Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98811 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omo.. this closet White pass Nnamdi Kanu set of Teeth... Sparkling White.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Mcfi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin grin.
I just have to plan her too.
But I really need something weird..
Octopus preferably..!!
Or what do you suggest..?

Make una dey do o, una hear. You want to plan her too abi? Kwantinue
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by AlphaStorm: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Good day everyone, pls guys my laptop crashed recently, the screen got white,even connected it to a TV so I can manage it like that to avoid stress but it's not helping as the laptop is tired of life,the ba3 is even bad, tried repairing but Its gonna cost a lot. Lost all my data's, files, project works, some files that aren't even mine. I'm a student who earns little by doing menial work. Now that there's lock down, it's hard coping. And I need a laptop to continue learning Web design and graphics design just to make ends meet. Pls, I've only been able to gather 20k just from my personal money, families would have helped but they passing through challenges far weighted than mine. Pls everyone, ntn is small. My only skill is playing the piano,I'm hard working but thing's are really down. Just help me pls, I'm soliciting for help.. God bless

U wan play your fornat here abi ?
U've posted this yesterday and someone has replied that he has a Laptop for you. WETIN U DEY FIND AGAIN ... ?
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by GuestLog: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.
Weird family! This snake is enough for me to send my wife packing back to her father's house. God forbid I die because of her careless jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.
lols wisdom grin
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.
lols wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by fof1: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin

PLS BE VERY CAREFUL, DON'T TAKE UR PLAY TO A LEVEL WE WILL NOT LIKE OR A FATAL STORY WE WILL NOT WANT TO HEAR OR READ OF. PLS SHOW MATURITY IN DEALING WITH HER. NOW THAT, U KNOW HER ANTECEDENTS. GOD BLESS UR HOME AND GV U WISDOM TO LEAD D HOME ARIGHT.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by inereunwa1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Octopus preferably..!!
you and your wife self be like akin and pawpaw!!

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by greypencils: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached
Scared of snakes? grin You are on your own. shocked
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
pri4life:
lack of knowledge takes a man early to his grave. oga your wife needs deliverance
grin grin grin grin grin
Not Really Brother.
I'm a Medical Practitioner.
It will be absurd to believe such especially going by the tenets that govern this locality I reside....
So Calm down.
Nothing spiritual here

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Octopus preferably..!!

All you need is a sparkling 3 or 4 yards of white cloth. When she's gone to the kitchen or toilet, rap yourself with it from head to toe and stand at the corner of the living room. Humming like a hive of bees.

Only be ready for the aftermath because she could faint thinking she's seeing a dead person. grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ikemesit4477: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

grin this one is fun! But the snake to me, is a no no! It can't even touch a dead snake! grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by marisdgreat(f): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Thank u. Neat Apartments give me orgasm. And I do the cleaning myself.
I wouldn't like a situation where, I will be running Helter-Skelter when visitors or friends storm my apartment unannounced.
I always want to be confident asking someone to assist me in getting something from my house.
most nairaland guys no dey clean toilets at all, their own na to shit n leave am for their partners to clean up. thumbs up for ur neatness
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
wisethoughts:
What? Is that a real python? shocked

No nha nylon bag
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Chirowman(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
for me I go do her worst self,but I don't fear this I will use hand to catch it.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
This isn’t funny or playful. How did she get hold of the snake??
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by tonquendo4u(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
She go just go her papa house. Which kain rough play be that?
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached
Swears!!
Me too.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
marisdgreat:

most nairaland guys no dey clean toilets at all, their own na to shit n leave am for their partners to clean up. thumbs up for ur neatness
Clout chaser grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Alexaonfleek: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Icon79:
Op, if you’re a believer, I will advise you to take your wife to anointed man of God for a deliverance ministration. This whole thing is not a laughing matter, something tells me that she’s possessed by a serpentine spirit.

She needs deliverance or else she might put you and your family in danger one of these days.

O pari

haba!!!!
Small play and you're already calling her possessed
See why marriages in Nigeria lack vibes and the couples just dey dull themselves there

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Octopus preferably..!!
op be careful of ur wife, of all animal, egungun be careful o
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Brunicekid(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:

Hmmmnn

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
dalass:

You call live snake in a WC early morning fun?

You have a weird. Fun sense abeg undecided

The snake may be on the bed to wake you up next... Yuck... I hate reptiles! cool
Don't want to imagine this,
Snake on my bed??
God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by TruthinAction: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
If it's a real snake, then your wife has a covenant with snake. She could just change to snake one day. I don't trust women who play with snakes. You had better protect yourself spiritually. I mean fortify yourself in Christ.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Alexaonfleek: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
cry
GuestLog:
Weird family! This snake is enough for me to send my wife packing back to her father's house. God forbid I die because of her careless jokes.
cry
GuestLog:
Nawa ooo
Small play you wan send her go her papa house
Someone cannot play with you again cry

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Dididrumz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin
No Worry naaa
You needed to have seen me that very moment.
I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it.
This one is beyond rhetorics or play....

My conclusion: You have a happy family. A playful wife. You're a lucky man.
But na expensive joke be this sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dalass(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pa3cia:

Don't want to imagine this,
Snake on my bed??
God forbid!!!

I hate it with passion.. It must not be anywhere around my house, especially not in my house ... Awww shocked

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by MrBONE2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.
grin grin grin

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Upaka(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
ModestGal:

This is so me.. I hate the animal with. passion. I can't buy any bag or shoes with it's print, reading this post I had to scroll the pictures quickly cos I I can't bear the sight. I always avoid lalasticlala posts as well.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dalass(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
sisisioge:

Like she's aiming to give him heart attack with fright abi? I thought I was alone with the disgust feeling! If that guy were someone with some heart issues, she might have given him heart attack biko! What for! Someone else says to wear black garment and jump her in the dark...Lord! Biko I dont have sense of humour again embarassed

Many people are freaks... They love freaking people out.... I hate unpleasant surprises.. I no want heart attack abegi cool

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by mrkings84(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The cistern is sparkling

grin

Not quite long i knew this thing was not WATER SYSTEM.... But water cistern!!

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Your wife must be fun in an extreme way. An extremist I guess. But your toilet is exceedingly clean. I wouldn't mine eating there kiss
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dalass(f): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Yeah it's weird but between having an abusive marriage and this kinda marriage, I'd go with this one

Oh really

Some of these pranks can make a man go freaking mad at the extreme "joke"

We need to realise some of these pranks can be injurious, deadly and not take things too far.... Rubber snakes..well.... But live one Na wahala be that oh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.