Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

+18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] (4477 Views)

+18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
I beg you in the name of God, if you're a man, read this post in link 1 and when you're done, read the one in link 2. It doesn't matter how many minutes, hours, or days it takes. Please, read it even if you hate reading. You'll surely thank me later. GUARANTEED!

The first post is about humans having 4 lives and how to live a happy life as a man. You'll NEVER regret reading it and you can NEVER see this info anywhere on Earth.

The second post is a short story by a man called HotWáx. In his post, he shared a story of what happened between him and his fianceé at a hotel in Ibadan.

The reason I added this story is to let you relate the first post with the second post. After reading both, you'll see her dark life was fully exhibited, but the young man in question didn't know she has this life. You, reading this post will be ahead of the game. Life is a jungle — being ahead is an advantage.

Link 1: https://www.nairaland.com/6894605/18-sex-4-lives-secret

Link 2: https://www.nairaland.com/6913311/lady-made-mess-hotel

I'm doing all these to help you as a man, open your eyes, and reduce early death caused by shock or heartbreak.

Note: the post in link 1 will be deleted in 2022. You have 3 days left. If you don't read it now, you'll end I up buying it as a book.

It's sad we humans don't value free things, but when it's sold and expensive, that's when we crave for it just the same way people are craving to get our ChatDîcted and Lasticle books.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by haakeem2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
I already read the link 1 last week and it was wow, going to convert it to pdf now for future use....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin you
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
haakeem2:
I already read the link 1 last week and it was wow, going to convert it to pdf now for future use....

Glad you read it. Read link 2 and after you're done, drop your number and get 1k card for reading both.

By the way, don't convert it to PDF. It's about to be turned to a book. If everyone converts it to a book, I'll lose. Pity my business. It will be sold for as cheap as 10k.

4 Likes

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Damseywizzy: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Luckily for me, I've read both of them, before you create this thread.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Damseywizzy:
Luckily for me, I've read both of them, before you create this thread.

Did you see the correlation? Was your time spent reading it a waste? Do you regret reading it?
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Did you see the correlation? Was your time spent reading it a waste? Do you regret reading it?
But the post was too long. I got tired before reading up to 20% of it. It is not my fault,it was boring.i think I should be reading it bit by bit
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by haakeem2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Glad you read it. Read link 2 and after you're done, drop your number and get 1k card for reading both.

By the way, don't convert it to PDF. It's about to be turned to a book. If everyone converts it to a book, I'll lose. Pity my business. It will be sold for as cheap as 10k.

I'm done reading it and it was very disheartening if only the op had seen your post or you did post it earlier he would had known how to handle the case from the starting,womens ehh......

You would sell the book for 10k WTF!.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Damseywizzy: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd

I can see the correlation between them. It wasn't a waste of time, like all your other trends that I've read.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Dukio: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

Only f00ls buy your books

3 Likes

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Damseywizzy:
iLegendd

I can see the correlation between them. It wasn't a waste of time, like all your other trends that I've read.

Lol

You're right.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dukio:

Only f00ls buy your books

That's true.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifyken:

But the post was too long. I got tired before reading up to 20% of it. It is not my fault,it was boring.i think I should be reading it bit by bit
Okay
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
haakeem2:
I'm done reading it and it was very disheartening if only the op had seen your post or you did post it earlier he would had known how to handle the case from the starting,womens ehh......

You would sell the book for 10k WTF!.

This is my number; 07011 airtel.

One day, you'll realize white men buy some of my books for 100k+.

Card sent.

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by haakeem2(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
iLegendd:

One day, you'll realize white men buy some of my books for 100k+.
Card sent.

seen, thanks alot.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by aloma007(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Only a mad man will have nothing to benefit from this whole thread of educative and family counseling combined topics.

The first link after reading it last week shows that every man finding women comfort are only digging their personal graves

And surprisingly, the second link summed it all up.

It's true that no woman will ever sacrifice her own happiness for any man anywhere.

They can lie more than anything that lies best.

A woman will cry and curse herself to win your sympathy knowing fully she was telling lies.

Those two articles should be well appreciated especially the first link because it was visibly explanatory and imaginarily realistic.

Second link Op should testify to God's protection over his unborn generation because he might never know the freedom he will enjoy forever if he has the needed knowledge to raise a family from experience
Thanks

Note: I need a job to resume latest as early as 3rd of January 2022.
My story must change oo

Op, nothing is small oo, abeg put something in the number below.
You're blessed Sir

2204408800, UBA,
Abosede O A.

3 Likes

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Uyoukowise: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2021
I HAVE READ THE TWO,THE IS A LOT OF WISDOM IN ONE.ONCE SHE CHEAT SHE IS OUT AND DON'T FORGIVE.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by b3llo(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2021
I just finished reading the 1st link though I read the second link earlier today. Bros, too much oil dey your head and you opened my mind to another aspect of human nature. I saved the page for onward personal study again and again until I digest everything. Thanks for being a blessing.

1 Like

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by heniford2: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2021
iLegendd:
I beg you in the name of God, if you're a man, read this post in link 1 and when you're done, read the one in link 2. It doesn't matter how many minutes, hours, or days it takes. Please, read it even if you hate reading. You'll surely thank me later. GUARANTEED!

The first post is about humans having 4 lives and how to live a happy life as a man. You'll NEVER regret reading it and you can NEVER see this info anywhere on Earth.

The second post is a short story by a man called HotWáx. In his post, he shared a story of what happened between him and his fianceé at a hotel in Ibadan.

