Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88953 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Ikpongiton: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
What will akpabio do with an old woman like you?ashawo can lie ee

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by wink2015(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
THIS WOMAN FINISH AKPABIO !

MEN AT THE TOP can misbehave with their superior positions most times.

If Busola Dakolo had given Pastor Fatoyinbo a dirty slap as at then the naughty rape should got from Pastor Fatoyinbo would not have occurred.

WOMEN SHOULD BE BOLD TO STAND THEIR GROUND.

Teach their naughty man a naughty lesson.

Men respect you when you stand your ground.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kiddkash(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
dalass:

That's the reason we didn't drop down from heaven!

Ask from male family members or friends.... How it is done!

Its not everything you like to touch or own in the world that is available.....

Somethings, in this case, some ladies are off limits, simply unavailable, not your standard, not your class, not your mate, not attracted to you, already taken or they're interested in you, giving you green lights, which you don't understand their body languages etc....

In case you're still confused, talk to your dad, mum or both ... Cheers!!! grin
the highlighted place, some ladies when they speak with their friends
and their friends ask them so the guy didn't touch you, they will reply, he's gay
I have heard where ladies say those things plenty of time, its exhausting.

If I use play totori you now, for waist, armit and you start to laugh, you go dey scream stop
but na play play be that na.
If I no stop, you go say I told him no, no means no but I come over do am

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ikpongiton:
Confirm ollosho with 4ex husbands and 10 boy friends
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by flames01: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
NairaShops:
How can we be sure that is what really happen

Simple, let Akpabio sue her to court for defamation if he insist that she is lying
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by TruthinAction: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
We are witnessing corruption in all dimensions in this administration. None of these politicians should come back to context any position in the next election. They should all retire.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by tunjijones(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
These two adults should grow up abeg.

From the video it's obvious the woman is not telling the truth. Possibly what happened was that when things were rousy between her and akpabio, he playfully touched the mama's breast which was not the first time. And mama playfully hit him on the back and said "Godwin have told you to stop touching my breast'. Now when you guys are not good now it has turned to slap.

You pple shd come and plain and stop disgracing yourselves... Who ate the yam that's what Nigerians are after.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by bizhop01: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerian Movie
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by bizhop01: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio must be mad if he's attracted to this one grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Christian07(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio is weak right knw

I jst showed him this headlind

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
bizhop01:
Akpabio must be mad if he's attracted to this one grin
Honestly.
He must be really mad.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Godmercy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
This are type of iron lady that buhari need to fight corruption evils people for our nation but unfortunately he will not like that type of woman because she is not one of their menbers in secret evil sosiety
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by madjune(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
The woman ugly for face but fine for body.

Typical PH girl setup.

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by xcuggsm(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right
If there is anything like TRAMADOL EXTRA this woman is surely on the high.

What the lady branded sexual harassment must be Akpabio joking asking her "how come she has been changing husbands like wrapper? And whether her nyash no fit siddon for one man's house."
Anybody that knows Akpabio well will vouch for his extreme sarcastic sense of humour
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by mukthar2000(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
The asexual harassment bill passing should be enforced mainly on all this Nigerian leaders.

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Pacesetter123(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't know wot to call the POSTER.Why do you make me rush to watch the video thinking it's de video evidence of de alledged sexual assault? Not knowing it's de video of de woman talking baselessly on Arise TV.
For those of you jumping into conclusion dat Akpabio did that,u people are so gullible to believe dat without any prove of evidence.Can dis woman just walk to a law court n tell a learned Judge this trash n expect anything to happen to Akpabio?

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kooler99: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hunchogee:

So all the four ex husbands were poor and none met her spec. Then make her rest na. This is a type of woman that can talk other women at of marriage

Not that they were poor but she was richer. I don't know about her first marriage but the others left while she tried to save the marriages. One of her former husbands said it was like he was the wife and she needed to control everything, he said he still loves her because she has a good heart but she was too domineering.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
myboy2111:
She has four husbands- Akpabio
I slap him, when tried....-Joy

My Question, How did you get the job in the first place?

