Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] (1675 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Orton10(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2011
A distinct and Revolutionary  group of Women on NL have been bullying, tormenting, torturing  and causing emotional trauma to we - the gentle, kind and loving Men of NL. To the extent that some of my NL underdogs have come complaining to me via YIM how how are even sometimes scared of Commenting on certain topics for fear of being picked on!!  angry
  They prowl, roam and lurk ev’thread  thread  patiently, waiting and strategizing on how to make a scape goat of any Man who dares to question their authority or comment on anything contrary to their stances!
We're being labelled all sorts of names by this Thuggish group of Women! They have literally taken over ev'single thread in the Romance Section, and together they have succeded in  collectively derailing  ev’single thread,  including My Our first Ever Men’s  Confab Zone!,  In spite all my warning and threats.  undecided
  The worst part of it all is that I personally [I’m sure I’m not alone on this] have had crushes on each and everyone of them at some point in time, and I’m sure they are all aware of it that’s why they toil with our feelings and emotions.  wink
  I personally have been a victim of their numerous anti-social conducts and I think its high time I spit out My stress!!! So luckily for me, I Had a flu, was kinda indisposed so I called in Sick. I've been working on it unseriously for a while [/b]So wif the help of a few, I took out time and compiled all the names of the kingpins of the mafia, I would have posted this earlier but that damn Spambot caught up wif Me, and so here they are - The Top Five;  angry angry

[b]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2011
babe dey tried to intiate me 2 o but i refused i remain loyal kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Orton10(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2011

Name: Tpia*
Sex: Female
Relationship Status: Divorced
Former Alias: Tpia1 & Tpia@
Height: 6 ft 1”
Weight: 133 lbs
Her Relationship with Me: Grand-momma
Notable Quotes:
"what we usually see are a bunch of daft misfits!"
"animal brains, animal talk."
"you know what, let me leave half-baked semi literates like you to your own vomit."
"^^lo gba iya e leti ko to pa. were!"
"serves him right, the i.diot."
"gosh, you desperately need some sense"
"you really need to watch your mouth- madness cant be too far away from you"
"now look again at your response and make sure you're not smoking crack while doing so"
"lick and kiss any butt as long as it didnt originate from your backyard."

Name: Mrs Chima
Relationship Status: Married
Former Alias: Mrs. Eve
Height: 5 ft 4”
Weight: 875 lbs
Her Relationship with Me: Sister -In-Law
Notable Quotes:
“You right about that. Men are dogs.”
“May your kini crawl to the nearest fire pit exactly 4 am your time”
“Being a virgin rocks! Virgin power! “
“Orton! Your kinni will be crawling at 12 midnight sharp! “
“Just because you haven't see any negative comments about men YET doesn't mean you guys are the poo. We are pacifying you whining mofos for right now. TRUST ME, it is coming so get your smile on and prepare for a cry”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Name: MzD@rkskin
Relationship Status: Single
Former Alias: MzDarkskin
Height: 5 ft 8”
Weight: 220 lbs
Her Relationship with Me: Friend
Notable Quotes:
“^^did this fo0l just thank me? Omg.”
“^^no wonder you have such a renk mouth.
nasty dutty rasclat yuh.”
“I wont blame you for your dunce-tivity that extra chromosome in you is to blame.”
“^sharrap dia”
“@ Adolfe sharrap”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Name: Mygoldie
Relationship Status: Single & Seriously Searching
Height: 4ft 7”
Weight: 191 lbs
Her Relationship with Me: Sugar Momma
Notable Quotes:
“you got big mouth,lil baby,have you taken your rice crispy this morning,or you prefer to have toast instead?”
“you have over stayed your welcome, now BACK OFF!!!!”
“you dey vex like small pikin.
drink a bottle of poison for all i care”
“I can see your high on cannabis, and your obviously jogging back to kirikiri where you belong.
sour brain”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Name: Rokiatu
Relationship Status: Single But In An Open Relationship
Height: 5 ft 2”
Weight: 210 lbs
Notable Quotes:
“God! Why did I waste my freaking time on this attention seeking ediot?”
“@Mrs Chima, I think we should slow down on the bashing and give them something to smile abt”
“Their sperm. We sure need them for our future kids.”
“Here is our very own thread. Let's talk about them.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

