Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,533 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why She Lied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Lied (868 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Lied by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2011
Why did she lie to me? Is a question millions of men would have asked since Adam and Eve. The first lie was told by the devil to Eve and she passed it on to Adam and to the rest of humankind. So she will continue to lie until the day she will die, because she has been cursed to lie. Every daughter of Eve continues to lie and lie. She lied to hook him on Facebook. But why? Afis A. Oladosu said "People often resort to lies out of fear; fear of the truth, fear of punishment for evil they have done, fear of the loss of some privileges and rewards."
Re: Why She Lied by Pweety4me(f): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
Uv'e neva lied?
Re: Why She Lied by thweraja10: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
Why did she lie to me? Is a question millions of men would have asked since Adam and Eve. The first lie was told by the devil to Eve and she passed it on to Adam and to the rest of humankind. So she will continue to lie until the day she will die, because she has been cursed to lie. Every daughter of Eve continues to lie and lie. She lied to hook him on Facebook. But why? Afis A. Oladosu said "People often resort to lies out of fear; fear of the truth, fear of punishment for evil they have done, fear of the loss of some privileges and rewards."

When you see a guy taking things personal on nairaland. Pls note that he is a victim, So sorry that she lied to you. Put your self together, and promise me it wont happen again
Re: Why She Lied by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2011
Can the Rhema of God lie? I am not wired to lie. By what they do, you shall know them.
Re: Why She Lied by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
She lied to him and they got married before he found out the truth. I was not the victim, because I am not married. Besides, how can you lie to someone who does not trust any human, except God? It is a waste of time to lie to me, because it is unprofitable.
Re: Why She Lied by Pweety4me(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2011
Does she have a medical disease or she be winch? what did she lie about?

I don't like the fact, that u have mashed all women together because of the issue that u were thinking out loud about!
Re: Why She Lied by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
She lied that she was a rich girl and that was the bait. About the title and how Eve was the first victim is only used rhetorically. Not all women are liars in truth.
Re: Why She Lied by arramyjay: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2011
I think this is shud be moved to religion section.It makes no sense in Romance section.
Re: Why She Lied by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2011
Every daughter of Eve continues to lie and lie. She lied to hook him on Facebook.

the second sentence has no correlation with the first.
Re: Why She Lied by Orton10(m): 3:52am On Feb 05, 2011
^
You're kinda weird!
All vis usernames all for you?
No wonder it was hard keeping track of ya grin

Tpia@
Tpia1
Tpia!
Tpia*
Re: Why She Lied by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2011
it was hard keeping track of ya

any particular reason why you need to keep track of me?
Re: Why She Lied by MrOrton: 4:11am On Feb 05, 2011
Believe it or not Tpia,
I missed You alot. So how are you?
Re: Why She Lied by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 05, 2011
na only you and your pillow, ehn.

the loneliness catch you sotay you dey even call tpiah wey you don abuse finish.
Re: Why She Lied by MrOrton: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2011
Rubbish!
You also caused me trauma by calling me a madman and a woman hater remember?.
But Tpia, babe why must you always spoil lovely moments igniting between you and I by bringing the ulgy past into it?
You know say i didn't mean to hurt you now! cry
Ok Pele :-D
So how are you??
Miss'd me??
Re: Why She Lied by MrOrton: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2011
Rubbish!
You also caused me trauma by calling me a madman and a woman hater remember?.
But Tpia, babe why must you always spoil lovely moments igniting between you and I by bringing the ulgy past into it?
You know say i didn't mean to hurt you now! cry
Ok Pele :-D
So how are you??
Miss'd me??
Re: Why She Lied by Orikinla(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2011
arramyjay:

I think this is shud be moved to religion section.It makes no sense in Romance section.

Religion ke?
Na for romance people dey lie pass and religion has nothing to do with lies.
Na bicos I mention Adamu ati Eva and Bibeli Mimo?

Seriously, lying is most common in love affairs.
Re: Why She Lied by Pweety4me(f): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2011
Orikinla:

She lied that she was a rich girl and that was the bait. About the title and how Eve was the first victim is only used rhetorically. Not all women are liars in truth.

& wat's your own there? also how does her position affect him? besides don't people do proper research before they finally tie the not with something for the rest of their damn life![quote][/quote]
Re: Why She Lied by koolchicco: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2011
Orikinla:

Hmm, Is dude a gi[i]g[/i]olo? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why She Lied by Africanqueen2(f): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2011
koolchicco:

Hmm, Is dude a gi[i]g[/i]olo? lipsrsealed undecided
Lol. . . Maybe. If that's d lie I'll say he deserves it. . . Why follow woman cos of money
Re: Why She Lied by xamphara: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2011
Well,pele to all dat hav lied & dat ar being lied to. But wen u learn frm xperience,u learn emotional intelligence: b poised to assume all he or she says ar lies & just pick what you want to bliv,by so u hardly get bruisf wt lie stench
Re: Why She Lied by MrOrton: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
xamphara:

Well,pele to all dat hav lied & dat ar being lied to. But wen u learn frm xperience,u learn emotional intelligence: b poised to assume all he or she says ar lies & just pick what you want to bliv,by so u hardly get bruisf wt[b] lie stench [/b]
Zamfara state,
If you're female - Come Blow Me
A male - Mind your bloody business!!!

Now Get Outta Here And Leave Tpia* and I Alone, pufffff!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? / I Cant Sleep! / At This Age And Still A Virgin? Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.