Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks (35973 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Akpabio Vs Ekpenyong: Nobody Declared Winner In Akwa Ibom North West – REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by hush15: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Women could be tough and do some annoying things but when you need a serious honest job to be done, you can confidently count on some of them..

That word "some" is key.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
Says an ipod yuuth. Tueh! cheesy

Oga you are clearly a bearded kid.....you think FFK will need to organize a protest or counter protest to feed ......FFK is made for life and has even gotten contracts under this administration .
Unlike you ayourb aka Corinthians
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by wink2015(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2020
FEMI FANI KAYODE should Allow both parties to tell their stories and wrestle out their own heart.

Do not be judgemental because you want to belong to both parties as friends.

It is good most times the public see and hear this things to enable them know their public servant even better.

GOOD AKPABIO got that dirty slap !

Women can be naughty most times.

That is the way they are built !
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2020
FFK is sick and incredibly petty. Must he comment on everything? Is his life so sad and empty he just waits idly for news he can hijack and trend with? Pathetic human being and I am ashamed he is Yoruba.

This sexual harassment news every sane adult will have the sense to avoid, so they may not be seen to indict or exonerate, only FFK must speak, to trend, while saying nothing relevant in totality.

FFK you are sick. Get help so your sons can be proud of you and look up to you rather than view you an embarrassment in comparison to other men
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Kinzo0917(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
Here we go!!! See him lips like broiler anus.

Always out to lick the ass of anyone he perceives is doing the current government harm. grin

Feels so refreshing no one considers him worthy of being responded to. He tried the technique with Jonathan, and the man being the softie he is, gave the junkie a seat at the dining table. From there on, Jonathan and pdp became the best thing that's ever happened to humankind since the Big Bang.

He must be feeling really frustrated that after cursing for over five years, not a morsel of Akpu has been thrown his way.

This life no balance at all.

I'm sure his ipob miscreants have something else to say. grin
. MUST U INSULT SOMEONE PERSONALITY B4 U SHARE UR VIEWS? CANT U JUST SHARE UR VIEW WITHOUT INSULTS? FANI IS BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN U AND ALL UR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN. I DONT THINK HE FANI KNOW IF LITTLE ANT � LIKE U EXIST. PLEASE LEARN TO SHARE UR VIEWS WITH RESPECT WITHOUT INSULTS. UR OWN IS JUST TOO MUCH
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=kapelvej post=91698325][/quote]

I'm not responsible for the way you choose to interpret my post.

I mentioned the ones I could remember, and they all aren't from the same ethnic group.

If you remember more, then mention them.

I've made my point, corruption isn't gender specific and madam Joy is a beacon of light in a murky Nigeria, not because she's female but because she probably has integrity.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2020
I am starting to view this dude as very delusional and addicted to attention

This same dude once said he visited aso rock and did not think it was Buhari he saw, endorsed Kanu's words and came out 2 yrs later confused and posting things regarding everybody's issue to trend but in disguise ass-licking the president

How can a man be this talkative and opinionated for the wrong reasons?

Its becoming obvious why the women in his life before now took to their heels. Dude has different shades to his personality and this is not normal

Dude may need medical examination cos I really do sense a mental instability issue. No jokes

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Smilingjoe4(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

Like we counted on Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah etc.
is that the only women u know, what about Sadiya an co?
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Tyriq: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

Like we counted on Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah etc.
U guys don't quit! U must rope in gej to any misdemeanor of your lord and savior, the dullard. Did patience hold any govt office? Was she appointed to head any agency or government parastatal?
Aisha's aid that was caught in a web of money laundering has not been investigated and u are here talking in the nonsense
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Starhearts: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2020
How many husband Joy Nunieh get self
I hear say naa four ?
Is it true?
If naa soo d woman toto go sweet be dat
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by AsawanaDgreat: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2020
I Don't trust this man sha
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Oga you are clearly a bearded kid.....you think FFK will need to organize a protest or counter protest to feed ......FFK is made for life and has even gotten contracts under this administration .
Unlike you ayourb aka Corinthians

Shut up. You are either FFK himself or a paid butt licker. Who can argue in favour of FFK today considering how he is embarrassing himself with ungaurded/unnecessary comments on public issues and very damaging lies against others?

He should be more circumspect as a political leader and it is a shame you suggest his "made for life" status now excuses his pathetic descent into idiocy and lunacy. FFK lies shamelessly and grotesquely all the time. He is mad and displaying his lunacy in public.

He is a disgrace to himself and all those who are his family, friends and supporters.

Then again, those people, like you, must have no shame to support such a character or have him in their lives to begin with.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Tyriq:

U guys don't quit! U must rope in gej to any misdemeanor of your lord and savior, the dullard. Did patience hold any govt office? Was she appointed to head any agency or government parastatal?
Aisha's aid that was caught in a web of money laundering has not been investigated and u are here talking in the nonsense

Sorry I don't discuss with people who idolize their tormentors. undecided
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
is that the only women u know, what about Sadiya an co?

And what's stopping you from listing them as well? undecided
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by YoungAncient1: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Both Nunieh and Akpabio are idiots and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Micoto(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Well-thought out advice. If only they'll be humble enough and listen. They're both needed at home.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Grayoso:

Shut up. You are either FFK himself or a paid butt licker. Who can argue in favour of FFK today considering how he is embarrassing himself with ungaurded/unnecessary comments on public issues and very damaging lies against others?

He should be more circumspect as a political leader and it is a shame you suggest his "made for life" status now excuses his pathetic descent into idiocy and lunacy. FFK lies shamelessly and grotesquely all the time. He is mad and displaying his lunacy in public.

He is a disgrace to himself and all those who are his family, friends and supporters.

Then again, those people, like you, must have no shame to support such a character or have him in their lives to begin with.

Olodo focus on the message not the messenger , and you are most likely the person I quoted with one of his numerous alternative accounts.

Check my past comments you'll see am not from Yoruba or even close . as for the person I quoted I had to quote him because he is a bloody hypocrite forming patriot on nairaland . Yet
busy organizing anti government and pro government protests. he's a bloody political jobber like FFK .

I HAVE HIS FULL RECEIPTS
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Noblechykk(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:

Always out to lick the ass of anyone he perceives is doing the current government harm. grin

Feels so refreshing no one considers him worthy of being responded to. He tried the technique with Jonathan, and the man being the softie he is, gave the junkie a seat at the dining table. From there on, Jonathan and pdp became the best thing that's ever happened to humankind since the Big Bang.

He must be feeling really frustrated that after cursing for over five years, not a morsel of Akpu has been thrown his way.

Are you this bitter? He made a lot of sense. Whether he is being political or not, that kind of scandal is not good for the image of the country.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by sammy7410(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Oga go sleep

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by ChoCho54(f): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2020
bigfish3k:

And minister of disaster affairs
Yesso
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by omenka(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Noblechykk:

Are you this bitter? He made a lot of sense. Whether he is being political or not, that kind of scandal is not good for the image of the country.
Chike abi Kelechi, haven't you people realised that the opinion of ibos dont matter to me?

It is none of my business what you people think.

Get that into your heads.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by fredylee: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
"...She is exceptionally intelligent, not flippant" What you mean FFK, is that we should believe all she has said about Akpabio. Thank you Sir. grin
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by steeltrust: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:

shut up
must every tin b politics to u
read b4 u quote
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by steeltrust: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

and wht was their crime
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by nokatakata: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerian politicians are always about "chop I chop" irrespective of the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.