Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks (35974 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Akpabio Vs Ekpenyong: Nobody Declared Winner In Akwa Ibom North West – REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2020
steeltrust:
and wht was their crime

I'm not Google dear.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Munzy14(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Women could be tough and do some annoying things but when you need a serious honest job to be done, you can confidently count on some of them..
No doubt with this...Steady use if women as finance ministers validate this.

Ones a woman achieves comfort in life, u will see the honest and ready to serve aspect of her.

Men, we are insatiable, u won't blame...We have a chain of ladies, kids, relatives, mistress etc to satisfy...cheesy

Even in my business, if I succeed in my struggle to establish a firm tomorrow, a lady will handle finance and some top sensitive positions.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by TruthinAction: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
The contents of most of the post I read reveals how depraved the minds of most people in Nigeria are. I guess most of them will do worse than what Akpabio was accused of doing. Instead of thanking God for a courageous woman like this who has opened our eyes to see our wicked our polithiefians really are, they are there attacking the woman and FFK.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by barrwebilor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please somebody should save me from hunger and starvation. May God bless u abundantly. 0025050908. Stanbic ibtc
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Testimony1988(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
The allegations against Mr Godswill should also be investigated.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sexual molestation in offices should be made public
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Advocate500: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

Like we counted on Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah etc.
you failed to mention the woman with shagamu NYSC certificate?
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Advocate500:
you failed to mention the woman with shagamu NYSC certificate?

And if you mention her what's wrong there? Or do you need me to make your comments for you?
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Golan007:
You will still tell us that you ate her mango.

No be you again?
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by ttobizz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

Like we counted on Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Stella Oduah etc.

Did you forget to mention Amina Mohammed, how about Dora Akinyuli not to mention Obi Ezekwesili? Seriously you need to know how much goodwill these women bring to our national, while some of their male counterparts like Hushpupi, Magu are making the rounds for stupendous reasons
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Munzy14:

No doubt with this...Steady use if women as finance ministers validate this.

Ones a woman achieves comfort in life, u will see the honest and ready to serve aspect of her.

Men, we are insatiable, u won't blame...We have a chain of ladies, kids, relatives, mistress etc to satisfy...cheesy

Even in my business, if I succeed in my struggle to establish a firm tomorrow, a lady will handle finance and some top sensitive positions.

Lol.

Diezani doesn't agree with you.

Neither does dame Jonathan.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
This portrays Fani KAYODE as a hypocrite. Even though I understand the logicality of his points, the question begging for answers is:

'IF it were Oshiomole and Tinubu, will he give the same advice or propose an open trial for the world to see?'
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nimirayz: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
monarck:
FFK's reaction is just like that of Hydrogen peroxide and Benzene to issues of personal dispute. Smart man anyway.

In other news, when you work as a private school teacher and hasn't had any income in 4 months, you're 30.90.52.0993 times likely to be the First to Bank on good Samaritans for any help.

You're smart Sir !
I got ur message clearly, it's unfortunate things turned out this way...I'm affected too
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by steeltrust: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm not Google dear.
in dis case u re oh
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
For the first time in a long while, FFK just made a sensible and intelligent remarks and advice.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol.

Diezani doesn't agree with you.

Neither does dame Jonathan.
Politics....The bane of Nigeria.

Your magu efcc that told u deziani looted him audio , I hope u agreed your magu is a saint.

All along I knew all those 20b missing, deziani etc were mere politics.

sorry man! I don't believe in political hear say.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by wiseoneking: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
Here we go!!! See him lips like broiler anus.

Always out to lick the ass of anyone he perceives is doing the current government harm. grin

Feels so refreshing no one considers him worthy of being responded to. He tried the technique with Jonathan, and the man being the softie he is, gave the junkie a seat at the dining table. From there on, Jonathan and pdp became the best thing that's ever happened to humankind since the Big Bang.

He must be feeling really frustrated that after cursing for over five years, not a morsel of Akpu has been thrown his way.

This life no balance at all.

I'm sure his ipob miscreants have something else to say. grin
Suffering from ipob disease: disease suffered by people that are tormented by Igbos. Why bringing ipob into this
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by DeRay98(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
Here we go!!! See him lips like broiler anus.

Always out to lick the ass of anyone he perceives is doing the current government harm. grin

Feels so refreshing no one considers him worthy of being responded to. He tried the technique with Jonathan, and the man being the softie he is, gave the junkie a seat at the dining table. From there on, Jonathan and pdp became the best thing that's ever happened to humankind since the Big Bang.

He must be feeling really frustrated that after cursing for over five years, not a morsel of Akpu has been thrown his way.

This life no balance at all.

I'm sure his ipob miscreants have something else to say. grin

You woked sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by godquality: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
See all the complimentary words he used to described her and compare that to how he describe Akpabio, you will understand that he's insinuating the man is the problem. But he should just call a spade by its name.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Laslaslala: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

your trash mouth will not remember to mention Dora Akunyili it's like you don't know what you are talking about for mentioning okonjo iweala
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Evercurious(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
FrLukas:

So.what's your point?
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Evercurious:

So.what's your point?

You want me to spell it out for you?

Here you go.

Mrs Joy's actions aren't predicated on her gender but on her upbringing and personal convictions.
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by obontami: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
dude on crack again. grin
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Siscooh: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Eriggs:
who ask you ? idiot FFK , telling Igbos that kanu called pigs and piglets how he fvck commot brain for the whole ojukwu wife body, innocent Madam Bianca, even telling dem where she has tatoos on her body. and u see dis same Igbos losers supporting him, all because of d way he fingers their empty brains.
You sound terrible yourself
Re: Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
obontami:
dude on crack again. grin
Call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.