Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! (12045 Views)

My Pic( Deleting Soon) / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / Rate My Pic Without Makeup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by dollytino4real(f): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
f
InfernoNig:

OK. Take the second one
ok
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by offset67(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
....look at pic ...pukes
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by finalboss(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2020
dollytino4real:
yes boss any beta
nothing Much, how's business ma
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by dollytino4real(f): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2020
finalboss:
nothing Much, how's business ma
fine but no biz yes but soon
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
KevUnique:
eyaah. I kind-of feel for u ma'am. And i underdstand how you felt and why u posted that pic , although you removed it ever since. You are beautiful sha, and even for your age. Best of luck , okay? Take care. Oh, and NL peeps can be very "wivked" You just have to be careful. If for anything, your age makes me to respect you and maybe I find y attractive too (maybe cuz of your face) and cuz i like dark women more (i am fair-tonned) I know we all have our different stories..Hmmmn, curious to know why u are single ,if u are. Just out of my curiosity tho...But all the best to you, all d same. God bless.
pls am not single, am married with kids, it was just turbulence
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
pls am not single, am married with kids, it was just turbulence
oh, oopss! Well, u would have to forgive my intrusion. Well, i was only making an expression known, and not that I was hitting on you ma'am. I respect boundaries, and myself. Those turbulences...I totally understand. Thank God u overcame. Hv a good day on.
Re: This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! by dollytino4real(f): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2020
KevUnique:
oh, oopss! Well, u would have to forgive my intrusion. Well, i was only making an expression known, and not that I was hitting on you ma'am. I respect boundaries, and myself. Those turbulences...I totally understand. Thank God u overcame. Hv a good day on.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics / Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.