Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! (1332 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
Warning!

No PRO-Jonathan wanted here. So the Jonathan corrupt zealots(rasputin, beaf, johndoe, nsiman, and the rest of them) should keep off this thread. they can set-up one and focus on it.

As for me, I have dedicated to send 6000 text messages to different phones numbers preaching this BB 2011 ticket and asking for the recipients to please forward the messages to more people. I will be using a bulk SMS site to do this. Will appreciate suggestion of sites that do this. This is the second time i have really been so excited about a presidential ticket, first was HOPE 1993!

More ideas please, we need to support the most FORMIDABLE TEAM TO CHASE OUT PDP! We need to stop responding to the GEJ guys who has nothing truthful to say about their man but huge falsehood to say about Buhari and Bakare. Check posts and sites and you will see these guys have no posts to really articulate the good in GEJ!

Let us not be destracted by the GEJ ghost writers, let us start the revolution to change a government, the first in a democatic setting in Nigeria!
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Barkono: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
I am with you.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Nsiman(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
My bros just join the fresh air team because north - north ticket can't work
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
NSIMAN

So you posted on this thread despite the warning that only BB ticket supporters wanted here? i am sure you are lazy to read that.

And the North North ticket in your contribution shows how confused (like GEJ) you are. Bakare is from Abeokuta, egba to the core. go and look for your father's house!
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Nsiman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
He's from kwara, north central
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Nsiman(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
He's from kwara, north central
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by hakanai(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
nice one BB for 2011 and true change !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
can you get your dumb head out of this thread. you are corrupting it with your virus of ignorance.

Ideas please! not junks!
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by akoraye(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mumu! bakare is from ABEOKUTA!
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by hakanai(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
guys don't bother replying NISMAN. the game plan is disinformation and black mail.
they will do all they can to paint any person negatively or look bad so GEJ looks like an angel where he is not!!!!
My recommendations is awareness for BB. To reach deeper to the grass root and pull people along.Always remember the Nigerians and have Nigeria at heart which they do presently.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by maga1: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP just like u said. The GEJ supporters keep on forcing GEJ on us without telling us what his achievments are for the past one year. I think they should all wake up & smell the coffee. The day is break & they should shine their eyes to see the gold in front of them BB2011 "THE FRESHEST AIR"
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Nsiman(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
My bros, what structure has cpc nationwide that u think can aid her clinch the presidency come april? My bros wake up
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ideas please. the post before mine can be ignored! grin
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Beaf: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ideas! Ideas! Ideas! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease will somebody give them ideas?!!
This is one funny thread. I remember when GEJ referred to Atiku as a wrestler (for his grasping, clueless methods), I think the same applies here.

Lolz!!! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
welcome, beaf

the most useless man on nairaland. Gate crashing everywhere. mumu, i guess you are blind
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
welcome, beaf

the most useless man, woman or hermaphrodite on nairaland. Gate crashing everywhere. mumu, i guess you are blind
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by aljharem(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
Genbuhari3:

welcome, beaf

the most useless man, woman or hermaphrodite on nairaland. Gate crashing everywhere. mumu, i guess you are blind

gbamm i am with you here
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Beaf: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
Genbuhari3:

welcome, beaf

Dude, I'm only trying to help; seeing that this thread is a charity to donate ideas to a clueless, sharia crazed mofo, I simply pitched in to raise the volume of your call. You never know, a philanthropist might just arrive with pearls of wisdom for the wild eyed marabout.

What are friends for? grin
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by agitator: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, I'm only trying to help; seeing that this thread is a charity to donate ideas to a clueless, sharia crazed mofo, I simply pitched in to raise the volume of your call. You never know, a philanthropist might just arrive with pearls of wisdom for the wild eyed marabout.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by BANKY77NG(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
For me the only way to make this work is simple Mass Mobilization, SMS, Rallies, TV, Mosque, Churches, Trado-Center etc will work, but beyond the BB ticket, i think what we need in Nigeria is Mass Protest against agents/agency or corruption and rigging (Like Egypt, Tunisia), Mass Peaceful Protest will work on the mind of the polity, remove the ‘’things don’t work’’ attitude, it can ensure vigilance during the election, For me the BB ticket is good in my head, but to make it Happen
• Mass Mobilization (100 million SMS) just N150, million
• Mass Protest and polity sensitization
• Mass Vigilance during Election
• Mass Tribunal - Just in case

Remember what we need in Nigeria is more than BB, it is a Nigeria that is full of people that are aware, alike, ‘’people wey don wake up’’
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by babytoun: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP

If you like send SMS to the entire Africa, that does no extra good to Buhari's chances. With the failure of the merger between CPC and ACN, only an extremely naive political analyst will give Buhari any chance. Now the blame game is gaining momentum between ACN and CPC .

