Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53239 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by tayebest(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:
even if they are annoying, doesn't warrant him to engage in a physical assault. He can get sued.

Sue for what? lol cheesy

Nairalander with their petrified emotions...

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
crying will be your portion
Continue weeping!

Dickhead!!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by josite: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!
so how will the guy knows she is on the queue when she was leaning on the wall.im yoruba,our women ar lousy with tongues.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by MrSensor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
Coward! Tell him to fight his fellow man, then his leg will start shaking.
what if it is the woman that started to attack first? Stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Satan66:

Your fada na bastard
If it sure for you try this thing with your fellow man
Sharrap!!
U dis fishbrain!

Why was she fighting a man in the first place?
If ur mother shuld try dis with me, i ll so injure her

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by ehmmy11(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
The guy clearly oppressed the ladies just because he knows they are not in the company of a male... He would have respected himself

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
josite:

so how will the guy knows she is on the queue when she was leaning on the wall.im yoruba,our women ar lousy with tongues.
the girl went to the machine when it was her turn.....the guy did too. Everyone on the queue attested to the fact that the girl came first
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by 77Craze: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
MrSensor:
what if it is the woman that started to attack first? Stupid
Na una type they beat wife blue black for house, and throw her out to sleep in the neighbourhood at night, while you sleep in your one room filty apartment
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
loneprof:

"Killed her" because she slapped me. Stop being annoying if you don't have anything sensible to say, move on.
actually I’m not being annoying it’s actually funny to me you could have just slapped her back ...but it’s very funny to me bro that you almost killed her

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
were you there? I was there and I can confirm that the guy bullied the lady. The lady got to the atm booth first, the guy jumped the queue and removed his slippers to beat the girl. That was why the slim girl got angry
Tales beneath the mango tree.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Risingsunn: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
I can never raise my hand on any man talk more of a woman. That's total bullshit
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
you will continue shedding tears in all your life,sadness will be your portion,you will never have joy in your life
Who do u think you are

Assistant Jesus?

Get the fvck out but don't forget to continue weeping.
U can't do nothing aside weeping.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
na wao nigerians have not gotten over this their gra gra attitude.In other parts of the world ppl use the Atm like normal human beings and the person before you is patient for you to use it before he or she uses it but in naija no patience.ppl wil be throwing blows and insulting each other over the usage of atm
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kaytixy: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
All of you shouting the man is a stupid man don't even know ladies. When we were in school that was how a lady and a guy were arguing on who came to the tap first before you know it the lady attacked the guy and the fell into the gutter. If not that we were quick to stop the guy from beating that girl that day na kill the guy for just kill the girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
no wonder we cant go forward as a people/country/continent....
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
you will continue shedding tears in all your life,sadness will be your portion,you will never have joy in your life
All the liquid soap u sell will expire... Nobody will buy them

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by FManager(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
EwuGambia:
I've been expecting news like this to be on the internet for a long time.... undecided
The way people dey provoke pesin for Atm queues in Nigeria is very crazy.... undecided
I neva beat pesin before sha...but I know say the day no too far. angry

No worry that dey go come, hope say you Sabi fight, if not na beating your go collect tire.

Yeye dey smell tongue
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chukel(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!
so you went to that ATM with humphreygspot. Is he your husband?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by oodua1stson: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
typicalgamer:

Guy if this happened in warri

People there for don beat that guy quench
if what you said is true then your people are daft

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by marvinsync(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Satan66:

Your fada na bastard
why not?
if a man attacks me why won't I attack back?
its for this reason that a lot of men aren't quick to violence with their fellow men
but a lot of women are quick to attack men because they feel they won't attack back

now about the video we Dont know for sure what happened but I Dont support violence irrespective of gender really
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
i have the full details and I can tell you the guy cheated the girl. That was why my younger sister and I fought him
so what was the end game after everything ? .. was it all shouting and nothing else done? Or did shouting solve the issue?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

All the liquid soap u sell will expire... Nobody will buy them
I'm not surprise that your brain is licking,it runs through your generation
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
chukel:
so you went to that ATM with humphreygspot. Is he your husband?
see, the yesterday fight is still in my body. Don't let me come for you

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by birdgo: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
loneprof:

On a good day, I'm not the very gentle type myself. Mere holding the lady, her hand already touched the glass door of the bank, causing her to bleed... I just felt I didn't have to do anything anymore. Even the officers attached to the bank were saying I should have beaten her, but that's all a lie cos if I had ended up beating her, they may be the ones to arrest me... The society is hypocritical.

Apologies sir, I mistook you for one of these brainwashed guys that do not believe in hitting women. But they believe in women hitting women and women hitting men grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I'm not surprise that animal like you will continue to shed tears all your life.useless gorilla
All the liquid soap and izal u sell will expire.
Nobody will buy.

Everything abt u will be low.
Low sales!
Low income!
Low self esteem!
Low blood pressure!
Low everything!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorogundepo0:
That man must be a chronic wife beater

Very, very true.

God save him that he's in Nigeria where men can beat women anyhow and get away with it...Nonsense! angry
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Satan66:

Your fada na bastard
I'm happy that a man like you can say this,don't mind that animal
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chukel(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
see, the yesterday fight is still in my body. Don't let me come for you
keep fighting as you go. Maybe na you dem even beat.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Roozzaay:
The guy f up big tym.... You don't argue with these creatures at parks, filling station or atm points...They are hell bent on bringing any man down at the slightest mistake, if i lied ask Adam, Samson, Lot and the other guys.
As in. He should have ignored them. They can shout all they want but he can retaliate brutally if they touch him. Fuçk this nonsense of "never hit a woman," it's the mantra of women and stupid simps.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

All the liquid soap and izal u sell will expire.
Nobody will buy.

Everything abt u will be low.
Low sales!
Low income!
Low self esteem!
Low blood pressure!
Low everything!
deportation will be your portion,you will come to this country back empty handed,you will labour in vain,calamity will be your portion,they will put the shoes of sorrow at your door step soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.