Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking (7174 Views)

Am Tired, Man Cry Out As His Woman Chase Him For Not Able To Satisfy Her (video) / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Onyiamaogu: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
The screenshots of a conversation between two supposed lovers have gone viral on Nigerian social media over how the chat went between the lovers.

In what has been deemed “disgusting” by a lot of people, the man in the conversation who is seemingly tired of his relationship with the lady responds to her messages in a demeaning manner.

The lady however, who seems to be deep in love with the guy, neglects his arrogant and condescending responses and continues to profess her love for him.

Even when she questioned him about a lady she thinks he might be having an affair with, the man still responds to her in a hostile way which she also neglects and continues to profess her love.

The conversation has been called disgusting by a lot of people as some even think it’s an unreal chat. It has however set social media abuzz with a lot of people pondering whether there are still people who are blinded by love as this in this generation.

Read the chats below,

Culled From https://playloaded.com.ng/conversation-between-a-tired-man-and-his-girlfriend-has-got-people-talking/
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
lol this dude really has enough of the babe nagging and crying...."my world"

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Ayemileto(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake Chat.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Meteng: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
And this same girl is showing another guy pepper o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Meedon: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2020

Is she a SIMP?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by aigohior(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jaysuu is this for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Westernlove: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake Chat or Perhaps the guy Is a multimillionaire becuase Nigerian Ladies will eat your Shit If you have money........Even If you remove one of her eyes with blow and cripple her, She will never complain as far as you are spoiling her with money and material things......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by mytime24(f): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yawn

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by panmunium(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake chat jare

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by jawalis(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dude is definitely fed up of her endless “my world “

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by ebuka10box(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hard life for naija ::: my fellow nairalanders before man enter University,i been get Lotta dreams oooo. I finally got admitted to study geology, I never graduate I come dey feel like oil worker. Pata-pata belema oil go be the leanest. Year 1: I never sabi wetin Uni dey about, I think say na like secondary school u go read for exam pass. I dey sag trouser, I dey on shangy, I come dey feel like the next D.O.S.

First semester and second semester results come show I no gree check cos I thought I was on track, my course adviser come dey hail me with names like Deaf Dede. I come think am y course adviser go dey use that kind name dey hail me wey swag wan choke. I just summon courage say make I check the result. Engineering drawing -A, I just laf for my mind say me na sabi boy. OMo see result Dede, deaf, deef. D, e and f wan choke my result. That gp no fit do better Mtn flash.
U gats See Me year two, I carry trouser up tire, I come be like Michael Jackson the second. I got serious academically .
I wasn't the best student but at least I wasn't the worst.

Na now wen I realize say the olive oil wey dem use do me Passover we for use am either fry plantain or potato. U gats see prayer before I go service..... Fellowship President :favour market shall be your nickname, favour market shall locate you ME :Amen, I claim it.

Oya I served and passed out, started applying and sending CVS, I change format for cv tire. For where, and una for this nairaland make una no dey confuse Person with different format. I had no job invite till I applied for one desk officer job from jiji, pay was 150k. Man I was like no be to dey knack desk, I go knack am if 150k go sure. OMo time for interview reach, I wore my best suit. Man no get car so Had to hire a cab. I got to the location I saw shops, I checked the address again and was like noooo. Then I remembered the saying forget the car make, Just enter.
No be 150k, I dey find I must get this job. I got to the hall,i filled a form. I started looking around, see face...... No joy at all. One guy head oil been dey drip I come reason say na prayer him come. 2hours I just dey Hear shit packing, interview never start. Nwanne I ask question ooo and I was told very soon.
We were given a bag and asked not to open it, I was like maybe na start up salary be that. I no talk....
We were asked to go out ,when we went out we were asked to open the bag and convince persons and get the job. I come see slim Tea cartons.
I just look the person wet send me message for interview e be like make I forget my portfolio for him neck come make all the tea make him drink am. L8r abet.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is fake as Bleep.
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Orire01(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
We all know all this stunts.

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by efembaba(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
They have changed her default setting

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by dinoplus: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
This guy is a real niggarrr grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
fake as Nigeria 1 India 99
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by poiunt: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lol...

This happens.it is nothing new..

Even those claiming tough guys here, can't believe their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by swagguElite(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Doesn't seem fake to me. There are ladies like that, maybe you haven't heard of Stockholm syndrome. Ladies with daddy issues n low self esteem are often at the receiving end. They won't admit it in public but yu still see dem receiving punches n blaming the bathroom tiles for the black eye. It happens. They suffer but they give the purest form of love the most. And that seems weak to many pretending they are stronger.

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by primestreams: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
mytime24:
Yawn
wink behind the scenes grin
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by poiunt: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
swagguElite:
Doesn't seem fake to me. There are ladies like that, maybe you haven't heard of Stockholm syndrome. Ladies with daddy issues n low self esteem are often at the receiving end. They won't admit it in public but yu still see dem receiving punches n blaming the bathroom tiles for the black eye. It happens. They suffer but they give the purest form of love the most. And that seems weak to many pretending they are stronger.