To compound his(Buhari's) problems , he has picked a running mate who does not have a constituency. Please dont say SW or Christians. If you need me to be more explicit , you can ask.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Genbuhari3: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
@babytoun,

Hillary Clinton had more confidence than you just displayed when she ran against a black man, yet she failed. I have never heard of poor me

Sending SMS is my beat, you can go and offer your service to your own candidate GEJ. I am sure you have no idea how to even help him, maybe you are waiting for handouts from the clueless man.

the beauty of the Buhari mandate is the poor masses of the north and a yoruba man like me who contributes our token to his presidential run. and dont say i will throw my money away. dont bloody care, it is not a risk for me, but a commitment
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by babytoun: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Genbuhari3:

@babytoun,

Hillary Clinton had more confidence than you just displayed when she ran against a black man, yet she failed. I have never heard of poor me

Sending SMS is my beat, you can go and offer your service to your own candidate GEJ. I am sure you have no idea how to even help him, maybe you are waiting for handouts from the clueless man.

the beauty of the Buhari mandate is the poor masses of the north and a yoruba man like me who contributes our token to his presidential run. and dont say i will throw my money away. dont bloody care, it is not a risk for me, but a commitment

You make me laugh. Just grow up and understand that not a few people can see through this pious facade of some candidates. The truth is i do not like PDP, but I will give GEJ all the support because he is the best amongst the lot who have shown interest.

If you are yoruba as you claim, and support Buhari so be it. Do i sound Igbo to you because i support GEJ?
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by opensecret: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

you sound idiotic.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Jarus(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
Well, my spirit and hope diminished the day I read about CPC/ACN alliance's collapse. If both had combined, I would have voluntarily gone extra miles to work for him. But the reality is neither of CPC nor AC can dislodge PDP alone. My spirit has been dampened and it will be a miracle(and that rarely happens) for BB ticket to win. AC will spoil the vote in NW while Shekarau and his ANPP will be another spoiler in Kano, votes that should easily go to Buhari. It's a pity.

Anyway, before my spirit about the whole thing got punctured, I had written in newspapers and news sites, arguing for a Buhari presidency. I will still try and do more even in this low mood. But at worst, he has my vote, that of my wife, a few friends and brothers that are going to see reason in me. I will also spare the time and resource to call as many people as I know on election eve and let them see reason why they should vote for BB the next day. Most of them trust me and will be easily convinced. I may get him about 50 votes. That is my contribution.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Barkono: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Jarus, thank you. You are a patriot.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Jarus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
AC will spoil the vote in SW, rather. My error.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by TewMuch: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
Its funny how momentum changes,  Initially Genbuhari was shouting up and down about zoning. When it went out of fashion Beaf was the guy with the spotlight while Gen Buhari and BigB1 virtually disappeared supporting Atiku here and there. And Kobo making underhand points that point towards support of Buhari. Now the wind has blown again, Gen Buhari is in the spotlight and Beaf is trying to keep himself there by creating different ID's and so many different threads against opposition. ROTFLMAO. I love NL. Make i dey watch. Very interesting times. cheesy wink. Abeg make una share this fanatic loot abeg with NL member's. If some of you were not so stingy with your salary, you will be able to recruit some new fanatics.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Nsiman(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ jarus, don't forget that all campaigns ends 48hrs to the elections. Don't be caught
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by Nsiman(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ jarus, don't forget that all campaigns ends 48hrs to the elections. Don't be caught
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by johndoe200: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
Just saw this thread. I must say, the buhari-bin-laden crowd is being honest for once.

They are clueless and out of ideas. Sadly no matter the ideas given here the truth is that buhari-bin-laden won't win.

You can take heart, his being a perpetual candidate means you all can try again next time.
Re: Buhari/bakare Ticket, Post Ideas To Make It Happen! by johndoe200: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Ideas please! not junks!

Well he can defect to PDP. We will make him a minister of state. Bakare can be a director in the Mint.

Jarus:

Well, my spirit and hope diminished the day I read about CPC/ACN alliance's collapse. If both had combined, I would have voluntarily gone extra miles to work for him. But the reality is neither of CPC nor AC can dislodge PDP alone. My spirit has been dampened and it will be a miracle(and that rarely happens) for BB ticket to win. AC will spoil the vote in NW while Shekarau and his ANPP will be another spoiler in Kano, votes that should easily go to Buhari. It's a pity.

Anyway, before my spirit about the whole thing got punctured, I had written in newspapers and news sites, arguing for a Buhari presidency. I will still try and do more even in this low mood. But at worst, he has my vote, that of my wife, a few friends and brothers that are going to see reason in me. I will also spare the time and resource to call as many people as I know on election eve and let them see reason why they should vote for BB the next day. Most of them trust me and will be easily convinced. I may get him about 50 votes. That is my contribution.

Even combined they stood only a marginal chance at best.

50 wasted votes, be fair to them let them vote for FRESH AIR!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are All Bb Supporters? / Yar' Adua Gave Justices 57 Million Dollars To Uphold His Election. / Country By Country Analysis: Fuel Subsidy, Minimum Wage, Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.