Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Know If You Are Lusting After Her Or In Love With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are Lusting After Her Or In Love With Her. (354 Views)

Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting / Five Ways To Know If You Are Lusting After Him Or In Love With Him. / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Lusting After Her Or In Love With Her. by OjieFortune(f): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2020
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE LUSTING AFTER HER WHILE THINKING YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER.
BELOW IS FIVE WAYS TO KNOW IF IT IS LOVE OR LUST.

Love is divided into three places, Eros, Philia, and Agape. These three types of love exist in every human being, and every being expresses these three types of love in different ways. I will give you a little clue about the different characters of these three types of love.

Eros:- This is the type of love that most likely represents lust, sexual chemistry, and desire, it is an intimate kind of love where you feel connected with someone for the purpose of romance. This type of love reaction is needed mostly in marriages but for some reason, 95% of the human race both married and unmarried are adopting this system of love in all their dealings with the opposite sex or same-sex.

Philia:- This type of love is called "brotherly love" it is about showing loyalty, giving sacrificially, and showing appreciation, it is a noble form of love not involving sex. This type of noble love is 85% missing in our world today as the majority of persons who should be anchoring this type of love for the next generation to emulate are rather living in lust.

Click on the link below to read the complete article.

https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/07/how-to-know-if-you-are-lusting-after.html

If this has helped, leave a Comment

Share.

©
COPYRIGHT
OJIE FORTUNE

(1) (Reply)

Y'all BEWARE Of [b]simibola[/b] She's A Scammer!! / Am I Loosing My Worth In This Relationship? Find Out / Surest Way To Know If Someone Truly Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.