This not about domestic violence, the man is tired of her.

I think people live in the fantasy that relationship is suppose to be perfect and smooth, no it doesn't work like that.

The reality is that the thrill and the almost to the edge attitude toward the relationship makes it more sweeter for some people.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by ukaface(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
If this chat is ever real

That girl Na real M U M U.
Which one be helplessly in love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by MrBachelor: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
When you don't know your worth.
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by micfoley: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Peace and Joshua, una well done o
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Scot1255: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Do you know that this girl has guys who would love her genuinely, but she prefers a ready made guy. A fine boy with money. Guy she was not with when he was broke. Guy that has learned women are opportunist who can't fend for themselves but prefer to look for a ready made guy. Guy that had been bleeped up several times by girls when he was broke. That's why the guy is treating her like shit

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Stewart883(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very fake!!!! Faker than my Vodka!! Who da hell chats with himself and post it on social media

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by ashybabs(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Orire01:
We all know all this stunts.

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.
I was looking for this �
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by swagguElite(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:

This not about domestic violence, the man is tired of her.

I think people live in the fantasy that relationship is suppose to be perfect and smooth, no it doesn't work like that.

The reality is that the thrill and the almost to the edge attitude toward the relationship makes it more sweeter for some people.

I was onli trying to let imagine this chat as a scene in a room. Where she is demanding answers for his d.p. You think she won't hold him? or you think with his level of aggression in the text he won't hit her or throw her to a wall and tell her to stop disturbing his life. Just imagine the scene bruf.

That gurl won't leave his front until he hurts her to leave. Yuar seeing a chat, I'm seeing a scene. Domestic violence included was meant for d scene if the discussion actually happened in front of them. And Yeah. I agree with your last paragraph. The thrill and almost to the edge attitude. Perfect.
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by swagguElite(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Scot1255:
Do you know that this girl has guys who would love her genuinely, but she prefers a ready made guy. A fine boy with money. Guy she was not with when he was broke. Guy that has learned women are opportunist who can't fend for themselves but prefer to look for a ready made guy. Guy that had been bleeped up several times by girls when he was broke. That's why the guy is treating her like shit
That's just life bruf. And it ain't ending soon.
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
ebuka10box:
Hard life for naija ::: my fellow nairalanders before man enter University,i been get Lotta dreams oooo. I finally got admitted to study geology, I never graduate I come dey feel like oil worker. Pata-pata belema oil go be the leanest. Year 1: I never sabi wetin Uni dey about, I think say na like secondary school u go read for exam pass. I dey sag trouser, I dey on shangy, I come dey feel like the next D.O.S.

First semester and second semester results come show I no gree check cos I thought I was on track, my course adviser come dey hail me with names like Deaf Dede. I come think am y course adviser go dey use that kind name dey hail me wey swag wan choke. I just summon courage say make I check the result. Engineering drawing -A, I just laf for my mind say me na sabi boy. OMo see result Dede, deaf, deef. D, e and f wan choke my result. That gp no fit do better Mtn flash.
U gats See Me year two, I carry trouser up tire, I come be like Michael Jackson the second. I got serious academically .
I wasn't the best student but at least I wasn't the worst.

Na now wen I realize say the olive oil wey dem use do me Passover we for use am either fry plantain or potato. U gats see prayer before I go service..... Fellowship President :favour market shall be your nickname, favour market shall locate you ME :Amen, I claim it.

Oya I served and passed out, started applying and sending CVS, I change format for cv tire. For where, and una for this nairaland make una no dey confuse Person with different format. I had no job invite till I applied for one desk officer job from jiji, pay was 150k. Man I was like no be to dey knack desk, I go knack am if 150k go sure. OMo time for interview reach, I wore my best suit. Man no get car so Had to hire a cab. I got to the location I saw shops, I checked the address again and was like noooo. Then I remembered the saying forget the car make, Just enter.
No be 150k, I dey find I must get this job. I got to the hall,i filled a form. I started looking around, see face...... No joy at all. One guy head oil been dey drip I come reason say na prayer him come. 2hours I just dey Hear shit packing, interview never start. Nwanne I ask question ooo and I was told very soon.
We were given a bag and asked not to open it, I was like maybe na start up salary be that. I no talk....
We were asked to go out ,when we went out we were asked to open the bag and convince persons and get the job. I come see slim Tea cartons.
I just look the person wet send me message for interview e be like make I forget my portfolio for him neck come make all the tea make him drink am. L8r abet.....
continue abeg, funny but at the same time inspiring
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Phreshmann12(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
I no come understand why them use my name and my ex girlfriend name oh.... Chaii grin
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Drella(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fake chat alert.

We ladies get sense pass this now.If you phuck up,we move to the next guy....sinple!
Re: Conversation Between A Tired Man And His Girlfriend Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rubbish

Doesn't sound like a Nigerian girl at all undecided

Fake!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About Knacking A Pregnant Woman? / They Are Slim But Endowed With Heavy Backsides / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.