Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) (9789 Views)

APC Convention: Osinbajo May Step Down For Buharl's Preferred Candidate / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It / Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by tomakint: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Read it up here about Magu it was reported that after proving too difficult he eventually went cold when he was shown incriminating documents and files there and there he started confessing and it was alleged that he even gave Osinbajo N4 billion and you are asking for what? Over to Osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by NGpatriot: 2:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Typical dumb and comedic ipob rubbish.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brandstudio01: 2:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Movie premier

4 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by emilas1979(m): 2:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Have always known a day like this will surely come for him.
So many others like him in the administration .
It's only time will tell.

As for Ossi, He should start counting down. His time in the Villa is numbered

12 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 08, 2020
I have a feeling that some of the recent happenings have bigger end game.

Magu wahala may just be means to an end so those rejoicing should wait and not rejoice too early. It seems that a new cabal is taking over and they wanna do some layoffs. grin

30 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by tungamaje: 2:59am On Jul 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

In every rumour, there is always an iota of truth. After all, EFCC and DSS refuted the claim that Magu was arrested when Sahara reporters first reported it yesterday

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by LegendHero(m): 3:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Foolish people.

So Osinbajo will just ask Magu for 4billion and pocket it just like that when he is not mentally handicapped.

This Jackson ode is a fool just like his name.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Hedonisco: 3:02am On Jul 08, 2020
This turn of events is 'sweeting' my belle no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:06am On Jul 08, 2020
STAR BOY cool

I GO FUMBLE IF I NOR INVITE MY PALS DEM
HELINUES
SUPERCASE1
AFAMED
OLOMINIRA
YORUBAKINGING
DEJI17
ALLTHINGSGOOD
WALEDEJI
COOLITEMPA
OLLAH123

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FORgrin

7 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:14am On Jul 08, 2020
J111333:

Magu wahala may just be means to an end so those rejoicing should wait and not rejoice too early. It seems that a new cabal is taking over and they wanna do some layoffs. grin
END WETIN

WE DIE HERE cool

ONE NAIJERIYA GASKIYA MANA

IF MY SOUTH WEST GOVERNORS FUMBLE, THEN PYTHON GO DANCE

PERIOD cool

8 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:15am On Jul 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

TOO MUCH CRYING WILL ATTRACT PYTHON O

BE GUIDED cool

10 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:20am On Jul 08, 2020
I just knew that Magu cannot be acting so confidently recklessly stupid without a higher backing

Obviously it's not Buhari

It might be a trap set for Osibanjo in other to finally lay his presidential career/political career to rest

I must admit that the North plays politics like professional chess player, they give you the pawns even sacrifice the KNIGHT or BISHOP in order to get the king

Once they set the puzzle in motion, not till the very end before you can figure out their true intentions

They engage in long term planning

This is not the first time Magu was accused, infact, it was this very same DSS that wanted him removed then but the president turned a blind eye

Why the sudden interest

I think Osibanjo is whom they are after and if care is not taken, they've gotten a way to clip his wings!!!

Watch out nothing will eventually happen to Magu, he will even be assigned to another post in future.

My thoughts though

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 3:21am On Jul 08, 2020

shocked

I hope the Osinbajo's part is not true o...

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by CilicMarin: 3:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Useless ipob miscreants... Mtcheeeew!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by helinues: 3:30am On Jul 08, 2020
FRESHG:
STAR BOY cool

I GO FUMBLE IF I NOR INVITE MY PALS DEM
HELINUES
SUPERCASE1
AFAMED
OLOMINIRA
YORUBAKINGING
DEJI17
ALLTHINGSGOOD
WALEDEJI
COOLITEMPA
OLLAH123

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FORgrin

I thought midnight is the best time to meditate...

Just look at yourself.... undecided undecided

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by culf: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerian politicians and corruption.... is any of them clean?
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:36am On Jul 08, 2020
helinues:

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR
I NOR FIT DIGEST THIS WONDERFUL NEWS ALONE NAgrin

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38am On Jul 08, 2020
And we dey laugh Awon Hush Puppy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by FRESHG(m): 3:40am On Jul 08, 2020
CilicMarin:
PAINMENTgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by helinues: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2020
FRESHG:
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR
I NOR FIT DIGEST THIS WONDERFUL NEWS ALONE NAgrin

Okay oo

As a friend, my good advise for you is try and get good and meaningful life, instead of provoking innocent people intentionally..

