Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) (9813 Views)

APC Convention: Osinbajo May Step Down For Buharl's Preferred Candidate / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It / Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by NGpatriot: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
omenka:
Look at the name on the Twitter handle- Ude!!

Use is a name typically bore by Ipob Pigs, so no surprises here. grin

lol...

Igbos are all liars, crooks and degenerates, they lie and peddle fraudulent rubbish as if their lives depends on it.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
J111333:
I have a feeling that some of the recent happenings have bigger end game.

Magu wahala may just be means to an end so those rejoicing should wait and not rejoice too early. It seems that a new cabal is taking over and they wanna do some layoffs. grin
How come you understand their game so well, J111333?

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by deji17: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
junketer:
Are you sure?

Positive
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by baralatie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
FRESHG:
END WETIN
WE DIE HERE cool
ONE NAIJERIYA GASKIYA MANA

IF MY SOUTH WEST GOVERNORS FUMBLE, THEN PYTHON GO DANCE

PERIOD cool
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by coolitempa(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
add blowmymind,omenka,sarrki,

So you are still on Nairaland... angry
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Decibel: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
J111333:
I have a feeling that some of the recent happenings have bigger end game.

Magu wahala may just be means to an end so those rejoicing should wait and not rejoice too early. It seems that a new cabal is taking over and they wanna do some layoffs. grin
And IDP camp has already been set up in Bourdillon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
coolitempa:

So you are still on Nairaland... angry
I was surprise to see your see the other day btw I'm trapped in Nigeria since I came back .how have you been and where are you
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by richie240: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Foolish people.

So Osinbajo will just ask Magu for 4billion and pocket it just like that when he is not mentally handicapped.

This Jackson ode is a fool just like his name.
A seasoned lawyer of vp's calibre will just loose guard like DT?
Taa!

NGpatriot:
Typical dumb and comedic ipob rubbish.

#overdumb sef!
Let them continue with d hate tempo. By now, all Nigerians have already known them 4 who they are.
Their own don cast!
cool
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by coolitempa(f): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I was surprise to see your see the other day btw I'm trapped in Nigeria since I came back .how have you been and where are you

I am ok my dear. Sorry to hear about your predicament, it will soon be over and a brighter future exist once this pandemic is over. I am in London at the moment.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
coolitempa:

I am ok my dear. Sorry to hear about your predicament, it will soon be over and a brighter future exist once this pandemic is over. I am in London at the moment.
ok first week August I'm out of this shit hole that's if the airlines agreed
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by delpee(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Clowns!

Meanwhile VP Osinbajo has denied this and may sue according to another report.

Sometimes I wonder why people are always targeting the VP even as he remains quiet and focused on his job.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by coolitempa(f): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
ok first week August I'm out of this shit hole that's if the airlines agreed

You won’t be able to not unless they lift the travel restrictions. In the UK, there are no flights to and from any african countries but the Europeans are easing off a little. I think the US is worsening and restrictions are going to be longer but I hear there are flights for those with the American palli. You can try PJs too but expensive depending on how desperate things are in Nigeria.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Nothing will make me happier than to see Pastor Osinbajo broken and humiliated. The same thing goes to all my Yoruba brothers who supported Buharis second term. I want to see Yoruba humiliated and defeated and then maybe as we will learn sense.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by ArticleBeast: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
CilicMarin:
Useless ipob miscreants... Mtcheeeew!
Myndd44 rule 2
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
coolitempa:

You won’t be able to not unless they lift the travel restrictions. In the UK, there are no flights to and from any african countries but the Europeans are easing off a little. I think the US is worsening and restrictions are going to be longer but I hear there are flights for those with the American palli. You can try PJs too but expensive depending on how desperate things are in Nigeria.
yes I know my agent updated me
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by coolitempa(f): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
yes I know my agent updated me

Great. Let us know how you progress. cool
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by tomakint: 4:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Since the news of the arrest of the EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu broke, they have been insinuations from a US based blogger and a former aide to President Jonathan, Jackson Ude, that the embattled chairman had mentioned that he had given part of the controversial missing funds to the tune of N4billion to the VP.

Although the VP had since yesterday, debunked that news through his media office, it is coming as shocking information since the VP is seen as one of the cleanest of the appointees in the government.

Considering he is a pastor and for once, has never been caught in any controversial circumstance, it, therefore, came as a rude shock to his supporters and Nigerians in general when the VPs name was mentioned as a part of the beneficiaries of the said sum.

The VP, Yemi Osinbajo has already filed a complaint to the IG of police asking for criminal proceedings to be initiated against the blogger.
In a letter seen this afternoon, the VP had through his lawyer, Bayo Osipitan said the accused blogger, Jackson Ude had been fingered as the author of a story in which the embattled EFCC chairman who is currently facing a probe panel, had given N4Billion to the VP.

The Vice-President further noted that Jackson Ude was in the habit of publishing malicious articles against his person.

Other printed copies of some of the blogger’s allegedly false reports against the VP were also added to the petition.

However, in a split reaction, the US-based blogger called the bluff of the VP.

In his words, Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) cannot sue him while still occupying the office of the Vice president noting that it was not constitutional.
He however advised the VP that in other to sue him he must first resign his office and sue him as a normal Nigerian.

Ude further said the VP was using his office to intimidate him.

Another point to note is that for Ude to be properly put on trial and have his court papers served, he must be extradited to Nigeria to face trial.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1281231213508931586?p=v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Television On The Brink Of Crumbling / OSUN 2018: Mobile Phone; INEC Make Clarification / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.