Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate (1477 Views)

Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate by rasputinn(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Sour grapes and spilled milk
Re: ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate by rasputinn(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
ahidjo:

[size=18pt]Only Criminals and criminal minded souls are against Buhari and Bakare. Evil will never triumph over good. Not this time!!![/size]

Please get a life,do you know Buhari
Re: ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate by Ikengawo: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2011

The problem with you is that you are an intellectual pygmy. What gives you the right to call me a sycophant?

I understand your problem, just that there is no cure. The truth is out:

FRESH AIR 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahhahah!! i quoted that on my facebook
Re: ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate by Muza(m): 1:59am On Feb 04, 2011
Ribadu cant win even Adamawa,Ribadu cant even win his ward talkless of the north,Ribadu is not known beyond Lagos.
Ribadu is working for GEJ

vote BB for the bloodless revolution, thank you.
Re: ACN: Buhari Not A Serious Candidate by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Feb 04, 2011
noblezone:

This issue with ACN is a tip in the ice bag of the man's make up and idealogy. He is an "Eze Onye agwala m" - A King that takes no advice from anybody.
His actual record as president denies that .
noblezone:

I think he is politically naive, and that explains the reason IBB and his evil companions succeeded in removing him in a bloodless coup.
Are you for real? ROFLMAO!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta / Revealed : Okonjo Iweala Authorized Payment Of N1.3 Trillion subsidy To Cabals” Deziani / Ijaw Youths Storm National Assembly Over Fuel Subsidy Reports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.