Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88961 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by paulshedow(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmm fear Woman ooo.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Ilaumoh(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Kingnelson9:
i believ this woman because i have been with akwa ibom people and i have discovered one thing that is common abt them both old and young, including male and female wether mama or papa or their youth dats the same they all love to "Bleep" morethan anything in this life.infact if fucking can increase a state's gdp, akwa ibom wil be the richest state in nigeria.they are cursed to Bleep. So i strongly bliv the woman dat akpabio sexually harassd her.
You sound stupid already
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Ilaumoh(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Kingnelson9:
i believ this woman because i have been with akwa ibom people and i have discovered one thing that is common abt them both old and young, including male and female wether mama or papa or their youth dats the same they all love to "Bleep" morethan anything in this life.infact if fucking can increase a state's gdp, akwa ibom wil be the richest state in nigeria.they are cursed to Bleep. So i strongly bliv the woman dat akpabio sexually harassd her.
You sound stupid honestly
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Ilaumoh(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Hunchogee:
Confirm portacourt ollosho with 4ex husbands...this woman love f7ck
True

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Jdbrasco2: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Even at her age she is still playing pussy card like a typical woman. Say fresh women don finish for the world. I can see she is also playing ethnic card like a typical Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Chicastle: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
CzarChris:
And this keeps getting dirtier by the sec. A bunch of privileged buffoons that keeps disgracing their generations before the international community. They are both corrupt and guilty and should rot in jail.

Jail for which country?
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Kingnelson9: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ilaumoh:
You sound stupid already
who mst b one of them
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Realerreal: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
People are saying akpabio can have young girls so why this woman are ignorant of how power plays work. Don’t you know once he sleeps with this woman he will be able to control her completely. It’s not just about Sex but he wanted his stooge in her position so he could steal from that ministry fully and the woman was not bulging. He is a diabolical man and having sex with her would have given him control.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Emyogalanya: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ha....Akpabio is a rapist too??
and just why is no one asking if this is how they will run thier niger delta republic ? If its biafra now every body will start taking rubbish
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by vhuqnl(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Klinee:
She is not a married woman, she is a divorcee.
We are patiently waiting for how your life will end, whether a divorcee too. You live such a sad life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.