Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? (4496 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by angelfallz(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Putting feminism as the reason for every womanly problem sounds a lot like bullshit spilled by drunken dullards or tall tales passed around by ignorant fools. You should know better.

do you deny that feminism teaches women that, "they can have it all"?
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Crownstar01: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Chenko001:
Pls can you guys try to make yours comments short and comprehensive. First two that I read was just a long piece of EPISTLE that has little or no point at all. Trying to read em all gon' take a whole 4 hrs or so. All these vocabularies makes it look like a diction or speech competition
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2020
angelfallz:

You're just that desperate to add feminism to this issue. But I sense a little education won't hurt I guess.

Truth is, men have always preferred younger women since the dawn of age. In fact, a lady of 18 years and above was considered "outdated" back then, forcing women to marry old men with 5 wives just so they wont be the laughing stock. Civilization pushed that limit to 30 but men will always be men.

The only thing feminism has taught women is that if you aren't selected in your "prime" for marriage, that it is okay to continue living life. wink
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Gentle0wavez: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Older women lie to fit in socially and professionally, while the younger ones just lie for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by angelfallz(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're just that desperate to add feminism to this issue. But I sense a little education won't hurt I guess.

Truth is, men have always preferred younger women since the dawn of age. In fact, a lady of 18 years and above was considered "outdated" back then, forcing women to marry old men with 5 wives just so they wont be the laughing stock. Civilization pushed that limit to 30 but men will always be men.

The only thing feminism has taught women is that if you aren't selected in your "prime" for marriage, that it is okay to continue living life. wink

Wow. i am not desperate. it is actually you that is desperate, how? go back and read what i wrote initially. you would see that i used feminism to explain, "why previous generations embraced adulthood faster than the current generation," which was what someone on the first page brought up.

In your desperate attempt to force the issue you took my use of feminism out of context.
Please re-read my write again, this time calmly and try to comprehend it. I did not write it in a hurry, i put some thoughts into it. So please do justice to it.
God bless you as you do so.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Wow. i am not desperate. it is actually you that is desperate, how? go back and read what i wrote initially. you would see that i used feminism to explain, "why previous generations embraced adulthood faster than the current generation," which was what someone on the first page brought up.

In your desperate attempt to force the issue you took my use of feminism out of context.
Please re-read my write again, this time calmly and try to comprehend it. I did not write it in a hurry, i put some thoughts into it. So please do justice to it.
God bless you as you do so.

Feminism has nothing to do with men preferring younger women or women reducing their age just to continue to thrive in the prime. That is my message.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by angelfallz(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Feminism has nothing to do with men preferring younger women or women reducing their age just to continue to thrive in the prime. That is my message.

i never said it was.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2020
angelfallz:

i never said it was.

Then how did feminism come into the message?
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by angelfallz(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Then how did feminism come into the message?

and i have told you to go back and read my initial reply on the thread.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by LordKO(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Answer the question! Why did you reduce your age from 21 to 20.5?
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2020
LordKO:

Answer the question! Why did you reduce your age from 21 to 20.5?

I didn't reduce my age
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2020
angelfallz:

and i have told you to go back and read my initially reply on the thread.

I read it and there was nothing there. Women will always have declining "Smv" even without feminism. So I fail to see how feminism is responsible for a natural phenomenon
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by ibkonekt(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I read it and there was nothing there. Women will always have declining "Smv" even without feminism. So I fail to see how feminism is responsible for a natural phenomenon

this is true, feminism has nothing to do with declining smv (age wise). that is nature at work. (but SMV is not only limited to aging)
How feminism affects a woman's SMV
1. women are told to explore their sexuality....aka become a wh0re in your prime years and settle to marry a simp later
2. refuse to be submissive.....aka we are equal and i don't have to listen to him, i can do what i want without my husband permission
3. be masculine and not feminine....women power hear me roar nonsense, not know how to cook clean or take care of a home
4. body positivity......aka get as fat as a land whale but the man should love you all the same when she now has a ugly body

i think they are more but these are what i can recall....either way feminism is truly the catalyst that destroyed relationships as we know it...we are headed for uncharted territories now

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Gentle0wavez: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

this is true, feminism has nothing to do with declining smv (age wise). that is nature at work. (but SMV is not only limited to aging)
1. women are told to explore their sexuality....aka become a wh0re in your prime years and settle to marry a simp
2. refuse to be submissive.....aka we are equal and i don't have to listen to him
3. be masculine and not feminine....women power hear me roar nonsense, not know how to cook clean or take care of a home
4. body positivity......aka get as fat as a land whale but the man should love you all the same

i think they are more but these are what i can recall....either way feminism is truly the catalyst that destroyed relationships as we know it...we are headed for uncharted territories now

Chai savage. Have small mercy na
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
ibkonekt:

1. women are told to explore their sexuality....aka become a wh0re in your prime years and settle to marry a simp
2. refuse to be submissive.....aka we are equal and i don't have to listen to him
4. body positivity......aka get as fat as a land whale but the man should love you all the same

Now you're going completely off course. Typical cheesy cheesy

Even in the age where feminism wasn't available, women were still left behind in the "unmarried" category hence the spinster terms and the like. Elucidate the reason why for me if you can.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by ibkonekt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Now you're going completely off course. Typical cheesy cheesy

Even in the age where feminism wasn't available, women were still left behind in the "unmarried" category hence the spinster terms and the like. Elucidate the reason why for me if you can.

yeah i agree i went off course. i just decided to add that feminism also contributes to lowering a woman's SMV.

as for a response, as far as i know. a woman that kept her virtue almost always got a husband. most of the women that had the spinster issue were not virgins. you know virginity was very important in the past. eitherway the number of spinsters and single mothers were few
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Pascopele: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
True.
angelfallz:

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Pascopele:
Why don't women like revealing their age?

sequel to our mail

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Pascopele: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
which mail?
odimbannamdi:

sequel to our mail
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by odimbannamdi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pascopele:
which mail?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Pascopele: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Are you not Steve that reached out to me via regarding ads?
noted boss
Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by odimbannamdi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pascopele:
noted boss

Thanks. I have edited my post as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers, bro

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? by Pascopele: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
wink
odimbannamdi:

Thanks. I have edited my post as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers, bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] / Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.