Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) (9821 Views)

APC Convention: Osinbajo May Step Down For Buharl's Preferred Candidate / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It / Osinbajo May Lose His VP Position Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2020
FRESHG:
STAR BOY cool
I GO FUMBLE IF I NOR INVITE MY PALS DEM HELINUES SUPERCASE1 AFAMED OLOMINIRA YORUBAKINGING DEJI17 ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI COOLITEMPA OLLAH123

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FORgrin
add blowmymind,omenka,sarrki,
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Yoruba is gone

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Yoruba is gone any pim ewedu dance shall fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by phemmyfour: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I just knew that Magu cannot be acting so confidently recklessly stupid without a higher backing

Obviously it's not Buhari

It might be a trap set for Osibanjo in other to finally lay his presidential career/political career to rest

I must admit that the North plays politics like professional chess player, they give you the pawns even sacrifice the KNIGHT or BISHOP in order to get the king

Once they set the puzzle in motion, not till the very end before you can figure out their true intentions

They engage in long term planning

This is not the first time Magu was accused, infact, it was this very same DSS that wanted him removed then but the president turned a blind eye

Why the sudden interest

I think Osibanjo is whom they are after and if care is not taken, they've gotten a way to clip his wings!!!

Watch out nothing will eventually happen to Magu, he will even be assigned to another post in future.

My thoughts though
A wild thought

3 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

shocked

I hope the Osinbajo's part is not true o...
wetin be 4billion. I am sure osi*bajo must have ordered the release of bigger sums from other agencies that can not be accounted for. 99% of government officials and politicians are corrupt. No be buhari personal secretary rumoured to have a total of 1trillion in his accounts.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by adedayoa2(f): 5:49am On Jul 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

Make sure you return to these words when the full details emerge

I just hope you don't hide your face in shame
and what if the news is false, will you return and won't hide your face? You guys should wait for the truth now, and stop all these fake news that is giving us bad names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Prompto: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2020
tungamaje:

In every rumour, there is always an iota of truth. After all, EFCC and DSS refuted the claim that Magu was arrested when Sahara reporters first reported it yesterday

Very true bro as to the rumor that Peter Obi Atiku Umahi Ikpeazu Ekeweremadu Abaribe are not but diehard criminals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by NGpatriot: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

FYI it's called analysis

If Buhari is truly fighting corruption then why is Babachir Lawal not charged to court to pay for his crimes

Why is he free

Why was he campaigning for Buhari

Is this this the first time Magu has been accused

Despite the then DSS warning, Buhari still submitted his name to the senate and you say that there's no catch

Use your brain!!!

This ipob came up with his own ignorant fabrication and puerile assumptions and labeled it analysis.

There's nothing like comedic Igbos and entertainers,

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Prompto: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2020
Many of you Igbos are born foolish I swear.
When Osinbajo is now exonerated where your father go put him shameless face or will he provide u with another lunatic rant just like this to continue your madness where the disappointment of filing to nail anything g on Osinbajo led you. A renowned lawyer, state attorney for 8 years will commit fraud n not know how to cover his tracks. I swear u no fit get sense till Jesus returns.

Pls change your monicker to foolish n daft, am sure your father would have prefer that.
Wiseandtrue:
I just knew that Magu cannot be acting so confidently recklessly stupid without a higher backing

It might be a trap set for Osibanjo in other to finally lay his presidential career/political career to rest

I must admit that the North plays politics like professional chess player, they give you the pawns even sacrifice the KNIGHT or BISHOP in order to get the king

Once they set the puzzle in motion, not till the very end before you can figure out their true intentions

This is not the first time Magu was accused, infact, it was this very same DSS that wanted him removed then but the president turned a blind eye

Why the sudden interest

I think Osibanjo is whom they are after and if care is not taken, they've gotten a way to clip his wings!!!

Watch out nothing will eventually happen to Magu, he will even be assigned to another post in future.

My thoughts though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why the sudden interest

My thoughts though

So Osinbajo will just ask for N4bn without any probable course? This is clearly a lie.
If you believe Jackson ude then I don't know what to say to you. It's just a flimsy lie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Osinbajo doesn't have anything bro do with EFCC dealing, out of his power and saying he collected 4 billion from the acting chair, is the highest lie of it all.

