Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. (3318 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. by LoveEtRomance12: 12:08pm On May 01, 2022
Advanced Statistics was a confusing and unnecessary course, I hated it. Bane of my life! I may have had no interest in the subject but my Statistics lecturer however, was another matter altogether. She was built like an improper fraction herself; bigger on top. Even though she had ample b..vttocks, her br..33sts were enormous in proportion to the rest of her slender caramel-skinned body. Miss Grace had full hair that was blown out into a luxuriant afro and her glasses gave her a s3zy n..3rd!sh look, even though they were a medical requirement rather than a complimentary fashion accessory. Her long legs -accentuated by skirts and gowns that rode just above the knee- gave the impression that she was taller than she actually was. The combination of these made her one of the objects of the lewd fantasies that pervaded my dreams every night. As the course rep of the Mathematics department, I would visit her office at least three times a week. I always opted to sit on the sofa close to the door instead of any of the chairs directly across from her, so I could see beneath her desk as she attended to other matters before giving me any attention. I didn’t imagine there was any chance in the world that we could ever be s33zually involved so I was more than content to play the Viewer from across the office. And as far as voyeurism goes, nothing was easier than spying up her skirt for a peek at her p..@nties. Miss Grace was amazing at math but the one thing she didn’t know how to do was sit like a proper lady. Seventy percent of the time she would sit with her legs carelessly open, deeply engrossed in her Facebook comment section instead of signing course forms.
I saw it all. The red polka dot p..@nties, the light blue cotton p..@nties, the black lace ones, the white lace ones, the occasional purple one with the black trim around the edges, and of course the s..3zy pink one with the flower patterns. They were all burned into my mental files, ready for m..@stvrbatory use in my alone time. Sometimes the p..@nties would relax on her trimmed cr..0ch, outlining her p..v$$sy lips. Other times, they would swell around her unshaven mound, with strands of dark p..vbic hair sticking out of the edges. Whichever it was, I would enjoy the show which usually lasted long enough long before she would finally change her position. Every exit I ever made from her office required a great deal of effort to conceal my raging boner.
And so continued the routine until the Friday morning that harboured the reality of my wildest imaginations.
Continue Reading...
https://goetr.com/i-rescued-my-lecturer-from-the-rain-and-made-love-to-her-in-the-room/
Re: I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2022
LA click LA Bend like crayfish!

7 Likes

Re: I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. by lionel4power(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
Bloggers will never learn.

Nobody clicks links on naira land.

1 Like

Re: I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. by Haynnie: 12:13am On May 02, 2022
Nice story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Told Me This / If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / Beauty Vs Brains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.