Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (9835 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cheated?

Yes One Time: 17% (17 votes)
Yes Uncountable: 38% (38 votes)
No: 37% (37 votes)
Not Yet: 8% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Chimezie198(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2011
Just be sincere to urself. Did u feel guilt? Hv u confessed to him/her? What was his/her reaction? Do u think he/she can still trust/love u like before?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by MrCork17: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2011
Not really undecided
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Freiburger(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Not really undecided
What is not really? can you break it down a lil bit?
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by mobf: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
No
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Chimezie198(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
undecided
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Goldieluks: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
erm erm erm i don't think so. embarassed
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Kslib(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
Never did!
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
No
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
No.

Because I am scared of STDs and Sexually Transmitted Evil Spirits (STES).

In fact I also refuse to allow girls use me to cheat their boyfriends.
Should publish names and pictures? grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
never. cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Orikinla(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
But let us say the truth.
Over 90% of girlfriends and boyfriends cheat.
Only very few don't cheat.

It is not easy to be faithful to someone you are not yet married to, because you don't feel committed to mere dating someone until you have agreed to marry.

Being faithful was tough for me whilst in a long distance relationship when daily temptations kept coming.
I had to restrict myself from interacting with impressionable and vulnerable girls and women.

Sometimes it is really too much to bear.
I nearly fell for the pressure of even married ex-girlfriends in the absence of my woman.
When a young lady comes to spend time with you for hours and she is too hot to resist, only God can help you. Because, naturally you are wired to respond to your intimate urge.

So, those who can resist temptations and refuse to cheat are a rare breed.
We are even an endangered species these days that promiscuity is the zing thing.

And  you can cheat someone you truly love.

There is something I call mercy cheating.
Like having mercy on a sex starved widow or grass widow and sex starved girlfriend, you just oblige out of pity.

In many places in Igbo land, young village men and even married men take turns to sleep with the young widows with the permission of their wives and elders.
In fact, it is a duty to make the widows happy and healthy for procreation.

There are many sex starved women I would have obliged to help, but for the sake of mutual fidelity to my woman, I denied the poor women and they were disappointed.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Chimezie198(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

erm erm erm i don't think so. embarassed
be sincere.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Goldieluks: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Chimezie198:

be sincere.

i kissed a guy once just to get back@ my ex. embarassed embarassed
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by slimyem: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
cheated on an ex once.
The r/ship had become really boring and the cheating finally broke us up.
Good thing i did though cuz we werent going to work anyways.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by hbabe(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
No
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Meklex(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
Orikinla:

It is not easy to be faithful to someone you are not yet married to, because you don't feel committed to mere dating someone until you have agreed to marry.

Being faithful was tough for me whilst in a long distance relationship when daily temptations kept coming.
I had to restrict myself from interacting with impressionable and vulnerable girls and women.

I nearly fell for the pressure of even married ex-girlfriends in the absence of my woman.
When a young lady comes to spend time with you for hours and she is too hot to resist, only God can help you. Because, naturally you are wired to respond to your intimate urge.

We are even an endangered species these days that promiscuity is the zing thing.

Like having mercy on a sex starved widow or grass widow and sex starved girlfriend, you just oblige out of pity.

In many places in Igbo land, young village men and even married men take turns to sleep with the young widows with the permission of their wives and elders.

There are many sex starved women I would have obliged to help, but for the sake of mutual fidelity to my woman, I denied the poor women and they were disappointed.

hmm, how true is this hocus pocus?
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
Not yet
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by forkadict(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
Okay. I never knew when nairaland changed its name to Nairasaints? What's up with everyone saying no to the op's question?

So as for me not to disrupt the flow, i also will say no.

I'll be back later to check if guys that are sincere start posting. Then will i also post the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Brite02(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
undecided
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Many people cheat and live in denial.

Cheating is not only when you fork another person who is not your regular BF/GF.
Cheating starts once you start welcoming and smooching the person.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
Always, No stopping until marriage tongue

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Epiphany(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Orikinla:

Lol. wink grin

Are you joking? Tell me you are joking, pls.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by scopusng(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Na today?
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by fred2265: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes, its a norm for me.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=15pt]As a Man, I like to point out here the main difference between when a man cheats and a woman cheats. For men its only cheating if you develop feelings with the person you are cheating with. If No feelings, then its ok. For ladies, if you are in one form of relationship, the burka is your only fashion ascessory. Bearing this in mind, I have never cheated in any relationship I found myself[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by ijebuboy18(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
Too many saints here. I have cheated on my gf before though i am not proud of it but i was at least man enough to tell her the truth when she never suspected anything and even when i knew the truth it was gonna end the relationship and that's why i no longer keep gfs so i am free to st***f any1 i like and not feel guilty about it.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
if all of una dey say NO! Na who come dey cheat sef? Shiooooooooooooo
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by 1025: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
i have cheated, i am cheating and i will continue to cheat until God arrests me.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by micklplus(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
1. have i cheated on my partner?  when we were dating - YES. Since we got married- No
2. Have i confessed to her? YES
3. How did she take it?  funny enough, she didnt break my head. just a slap on my butt. lol
4. Would she trust me again? Ofcourse, YES

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
me self i don press another woman breast.i pressam small not tomuch.that one na cheating?
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
Never did with my ex-.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me! / Signs You Are With A Weak Man / She A Hoe If. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.