New And Upcoming Feminist being trained by them;
-Annawhite
-Atreides
-Queensmith
-Ethiodime

And many others.
Sidenote: In case you want publicity and I Failed to acknowledge your presence, kindly inform me.Thanks! wink

So Pls I want Y’all to State whatever encounters You’ve had with any of this Bullies and the names they called you.
And lets Us all Imagine How NL will be or look like wifout Them!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Dsense(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2011
Can the moderators impose bill before any1 can open thread or post in this section?
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by MrOrton: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2011

Name: Tpia*
Relationship Status: Divorced
Former Alias: Tpia1 & Tpia@
Height: 6 ft 1”
Weight: 133 lbs
Her Relationship with Me: Grand-momma
Notable Quotes:
"what we usually see are a bunch of daft misfits!"
"animal brains, animal talk."
"you know what, let me leave half-baked semi literates like you to your own vomit."
"^^lo gba iya e leti ko to pa. were!"
"serves him right, the i.diot."
"gosh, you desperately need some sense"
"you really need to watch your mouth- madness cant be too far away from you"
"now look again at your response and make sure you're not smoking crack while doing so"
"lick and kiss any butt as long as it didnt originate from your backyard."

Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Feb 04, 2011
Who are the top five?
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Mygoldie(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2011
I wonder sis. Name the top 5,Orton. undecided undecided
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2011
Why do I have a feeling I am in the top five. SIghs.
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Mygoldie(f): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2011
Me too,lol. undecided undecided
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2011
It's never fails.
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Dsense(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2011
^^Jobless moma angry
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 04, 2011
So I come to this useless thread and there are no names?

LOOOOONG hiss! angry
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2011
D-sense:

^^Jobless moma angry

Why I gotta be jobless because you are?
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by opensecret: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2011
@ poster All you have to is wave the white flag, shikena. Just say i`m sorry ladies everywhere- i`ll be a gentleman from now on, for real. God didnt make no mistakes when he made you, and you sho` are purty. I hereby promise to shield my potty mouth and instead have perfume mouth. Deal or no deal.
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by shotster50(m): 4:44am On Feb 04, 2011
MzD@rkSkin!!!
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 04, 2011
Posted by: shotster50
MzD@rkSkin!!!

Shotster50!!! cheesy
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 04, 2011
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

#3[/B]
Name: MzD@rkskin
Relationship Status:  Single
Former Alias: MzDarkskin
[b]Height:  5 ft 8”  shocked angry
Weight: 220 lbs
  angry angry
Her Relationship with Me: Friend
Notable Quotes:
“^^did this fo0l just thank me? Omg.”
“^^no wonder you have such a renk mouth.
nasty dutty rasclat yuh.”
“I wont blame you for your dunce-tivity that extra chromosome in you is to blame.”
“^sharrap dia”
“@ Adolfe sharrap”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LMAO. Why I gotta be all of that? Why can't I be one of the nice ones?  grin grin You are right. There is a sister hood "right to passage" type cult   tongue You know you forgot my famous "Slap yourself", "drop the crack pipe" and "murder yourself" quotes  grin grin

If we are popular be it through admiration or by force one thing is for sure, we add fuel to the flame. btw it's QUEENPINS  angry angry

& lmao @ these "men" who are complaining to Orton via Y.I.M  grin
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2011
^^ lol Gratz on making the list MzDarkSin.

OP I think Chima is more of "The Muscle" than "The Boss".

All her 875lb, butch-femme azz does is sit on her hubby till he passes out. grin angry angry
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by shotster50(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2011
2buff:

^^ lol Gratz on making the list MzDarkSin.

OP I think Chima is more of "The Muscle" than "The Boss".

All her 875lb, butch-femme azz does is sit on her hubby till he passes out. grin angry angry

Hahahahahaha
Re: Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 04, 2011
@2Buff thanks. I really am honored to have made such a list  tongue I agree with you about my sis. Chima is def. the enforcer/muscle lol  grin I am more like the 'innocent-trouble maker'  grin grin.

(1)

Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl / What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.