Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man (3319 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by 4Ebiscoo: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2020
This happen yesterday at Ita-Oluwo Ikorodu Lagos. A woman was been caught by his own husband in a hotel with another man. My name is Adebayo Lawal I have been married for over 10 years with my wife Mrs Ayomide Adebayo with children, two girls and a boy who just disgrace herself today not me.

According to Mr Adebayo, who is the husband to Mrs Adebayo Ayomide said that my neighbors in the compound has been telling him that my wife is sleeping around with other men but I have not been listening to then till yesterday when I got a call from my friend that he saw my wife entering into a hotel in Victoria island lagos.

When I got that call I doubted it at first what he said, but later I said let me go and know if what they are saying is the truth. When I got to the hotel lol and behold I find my darling wife with another man in the hotel. Although I was not surprise about what happen because, I have been seeing and hearing such News on TV but not knowing my wife who I love so Much is even among then.

Mr Adebayo went further angrily to ask her wife what would u think that the children will do when they hear that u are been caught with another man in a hotel? Which examples are u now showing to them as a Mother?

Am not going to kill myself because of u, I have make sure that I provide every thing for you and since you don’t want to stay again, please just from here go back to your fathers
house.

One miss Tonia who is the receptionist in the hotel said that Mrs Adebayo Ayomide has been coming to our hotel countless numbers of time and I think they are husband and wife.

Mr Adebayo Lawal has order her wife not to come back to his house again that she is a disgrace to me, to the children and also a disgrace to womanhood and this nation at large.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/a-married-woman-caught-in-a-hotel-with-another-man/

Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by 77Craze: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Chai! It might be for money ooo
Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by serverconnect(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Wife cheater. Too bad.
Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by Trex4(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake. It's an old video and it's the one they used for nnamdi kanu's fake hotel bust.
I'm wondering if blogging in Nigeria is now synonymous with fake news.

Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by SavageMaster: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Trex4:
Fake. It's an old video and it's the one they used for nnamdi kanu's fake hotel bust.
I'm wondering if blogging in Nigeria is now synonymous with fake news.

They heard that with blogging, you'll start earning millions within a month or two, and you'll be very rich like Linda Ikeji.

So, all of them jumped into "blogging" without understanding the basics. Everybody that does "copy and paste" and can afford #5,000 or less for domain registration, is now a "blogger".

They keep spewing out fake into that they don't even know the origin.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by chinchonglee(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Idiot lairs...

How is this an hotel in V.I

How can that hungry looking man afford to book a room in a V.I hotel
Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Can you imagine
Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
and i recalled on one thread ppl arguing that a woman"s sexual desire reduces when she gets married and start bearing kidscheesy and thats the reason many of them refuse having sex with their husbands cheesy.see this one wey dem catch..i will bet she always brings up excuses wen her husband initiates sex but then she was caught with her boyfriend in a hotel.if ur wife refuses having sex with u then know for sure its not that she is tired but she has someone else outside dat is drilling her cheesy.
Re: A Married Woman Caught In A Hotel With Another Man by Testimony1988(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
See how she has disgraced herself, just few minutes of enjoyment, was there to tell her husband that she's Hot and he will come back and do his work.

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. / If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.