Kindly go through your own achieves ( With all of your multiple monikers) and see how you have expressed Pain, Anger , Frustration, Envy in almost all your comments...

Not just to me, but to other innocent people...

So what's the end game to this nonsense?
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2020
CilicMarin:
Who is the IPOB miscreants here Magu or Osibanjo

Brain still dey your head so

It's very crucial you stay away from sniper for now!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by bottlewater1(m): 3:53am On Jul 08, 2020
nawa ooo

this osinbanjo indictment is getting really real

this is the only man I can trust for the restructuring and repositioning of this country for now and if he is removed from the presidency race

hmm...it is well

3 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Yebosola(m): 3:56am On Jul 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Foolish people.

So Osinbajo will just ask Magu for 4billion and pocket it just like that when he is not mentally handicapped.

Ipob media crew on the loose again, 4B to Osinbajo,4B kill u there, awon werey gbogbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by SmartPolician: 4:04am On Jul 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Foolish people.

Make sure you return to these words when the full details emerge

I just hope you don't hide your face in shame

5 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by SmartPolician: 4:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I just knew that Magu cannot be acting so confidently recklessly stupid without a higher backing

Obviously it's not Buhari

It might be a trap set for Osibanjo in other to finally lay his presidential career/political career to rest

I must admit that the North plays politics like professional chess player, they give you the pawns even sacrifice the KNIGHT or BISHOP in order to get the king

Once they set the puzzle in motion, not till the very end before you can figure out their true intentions

They engage in long term planning

This is not the first time Magu was accused, infact, it was this very same DSS that wanted him removed then but the president turned a blind eye

Why the sudden interest

I think Osibanjo is whom they are after and if care is not taken, they've gotten a way to clip his wings!!!

Watch out nothing will eventually happen to Magu, he will even be assigned to another post in future.

My thoughts though

Stop all these baseless assumptions

It's annoyingly senseless

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by engrtee(f): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2020
osibanjo is senior advocate of Nigeria.
such men are so intelligent that they don't steal without covering their track.
no way
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:14am On Jul 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stop all these baseless assumptions

It's annoyingly senseless
FYI it's called analysis

If Buhari is truly fighting corruption then why is Babachir Lawal not charged to court to pay for his crimes

Why is he free

Why was he campaigning for Buhari

Is this this the first time Magu has been accused

Despite the then DSS warning, Buhari still submitted his name to the senate and you say that there's no catch

Use your brain!!!

12 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by SmartPolician: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

FYI it's called analysis

If Buhari is truly fighting corruption then why is Babachir Lawal not charged to court

Why is he free

Why was he campaigning for Buhari

Is this this the first time Magu has been accused

Despite the then DSS warning, Buhari still submitted his name to the senate and you say that there's no catch

Use your brain!!!

Sensible people analyze with facts NOT assumptions

Analysis based on assumptions is a new form of stupidity

You people shove NONSENSE down our throats when you continuously occupy useful cyberspace with BULLCRAP

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by surgical: 4:23am On Jul 08, 2020
J111333:

you guys will leave leprosy and be fighting ringworm, the issue is the corruption,if his hands are clean,nobody will use him to fight any big game besides we've known this for long reasons he was not confirmed,please stop the misleading conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2020
The movie is getting interested, i need to sit up and see how it will end
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2020
surgical:
you guys will leave leprosy and be fighting ringworm, the issue is the corruption,if his hands are clean,nobody will use him to fight any big game besides we've known this for long reasons he was not confirmed,please stop the misleading conspiracy theories
This is new. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by deji17: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2020
helinues:

Oshinbajo is not Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Fuel Supply Crisis Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten Strike / Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status / Many Injured, Shops And Houses Razed In Jigawa Gas Explosion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.