personally id recommend dropping that entire family what kind of girl knows u r going out with her elder sister but puts the moves on you?

but if u r just a Hot bunny, go 4 it, satisfy your craving and then what?
Life is too short for all that.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by bumbaby(f): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2006
Personally I think you should tell ur girlfriend about it oh before u enter trouble.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by lilnaomi(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
lmao, funny responses. na wa 4 d guys advising him 2 go ahead n do d sista

ol' boi@ wascoms, move on n 4get d chic. bone d sista, bone d gurl, bone d whole family, they obviously aint worth it.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Nnekie(f): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
Both sisters sound pretty dangerous to me. Word of advice nig, RUN A MILE, AND KEEP RUNNING!
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by eveseh(f): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2006
bad bad bad
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by whitelexi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2006
If you're a bachelor grin then u have wasted too much time contemplating as well, I naturally hate cheating babes, so i wouldn't even feel any emotions when i put fire on that ass!
If you're not a Bachelor  grin forget it! You will not get far with the adventure cool
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by manakins: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2006
Once caught always will,i advise move onto the sis, catch ur groove without emotions,stick there if u fill so, or move on when u feel u are thru.
Stop sucking,move with the flow of the ocean. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
@wascoms, When was the last time ur a$$ was dropped by a girl, well just get prepared cos like that dude said, its a set-up, so if u fall into it i promise ur d**k would never taste any sweet babe again, so shine ur eyes, if u need help, make i help u comot dirts for ur eye angry angry angry
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by TaniCarr(f): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2006
I have a bid issue and I want to post it.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by sy2000(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2006
Boy, don't be tempted by your girlfriend's sister. Anyway, if i was in your shoes and i love my girlfriend, i won't even try to mess with her sister because if your girl later finds out  you are a player,   hm hm  hm  boy you gonna be in big trouble.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by omonozozo(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2006
Dude, I will advice you to bust the sisters. But if it was me I would have had party with them already and moved on. cool
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by queen2(f): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2006
*roll eyes*
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by twinkledew(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2006
A player will tell u to shag her. a responsible person in their right mind will tell u to ignore her and tell your GF what her sis said to u.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by twinkledew(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2006
some people say stuffs they will never do.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by Oracle(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2006
I believe you're not a kid
if you know whatz right do it.

if your girlfriend opened up to you and told you your brother wanted to get down with her.
what would you tell her to do
seek adventure?
or remain faithful to you.
Re: Your Girlfriend's Sister by omonozozo(m): 2:04am On Aug 27, 2006
Been there, done that. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) / M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.