She said she is a Port-Harcourt woman...and with my little knowledge with port-Harcourt ladies, dem go satisfy you with Yansh so tey, you go forgive your wife at home. ...
Port-Harcourt girls are beautiful and they can package, and irrespective of who they are, if they like you, you go enjoy their kpetus till eternity for free....some will even be paying you a salary for your good service.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by SocialJustice: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Annie939:
married man asking a married woman out? my happiness is that no one will said she seduced him or she put on indecent clothes
Go and sleep, who will said what?
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by frog12: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
you are TELLING us she MARRIED many times ?
how MANY ex-HUSBANDS she get?

kooler99:

I have met joy nunieh a couple of times and that woman na fire. If you see her in person then you know her pictures on the internet do her no justice. She is a man in a womans body and does not take nonsense from anybody. She is nice, very attractive, a good dresser but when it comes to her work she will chop you raw. I know she has a long standing relationship with president buhari and she was once a special adviser to allison madueke and during that period she stood her ground and earned the ministers respect. She was and still nice to some of her former husbands but she is very protective, confrontational and vocal and not many men like that in a woman much more a wife. Most men like to do the leading and feel suffocated when being lead. She tells it like it is without fear or rancour, if she said she slapped Akpabio then she would have given him a hot dirty slap because that sister does not play at all.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by uniqueboi1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:

As he ever flirted with your mother

H factor no go kill you in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kooler99: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
frog12:

Sorry i meant to write she is still good with her former husbands. She had only 2 husbands with the last being an american professor from the southwest.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Edisa(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
All of u sayiny dat akpabio looted akwaibom and didnt do anything in akwa ibom are lying.he carried out meaninful project than d present governor.i can remember some of his achievement as a governor even thought i was still in sec school during his reign.
* he made education free for all, even declaring waec free for all students(i think thats what wike is tryna do in his second term)
* construction of cottage hospitals across different local development
* construction of roads across the state
*construction of a world class stadium, 5 star hotels,ibom tropican
* the song "akwa ibom ayaya" was a hit becus of his transformation in akwaibom
*the househelp stereotype reduced
* akwa ibom become known to d international and local community in akpabio"s tenure
* he recieved both international and local recognition as a governor
Even the wife of Akpabio transform the life of woman in d state than udom"s wife who is from the state....
Oh i remember wen one old market woman laid her rapper 4 him to walk on n showed blessing on him or is it when his wife cried when she saw d misery state of a widow n her children (God bless d igbo lady UNOMA)
Udom boasted of construction of 12 industries in d state(am still searching for d 12 o)
he also boasted of a metering and string factory in d state
d rice mill factory his boasting about isnt a world class factory.
Na to dey build worship center(nigerian religion sef no dey help us) and 21 and 18 storey buildings.
Now his complaining that akpabio left debt for him and his fellowers ar cursing n raining abuse on akpabio bt when buhari did same on gej administration,they called buhari a dullard,baba go slow and recession master bt they ar applauding udom now......
The asslicking and hypocrisy in d space is nauseating.
I knw akpabio may hv looted bt saying that he didnt do anything in our state is sentimental.even some of u did wish he was ur governor in ur state during his tenure.
SHOW ME A POLITICIAN WITH A CLEAN HAND AND I WILL SHOW A PROSTITUE THAT IS A VIRGIN
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by earnit1: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by favour32(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
If woman arrange lies for you man....na only God go save you.
Those traditional ways of checkmating lies na sure pass....
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by nelcliff(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
You better go and beg Akpabio. Else just watch and see how far d story go end.

Akpabio I know nor dey forgive..

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ubcandid(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Todayswind:
Politicians and flirting are like 5 and 6
flirting is a universal constant across all disciplines, it is not a reserve for a select few. Don't localize it.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ubcandid(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ikpongiton:
No mind the woman. She is defenceless, tactless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
And she spoil everything with this act ...

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ubcandid(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
tunjijones:
These two adults should grow up abeg.

From the video it's obvious the woman is not telling the truth. Possibly what happened was that when things were rousy between her and akpabio, he playfully touched the mama's breast which was not the first time. And mama playfully hit him on the back and said "Godwin have told you to stop touching my breast'. Now when you guys are not good now it has turned to slap.

You pple shd come and plain and stop disgracing yourselves... Who ate the yam that's what Nigerians are after.
it seemz u were there. Lol.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by adenodi002(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
oro de lorin di owe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.