Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88964 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by vickydevoka(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
I watched dis video. Abeg even with de make up she's old na. Watin akpabio go look inside old woman body
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Klinee: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Annie939:
married man asking a married woman out? my happiness is that no one will said she seduced him or she put on indecent clothes
She is not a married woman, she is a divorcee.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ensamy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Magu gate, Akpabio gate hmmm Bubu's government is rotten with corruption.Same PDP became APC . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman is fine and her fucke go sweet.

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Kingnelson9: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
i believ this woman because i have been with akwa ibom people and i have discovered one thing that is common abt them both old and young, including male and female wether mama or papa or their youth dats the same they all love to "Bleep" morethan anything in this life.infact if fucking can increase a state's gdp, akwa ibom wil be the richest state in nigeria.they are cursed to Bleep. So i strongly bliv the woman dat akpabio sexually harassd her.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kaydee007(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Biodun1929(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right

grin grin lol
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Biodun1929(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right

It's funny that you have 404 likes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Biodun1929(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
JOY NUNU SEFgrin

YOU SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO CARESS THE FLAT TYRE

AFTER 4 NA ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA Ogrin

LMAO grin grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Biodun1929(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
muykem:
You are a bad guy. Is it a crime for man to make advancement? But wait ooo, what will attract Akpabio to this expire product. I don't trust men sha.

She is busty...some men have weakness for big breast.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by hammer3: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Una don hear am, She is an Ogoni woman and she slapped Akpabio.

efewestern, nowenuse, just how this ND one take work, with tribal chest beating? cc igboid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqQo26O0Hsc

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Rikidony(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
do you have any substantive evidence to prove that Akpabio tried to sexually harassed you?

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by yusufmurry: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Believe this at your risk.

Why are you telling us now? Why did you not make it open then.

I pity ladies, they think the only way to earn public sympathy is when you accuse a man of sexual harassment or rape?

Haunty, Akpabio no try, you no try too. You guys should stop make mess of yourselves. Anyone that the odd is against now, should move on.

After all, today we're talking about Magu

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Codes151(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
NairaShops:
How can we be sure that is what really happen
thats the dumb thing about Nairalanders. They just talk without thinking.

This woman is trying so hard to get public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Codes151(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Biodun1929:

It's funny that you have 404 likes cheesy
illiterates full here o! No think am!

If them see Akpabio for matters, no be this type na. We believe any rubbish we see online.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Annie939(f): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Go and sleep, who will said what?
I will not sleep social justice................ it's been long ooooooo
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:

What is anyone that has four husband?
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by SocialJustice: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Annie939:
I will not sleep social justice................ it's been long ooooooo
Lol, suit yourself.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Dedetwo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
If this lady attracted two glances from Akpabio, it is safe to say that he deserved the imaginary slap.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by sulaak(m): 1:44am On Jul 14, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.

Why not focus on the billions Akpabio has already wasted in less than 6 months.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Billygee2u: 4:47am On Jul 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
How low can they both get?

These personal attacks should not obscure the real issue of contention here: Who ate the yam?

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Billygee2u: 4:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Imagine a whole Minister getting a resounding slap for not using his sense.

Akpabio surely looks like some one who flirts a lot.
God knows how many women he has slept with just to get them a place in the Niger Delta Ministry.

Shameless idiot.
He looted Akwa Ibom for 8 years under PDP before decamping to APC.

The woman made allegations against him and all he could say was that he was married to four different husbands, such pettiness from a whole Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shameless he goat
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Confirm portacourt ollosho with 4ex husbands...this woman love f7ck

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by bizzibodi(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2020
A case of Love gone wrong,how did this woman get this big position,I have never heard of her before.... Ameachi kept fixing those women.....Ibim..now joy.what we want to hear is how #40bn disappeared not that SGA tickled her labia majora. angry angry
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2020
this woman was talking sense untill she brought up this trash. so akpabio will leave all those nollywood oloshos and come to want to Bleep you?
this is why i tell people not to always over do. now she don over do and now don dey talk off point. i looks like una bn dey fork before now
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2020
bizzibodi:
A case of Love gone wrong,how did this woman get this big position,I have never heard of her before.... Ameachi kept fixing those women.....Ibim..now joy.
i wonder o.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Brazbullet: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Abeg, make we hear word. Those wey you lamba to get this office we no hear am oh. If you no dey use your becus as champions league football, akpabio for no try to play with you.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Brazbullet: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Hunchogee:
Confirm portacourt ollosho with 4ex husbands...this woman love f7ck

i swear, we know them nah. Tacha squad.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by koladebrainiac(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2020
ththis is what u get when u fight with a woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.