Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) (9859 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
remsonik:
A man's nipples is only for his wife. No other person should come near it
For his wife to do what with it?
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
czarr:
Sorry guys i have no idea why the male nipple even exist its not like it serves any biological purpose even scientist are confused.

So guy how is your nipple any good to you?

It is one of our erogenous zones. You know, for erotic stimulation.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
czarr:
Sorry guys i have no idea why the male nipple even exist its not like it serves any biological purpose even scientist are confused.

Go and remove it then. Are you questioning God for putting it there?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by KAM3KAZI: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
brain54:
2 for #5....yeah its DAT useless!
Don't worry, I'll save it until the price increases.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by iTroll: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
remsonik:
A man's nipples is only for his wife. No other person should come near it
I'd gladly handle your own nipples wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Raeheemwayne: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
I don't know for others. but, I'm always turned on when a girl/lady teases my nipples with her tongue and teeth or caresses it with her fingers.
The feelings is Heavenly.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by brain54(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

Don't worry, I'll save it until the price increases.
u get sense...good luck with that!
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by movingclouds(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Aimerosa25:
uncle, none of the above o,IAM just 17.
Lol, it was just a minor joke to the Minor
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by samuelgodson(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She's a child, she's not an idiot. Stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum. Thank you.
abeg na u I quote....... even the babe just laughed... nd ur talking as if we get beef before

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by phemmyfour: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2020
czarr:

It turns ladies on when its suck.

Both your nipples and theirs is for their pleasure

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2020
illicit:
It turns me on when a girl suck on it

Aimerosa25:
When it is touched or sucked, if u know,u know

But it doesn't turn me on. Instead it irritates me and wont let anybody touch it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Fokosobo:

But it doesn't turn me on. Instead it irritates me and wont let anybody touch it.
u haven't had someone handle it well.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2020
movingclouds:

Lol, it was just a minor joke to the Minor
uncle
czarr thanks for understandingpost=91647376:
understood

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by EbenezerTriumph: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
u haven't had someone handle it well.
you're a lesbian right?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by illicit(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Fokosobo:

u dat ur moniker is fokosobo

grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Cautemoc(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
If Ashawo never take ur nipples take make u release, my brother u're still a JJC

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you're a lesbian right?
no sir. Why would u even think that,so someone taking dirty makes one a lesbian abi?
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
no sir. Why would u even think that,so someone taking dirty makes one a lesbian abi?
no not because of your comment but the nairalanders you're following in your profile are notorious lesbians
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
donproject:

Go and remove it then. Are you questioning God for putting it there?
So i can't learn about my body because i don't want to question God?....the reason you are in a better evolved world is because people asked the right questions about their environment without fear of offending God who gave us brain to think and be curious.....if the world was full overly religious people like you who refuse to ask important questions we'll probably still be in the stone age.
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by paix(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
It's not doing anything!

I wonder if I can sell it cheesy
To the lowest bidder?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Aimerosa25(f): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
no not because of your comment but the nairalanders you're following in your profile are notorious lesbians
ok o,I am not a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
czarr:
So i can't learn about my body because i don't want to question God?....the reason you are in a better evolved world is because people asked the right questions about their environment without fear of offending God who gave us brain to think and be curious.....if the world was full overly religious people like you who refuse to ask important questions we'll probably still be in the stone age.

Okie bro...your next question should be how did God exist.
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
donproject:

Okie bro...your next question should be how did God exist.
That is a valid question bro....if you have never asked yourself that question then you my friend are lacking in grey matter
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
czarr:
That is a valid question bro....if you have never asked yourself that question then you my friend are lacking in grey matter

I see...
Re: This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) by czarr(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2020
donproject:

I see...
better late than never

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.