Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88956 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by SocialJustice: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you mean the flat tire as suggested by a previous poster?
Everybody with their preference.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ladies and lies be like footballers and lies.Be very careful when taking a lady's sexual assault claim serious.

17 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Kepler453: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right
what if it isn't true

4 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Todayswind(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Politicians and flirting are like 5 and 6

5 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by lamentor78(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio should be charged for attempted rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by topyhanky(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
The journals of the early European merchants, sailors and slavers about pre-colonial Afrika always tells of a glorious land with wealthy empires and communities. Food was surplus; beggars and destitutes were impossible to find in our massive city centres. Without farm animals for beast of burdens in our climes, we grew enormous agricultural communities (city-states). These city-states we call our hometowns and villages today. These city-states were fairly independent and interdependent on communities from far and wide through trade. Our lands are marvelously fertile and arable. Children grew up learning the family trade from infancy, and each extended family unit was fairly independent and interdependent.

We are richly blessed with mineral resources. Our rulers and noble men adorned solid gold, ivory, bronze. Even after the slave trade, European powers flooded sub-Saharan Afrika in the guise of colonialism to bleed our resources and agricultural wealth; resources they still exploit till date. Our sub-Saharan Afrikan region is blessed with a fortunate climate and plate tectonic activities. There's hardly ever a volcanic eruption, earthquake or hurricane report in our communities, and all of our indigenous Afrikan challenges are mostly man-made.

Afrikans, therefore, are the only problem of Afrika. We are sitting on a piece of land flowing with milk and honey; the very chosen land, yet we do not take advantage of the huge potential sources of wealth we possess. We are like the first sons, the oldest human phenotypical race who herited all of the goodies from mother Earth; and ended up misusing the blessings our ancestors had utilized to grow into the place of beauty and power the first European visitors wrote of. Our European and Asian brethren continue to bleed our resources for their separate development, whilst we wallow in unimaginable poverty. We are sitting in a lake, yet thirsty for water. Today, we have the poorest and most starving people any human society had ever known.

There is a remedy to our malady though. We just have to trace back to our roots; the future of Afrika lies in our traditional culture; our culture of agriculture. Our ancient cities were agricultural and mining real estates grew their own foods, made their own clothing and built their own homes. Agriculture and mining provides the basic needs of food, clothing and shelter, whilst providing the preliminary conditions needed for a society to grow wealth. The G20 nations are all sufficient in providing for their basic needs of their people as their agricultural sector is fully developed. The bulk of the American economy today, which is the largest, is still being sustained from the wealth generated locally and internationally through the avenue of agriculture.

A lot of the youths in our societies may not know, as very little attention is paid to the agriculture and anything agro-allied, but we are on tethering on the very edge of a revolution that is about to sweep Nigeria this new decade. Our agricultural sector is one of the fastest rising in our economy, and is bound to dominate the economical mainstay of several Afrikan nations once again. Never a time in the past 30 years of Nigerian history has there been this much literate and innovative folks participating in agriculture. State governments and the Federal government of Nigeria have embarked several agricultural projects that are bound to bring about a turn around to the development of our local communities. The agriculture and the agro-allied sector is bound to be the biggest employer of labour by 2040.

With the innovative machinery and procedures already developed in Agriculture, early investments in agriculture and agricultural real estates today are bound to rake in massive returns this decade. Our so-called "villages" would rapidly develop into structured city-centres and communities in the coming decades whilst further rural-urban migration would be greatly mitigated.

Join us at the Triple A & T Integrated Farms, Owo, Ondo State where this agricultural real estates blueprint are being made a reality. This is one of the Initiatives of AfroAgroPower which powers the purchase of fertile arable lands at Owo, Ondo State.

Be a land owner in our agricultural real estate. Invest in your future and in the future of your children today. Reach our AfroAgroPower executives via my signature

I remain my humble self ogunfeyitimi tope Joshua founding fathers AFRO-AGRO POWER
https://afroagropower.

Be part of Afrika's glorious future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Oovi5(f): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
JOY NUNU SEFgrin

YOU SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO CARESS THE FLAT TIRE.
AFTER 4 NA ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA Ogrin

1 Share

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

illiterate ni eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by eleko1: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
cool good .Very Good! Hope nah ricochet,triple slap? But madam Ogoni,can u show us the letter he wrote u undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by PowerOfLove: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mad o. This is madness. Akpabio don enter one chance with this woman.

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by martineverest(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman is fine and her fucke go sweet.
potential rapist

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by eneye1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
I love the way there is more exposure in this government than any government.

7 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Lumig: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
They have started
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Breaking News!

There Is Fire Now:

https://www.nairaland.com/5988658/just-fire-guts-world-trade#91671083

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Take a Good Look At This Trending Thread.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by abike12(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Imagine Akpabio that was flying all sorts of women to Nigeria in his private jet and allegedly has the gift that keeps on giving is shading a woman for multiple failed marriages. This is what you women cause when you stay with no-good men.

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by micflo28(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio has met his match. Lols. Should anything happen to this woman now, we know who to turn to. Since they invalidated whistle blowing policy because they don't want to compensate the blower. The media is the new hub for corruption fight

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
This has gotten personal lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Darkharvest: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ovoko. They are all Mad.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Xisnin(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.
Always finding excuses for sexual predators.
Why not, why not and why nots!
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by endy69: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.
One is self defense which isn't a crime in our laws. in fact ladies should get a gun to shoot anyone that try to misbehave with them. We are have Mothers (certainly), sister (maybe), daughters (maybe) and if anyone try to sexually assault them, death should be the least they should get.

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Openbusiness3: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by friday2011(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:

It is called self defense

Akpabio never reported it because he knows he passed his boundry...

The woman was right to have slapped him...

Her previous marriages did not work does not mean she is a prostitute that any man regardless of position will take for granted.

10 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
old man that doesn't respect himself

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Querty(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm

Please check my signature
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Xisnin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good one there.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by QuickStandard: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm, this is getting interesting.... shocked

Anyways, we buy used inverter Batteries.
We also pick up from any location.

You can sell your condemned, used or scrapped Batteries to us at cool instant cash.

Check our SIG for contact details.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by wink2015(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
THIS AKPABIO OF A MAN IS GETTING MORE CONTROVERSIAL.

Since he was appointed as minister of Niger delta ministry he has been creating more BROUHAHA in the ministry.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by dalass(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
muykem:
You are a bad guy. Is it a crime for man to make advancement? But wait ooo, what will attract Akpabio to this expire product. I don't trust men sha.

But why will you call a woman who did not personally offend you an expired product

Akpabio is older than her or they're mates... Well I guess some men don't get it... cool

P.S
It is a crime for a man to make unwanted/ undesired advances at a woman who's clearly not interested sexually in him

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Okpotud(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman is fine and her fucke go sweet.
grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
any video evidence, even though i dont trust any politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.