Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,689 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship (1349 Views)

When A Woman Cheat On You This Is What To Do / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by Banbulu: 4:59am On May 05, 2023
This is y you should not mek ur relationship more rossy

Re: No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 5:21am On May 05, 2023
I guess it's the first time it's happening to you.
Re: No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by Sucre6: 6:23am On May 05, 2023
Bluezy13:
I guess it's the first time it's happening to you.

The op is trying to say that when ladies are to relaxed and are very sure that their man love them too much, that when they begin to misbehave, /this is apt

9 Likes

Re: No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by helinues: 6:35am On May 05, 2023
Na where una dey meet cheaters self?

Two likes attract each other

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by wonder233: 6:42am On May 05, 2023
Opposite attracts.
helinues:
Na where una dey meet cheaters self?

Two likes attract each other
Re: No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2023
Absolutely fake chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Cheat Pass Woman Wey De In A Perfect And Peaceful Relationship by kelspinall(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2023
I don't do relationship,soo i don't give a fk if someone is fooling around with his/her whatever...

i no geh energy for such nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live / Her Nipples And The Unemployed Husband / What Should I Do And What Do You Think Does He Like Me Or ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.