Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

"Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" (1851 Views)

Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy / No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Boytide: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2020
While this might be true to some extent, I think women curupt each other too.

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Gentle0wavez: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2020
It's a fat lie, Lesbians nko?? What of girls that start whoring due to peer pressure from their female friends, them plenty for school that time na.

7 Likes

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Do we now borrow this fake research and also say, "Man wey broke, na woman wreck am"?

2 Likes

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by badaru911: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Abi any Man wey spoil na women spoil am
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by donbachi(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2020
100% correct....women don't spoil themselves with money and material things.the only thing they spoils themselves with,is make ups.

7 Likes

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by paulolee(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2020
jokers..
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Boytide: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
It's a fat lie, Lesbians nko?? What of girls that start whoring due to peer pressure from their female friends, them plenty for school that time na.

Whoring with who? Mostly older guys that should be doing big brother and giving them some sense.

1 Like

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Gentle0wavez: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Boytide:

Whoring with who? Mostly older guys that should be doing big brother and giving them some sense.

Whoring men of course yes, but who open their eyes to that kind of life, who spoil them that's what the topic says and still many girl's first sexual experience are with their fellow girls, especially in all these boarding schools
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Oboy eh! Man wey spoil, na woman spoil am
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Boytide: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Whoring men of course yes, but who open their eyes to that kind of life, who spoil them that's what the topic says and still many girl's first sexual experience are with their fellow girls, especially in all these boarding schools

I am not sure how you are certain about that last part that many girls first sexual experience are with their fellow girls. Girls are naturally more free with each other than guys are, doesn't qualify as sexual experience. I think that argument is cliche and defensive at best.

1 Like

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Rachelee: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
As a woman I don't know weather to support this claim. But there is some sense to this sha. grin make we no cast ourself
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
I disagree grin
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Ladikwa(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
I agree
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by InfernoNig: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Na them sabi. Who dem do?
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2020
The nonsense in this claim is much more than the sense in it.
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Hypnotise: 2:04am On Jul 09, 2020
This is just the simple truth. How can a girl of 19yrs be doing birthday and she receive #50k from just one admirer not to talk of 3 or 4 others. Her counterpart will barely get a cake on his birthday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by mumumugu(m): 4:05am On Jul 09, 2020
yea, d dad did not discipline her well

1 Like

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Rachelee: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Hypnotise:
This is just the simple truth. How can a girl of 19yrs be doing birthday and she receive #50k from just one admirer not to talk of 3 or 4 others. Her counterpart will barely get a cake on his birthday.

grin grin how small girl go dey exposed to that kind thing make she no spoil. E go hard

1 Like

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Sierusvirus(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
I stand to be corrected, any man way spoil na woman ( mothers and maids) spoil them completely.
Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Buvado: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
To be honest this makes a lot of sense from multiple angles not all angles though.
But I bet some feminist will argue that they spoil themselves just to downplay the influence men have on women. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am" by Boytide: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Buvado:
To be honest this makes a lot of sense from multiple angles not all angles though.
But I bet some feminist will argue that they spoil themselves just to downplay the influence men have on women. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Handsome Boy / Nearly Burst My Balls / My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.