Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98802 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=mrkings84 post=91588137]

Not quite long i knew this thing was not WATER SYSTEM.... But water cistern!!

I know right?

We kept saying WC but contradicted ourselves by calling it Water System

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Zither(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
What kind of sick and twisted joke is this? undecided

Op, you are married to a wannabe-murderer and you are smiling?

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by earnit1: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
ok
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
dalass:

Oh really

Some of these pranks can make a man go freaking mad at the extreme "joke"

We need to realise some of these pranks can be injurious, deadly and not take things too far.... Rubber snakes..well.... But live one Na wahala be that oh undecided
Heh you're right but again OP knew his woman, if she REALLY meant him it'll be a live, poisonous one instead.

Not in any way saying I agree with the prank but if he's okay with it and hasn't caused any issues, got nothing more to say.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by mankan2k7(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
I pray the two of you will not kill yourself one day
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Gabflex: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.
It will soon end in tears if you dont stop the rough play, mark my words.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Godsonjolly: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
AlphaStorm:

U wan play your fornat here abi ?
U've posted this yesterday and someone has replied that he has a Laptop for you. WETIN U DEY FIND AGAIN ... ?
There's no format. The laptop he sent to me is 2.50gb ram. It's cool, my former laptop was 4gb ram. I go graphics design and Web design. So I need a higher ram than 2.50gb ram to run my work well. Who has time for format. U can even chat the guy that talked about the 20k laptop sef. Was happy I've seen a cheap one but it didn't meet my expectation.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bros , u for release hot shit on top the snake na, him go confirm
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
mankan2k7:
I pray the two of you will not kill yourself one day
Amen..... Brother
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hope one day shits won't get real... grin Imagine stabbing that Ugly creature not knowing she's your wife... Shaah I hope it doesn't end in tears one day...
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by gonkin(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
That's a very entertaining wife you've got there. Really funny one.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by MrDoGood(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin

See ehnn, u aff used grammar to finish the whole thing. From the topic to response, you just can't stop dropping it grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by HandsomeBlack: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
So she handled a live snake....hmmm. When you catch Nneka the snake girl and she says 'April Fool!!!'
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Cgame: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
"Oh what a woman"
This got me laughing hard
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Relieved(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
As for me o, kukuma com'ot ur rib wey dey her body or else
Her next surprise na with ur balls ooo
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Oyiboman69: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You're doing well.

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Both of u should pls take things easy make person no go mistake get heart attack grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
So she handled a live snake....hmmm. When you catch Nneka the snake girl and she says 'April Fool!!!'
It's a non venomous powerful constrictor.
But this happens to be a baby python.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
dairykidd:

Both of u should pls take things easy make person no go mistake get heart attack grin
I almost had one.
Never Never Never saw such coming.
It was well planned and precisely executed without mistakes.
I will retaliate.
Honestly, this is the peak.

3 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I almost had one.
Never Never Never saw such coming.
It was well planned and precisely executed without mistakes.
I will retaliate.
Honestly, this is the peak.
Lool..
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by smallsmall: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

It may sound funny to you right now but be assured that your Wife and your Mother in-law have perfected the plan that she wont stab you to death or poison you as most women usually do to their husband, she will just ensure you suffer a HEART ATTACK/SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME, one of these days.

keep laughing o, you hear
. undecided
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Testimony1988(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
This play can be dangerous o.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by smallsmall: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zither:
What kind of sick and twisted joke is this? undecided

Op, you are married to a wannabe-murderer and you are smiling?

Why nauw? Let him be smilling to his grave, the world history is replete with foolish men like that.
No be so the great Samson dey Smile till Dellilah shave his head and ended his life?
The DEVIL is a WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by friday2011(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg which kain ruff play be this...

Anyway, my wife no go wan sleep for balcony...

She know me well well grin grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by sapientia(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.

Snake and woman collabo..

I feel u

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by AlphaStorm: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:

There's no format. The laptop he sent to me is 2.50gb ram. It's cool, my former laptop was 4gb ram. I go graphics design and Web design. So I need a higher ram than 2.50gb ram to run my work well. Who has time for format. U can even chat the guy that talked about the 20k laptop sef. Was happy I've seen a cheap one but it didn't meet my expectation.

Remove the RAM in your former Laptop and add it to the new one. Whats d Brand/Model of the New one
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
smallsmall:

Why nauw? Let him be smilling to his grave, the world history is replete with foolish men like that.
No be so the great Samson dey Smile till Dellilah shave his head and ended his life?
The DEVIL is a WOMAN
Hmmmmm
Sounds Preposterous.
Anyway, their Family is exceptional.
In my next world, I will marry from such a Family.
Highly Educated, and Well travelled Family.
Zero meddling in my Family Affairs.

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by davidCodes: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
What if the python had beaten you There are some things that shouldn't be joked with ooo moreover how was she able to get that snake into the lavatory
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sounds like an oyibo wife.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by SweetiliciousD: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

BROS, calm down.
It came as a shock 2me.
Here, PEOPLE bring PYTHONS home to wake their loved ones.
Nothing Spiritual about it.
She removed it herself and handed it over to an Animal care expert who doubles as a nearby neighbor.
Later confided in me that she colluded with him to do such. grin grin grin
I have never felt such a shock in a long time.

Gush!

These plays/jokes can trigger a life threatening shock! I've been thinking the snake was a rubber lifeless prank. Yuk! Watch it.

Pleasant surprises remain more preferable to unpleasant shocks!

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Johnson5258: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Egbon, no scatter house naaa shocked shocked shocked
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Godsonjolly: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2020
AlphaStorm:

Remove the RAM in your former Laptop and add it to the new one. Whats d Brand/Model of the New one
His laptop is an old laptop, Old acer laptop, I guess the screen should be 13 or 14 inch, while mine is 15. I don't think they'll have same ram stick size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.