Jackson ude has always been a mischief maker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by agulion: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Just like Tinubu, Osinbajo is also a Tif
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by okefrancis: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2020
@Jackson Ude , your case will soon be like that of Timi Frank who alleged that VP collected #90 billion from the then FIRS boss and later could not provide evidence but started begging vp osinbajo, I will advice you stop this trash and dis allow yourself from being used up, nothing concern Magu with osinbajo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Naturopathic: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Jackson Ude, be careful of what you say if you don't want to spend the rest of your life in Ikoyi prison or you present � the proof of evidence of all this rubbish you are saying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Deputy1111(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Some people just think they can roll Osinbajo's name in the mud, they come up with series of lies, Timi Frank did his own na just to tarnish Osinbajo's image but he failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by okefrancis: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2020
engrtee:
osibanjo is senior advocate of Nigeria.

such men are so intelligent that they don't steal without covering their track.

no way
What's this idiot trying to insinuate now, you had better mind your business
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by okefrancis: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2020
agulion:
Just like Tinubu, Osinbajo is also a Tif
Has he thief any of your father's property and if you are allowed to be used up then jail awaits you soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Joyce95: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Jackson Ude, just be careful of what come out of your mouth, can you proof this rubbish you're saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by NGpatriot: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11810689_hhh_jpegcfce73dd466e93847d38039482baa8ab

Pointblank is fake news, blackmail and propaganda rubbish led by Ude Jackson.

Who is the CBN governor today? Godwin Emefiele

Igbos are liars, crooks and frauds..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by okefrancis: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
emilas1979:
Have always known a day like this will surely come for him.
So many others like him in the administration .
It's only time will tell.

As for Ossi, He should start counting down. His time in the Villa is numbered
You people just hate osinbajo without nothing and as you are doing all these rubbish then man is being popular daily so continue with your idiotic manner

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by sapientia(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Foolish people.

So Osinbajo will just ask Magu for 4billion and pocket it just like that when he is not mentally handicapped.

This Jackson ode is a fool just like his name.

The people who believe him are even bigger fools

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by sisisioge: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2020
But something is terribly wrong with Nigeria o. How can the custodian of looted funds reloot the funds? It is well.
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Lmfao
Osibanjo is on a looooong thing
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by omenka(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
Typical dumb and comedic ipob rubbish.

The ipob tout even has Athiefkwus picture as dp, making outlandish accusations backed up only by his imagination and those of his fellow Pigs. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by omenka(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Lmfao
Osibanjo is on a looooong thing
Because one ipod Pig with Athiefkwus picture as display picture said so? grin

The pig came forward with not a shred of proof, yet Igbos will swallow the Akpu even without soup. grin

Funny Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2020
omenka:
Because one ipod Pig with Athiefkwus picture said so? grin

U wld soon understand the game
It was used on Awo
Read a damn book !
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by omenka(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Foolish people.

So Osinbajo will just ask Magu for 4billion and pocket it just like that when he is not mentally handicapped.

This Jackson ode is a fool just like his name.
When we talk y'all Hate is a mental disease, you think since we arent psychologists we dont know what we're saying.

These are the type of people making and believing the comments... those who kneel before Cownu, waiting for him to unzip his trousers so they could give him his daily blòw job.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by omenka(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

U wld soon understand the game
It was used on Awo
Read a damn book !
You mean lies fabricated by Pigs were used to mess up Awo.

What an interesting history lesson.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by Staro: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Wow ...
Re: Magu: Osinbajo May Be Indicted! (photo) by omenka(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11810689_hhh_jpegcfce73dd466e93847d38039482baa8ab

Pointblank is fake news, blackmail and propaganda rubbish led by Ude Jackson.

Who is the CBN governor today? Godwin Emefiele

Igbos are liars, crooks and frauds..

grin grin
Look at the name on the Twitter handle- Ude!!

Use is a name typically bore by Ipob Pigs, so no surprises here. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Courts Take Centre Stage In PDP Leadership Crisis / Hadi Sirika: FG Will Open Bid For Nigeria Air Next Week / How To Calculate Your New Salary After The Implementation of New minimum wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.