The reason I added this story is to let you relate the first post with the second post. After reading both, you'll see her dark life was fully exhibited, but the young man in question didn't know she has this life. You, reading this post will be ahead of the game. Life is a jungle — being ahead is an advantage.

I'm doing all these to help you as a man, open your eyes, and reduce early death caused by shock or heartbreak.

Note: the post in link 1 will be deleted in 2022. You have 3 days left. If you don't read it now, you'll end I up buying it as a book.

It's sad we humans don't value free things, but when it's sold and expensive, that's when we crave for it just the same way people are craving to get our ChatDîcted and Lasticle books.

God bless you for that post the second link na boob

1 Like

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Have read the 2nd thread already but have not seen the first..
Well let me go through the first now b4 it turns a book.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Brian47(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Omor Ilegend you dey write oo.
No wonder you write books.
I started reading link one last night and I finished this morning. I just have to say man ladies are too complicated ooo, and this have exposed me to the way ladies behave now.

Any guy that started reading this and stopped cause it was too long, they don miss good advice.
Thanks for the write up bro.

1 Like

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Osas187: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2021
I'd read the both link.Thanks for sharing. But Ilegendd how can I convice a girl to share her dark life with me,because there's a neighbour of mine that did act holy but I knew she's just pretending to me Thou I've never simp for her.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Kidskywalker: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Ilegendd I like your soft doings. I want to flee foverever from sapa.What coins do you suggest I start buying now to build finance. Woman no my problem as i never get their time but to make this money na there problem dey
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by DCONE1(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Amazing ,I ve read both links and I ve learnt alot
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Osas187:
I'd read the both link.Thanks for sharing. But Ilegendd how can I convice a girl to share her dark life with me,because there's a neighbour of mine that did act holy but I knew she's just pretending to me Thou I've never simp for her.

I don't give relationship advice again. I put them in a book. But, let me reveal a little. If you act too holy in the compound, just the same way she's acting, she'll not reveal it to you.

She'll see you as a pretender who wants to expose her waywardness to people in the compound. She'll prefer to mess with people who don't live in that compound.

Or, she'll prefer another guy in that compound who smokes, but doesn't mingle much with people. She'll see him honest and as someone who can keep a secret.

There was this girl that came back to Nigeria, she's beautiful and the father is rich. While in their house, I didn't know she smokes weed secretly. I heard the rumor and was shocked.

To get into her secret life, I went and bought SK, even though I don't smoke. I met her and just opened my palm and her mouth opened wild. "How did you know I smoke SK?" She asked in a hush tone to avoid her parents or others from hearing.

Immediately, she took me to her well-furnished room, locked everywhere, and powered the AC and we started smoking. I had to smoke with her not because I smoke, but to make her feel we have the same dark life.

When we both got high, she became hôrny and...fill in the blank. I probably didn't do or maybe I did.

She became addicted to me and was telling me things she doesn't tell others.

So, you see, to get into a woman's dark side, you must align with her "evil doings" as if you have similar dark side. Failure to do that, she won't let you in. The similarity is what will make her open up.

If you tell a woman how many women you've aborted pregnancy with, she'll open up and tell you how many she has aborted.

This can only happen after you've created rapport and had an unforgettable sex with her and she can't get enough of you. Great sex make women become addicted.

If you ask a woman if she masturbates, she'll say no and probably starts preaching to you, but if you tell her you masturbate too much and wants to stop, then say, "You know that feeling of guilt you get after you've done it and starts promising yourself never to do it again, but before you know it, you're back to doing it again?"

She'll laugh and say, "Yes, I also feel guilty too." Or, may not open up yet, but will soon do if you handle the conversation right.

Assume she does it even if she hasn't admitted yet.

You can say, "The day you tried stopping, did you notice after you made that decision, the urge to do it became more intense?"

With this statement/question, you've already assumed she does it and she too will assume you already know she does it and she'll open up.

So, before you get into a woman's dark life, you must

1. Create rapport (comfort and trust)
2. Have a sense of humor and always assume — don't ask bluntly — sneak into her heart with humor
3. Bring in moderate naughtiness and mix it with some humor she can't resist to laugh at — if you just go with naughty without humor, she'll become defensive
— Read ChatDîcted to see how it's done

Humor and naughtiness breaks a woman's defences faster than a tall, rich, and handsome man can.

Here is a link to download the free version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

4 Likes

Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Emmymyron5(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
ILEGENDD
Boss
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Olatoman(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021

I had read the first link the second day it was posted, long but worth it, the link to the second story was an eye opener and a bit of an example of link one.

Needless to say, I enjoy when you make topics that makes one question things and makes one circumspect.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
me don read taya self,, you actually did a great job and waiting for the book....i need my own airtel card o .. 09074635796
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
iLegendd:

crypto ain't paying this one again, he has return to square one where he started from since 2005... trying so hard for his wack ebooks to sell by force.
Re: +18: If You're A Man, See This Before You Die [Picture] by Daytrader1: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
iLegendd:

I love reading and your posts are worth reading, thank you for the information in link 1 and i can clearly see the correlation with link 2 guys story, but how did she hookup with the guy so fast? Maybe she knew him before, nawa oh her format cast sha, but the moral of the story is that her pleasure comes before your happiness, neva forget, bro link one need dey pdf abeg

(1) (Reply)

See Where Being An Obedient As Landed Me (pictures) / Candy Lips / Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.