Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage (4996 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Rabbi4real: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Good day ma,

I am happily married with children. I live in Port Harcourt. The issue is with my sister that lives in Lagos. We lost our mother years ago from heartbreak cos our father left her for another woman. Since then,I have been very protective of my sister even though she is older than me with one year. We are best friends. My sister got married to a younger man two years ago. She got married at age 42.

Before she got married, she was single for almost 8 years. We were praying for her to get married cos she is such a sweet soul.But she was unlucky in relationships. Until this man came and when she told me she was getting married to him, I had my concerns but I truly did not want to judge her but support her.

Besides, this guy, who was 34 years at the time seemed like a very good man. He treated her right. My sister was glowing and in love. We were all happy for her. Not long after the marriage, my sister got pregnant and I visited them in Lagos. I had come to buy some items for my business but since she just put to bed, I decided to stay with them for like 2 months to help.

One of our distant cousin was also in the house. This cousin is about 19 years old. The plan was that,she would help my sister look after the baby,do some chores while she was preparing for her JAMB or so. My sister never believed in bringing house helps to the house so she felt more comfortable with a family member.

This cousin was given the room downstairs to stay while I stayed with my sister and her husband in the rooms upstairs. I never had a reason to suspect anything but a few days after I got the house, I was praying around mid night. After praying, I felt like drinking some hot tea, so I went down stairs to make my tea.

As I waited for the water to boil, I .....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/14/how-i-kept-a-secret-from-my-sister-to-protect-her-marriage/

1 Like

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by GraGra247(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Stupid lies.

2 Likes

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by izibili44: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Telling your sister now will only upset her. Just keep praying for her brozequote author=Rabbi4real post=91699962]Good day ma,

I am happily married with children. I live in Port Harcourt. The issue is with my sister that lives in Lagos. We lost our mother years ago from heartbreak cos our father left her for another woman. Since then,I have been very protective of my sister even though she is older than me with one year. We are best friends. My sister got married to a younger man two years ago. She got married at age 42.

Before she got married, she was single for almost 8 years. We were praying for her to get married cos she is such a sweet soul.But she was unlucky in relationships. Until this man came and when she told me she was getting married to him, I had my concerns but I truly did not want to judge her but support her.

Besides, this guy, who was 34 years at the time seemed like a very good man. He treated her right. My sister was glowing and in love. We were all happy for her. Not long after the marriage, my sister got pregnant and I visited them in Lagos. I had come to buy some items for my business but since she just put to bed, I decided to stay with them for like 2 months to help.

One of our distant cousin was also in the house. This cousin is about 19 years old. The plan was that,she would help my sister look after the baby,do some chores while she was preparing for her JAMB or so. My sister never believed in bringing house helps to the house so she felt more comfortable with a family member.

This cousin was given the room downstairs to stay while I stayed with my sister and her husband in the rooms upstairs. I never had a reason to suspect anything but a few days after I got the house, I was praying around mid night. After praying, I felt like drinking some hot tea, so I went down stairs to make my tea.

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/14/how-i-kept-a-secret-from-my-sister-to-protect-her-marriage/[/quote]
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Obsession4u: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
La Click la bend

5 Likes

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Authoreety: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Good day ma,

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/14/how-i-kept-a-secret-from-my-sister-to-protect-her-marriage/

Continue deceiving yourself...

3 Likes

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Glendoni: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fools masquerading as bloggers

1 Like

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by maxjax(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
La click....La y'al know tha rest cheesy
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Odoogu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
now that you have exposed the secret... is she still married?
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Kobicove(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
We're not clicking undecided
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Rabbi4real: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Kobicove:
We're not clicking undecided
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Tekzyflex(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
LA click LA die....
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by luscioustrish(f): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tekzyflex:
LA click LA die....

Easy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Samolasoj(m): 1:43am On Jul 15, 2020

As I waited for the water to boil, I noticed faint sounds coming from this cousin’s room. My curiosity was raised so I hid behind the door and watched …about 25 minutes later,the door opened and out came out my sister’s husband.

I was devastated. When he left, I went into this stupid girl’s room and confronted her. She went on her knees to beg me, not to say anything to her cousin not to send her away. She swore never to do it anymore.

I was torn and didn’t know what to do. So I called my husband and my husband asked me to let it go because it might cause a serious problem. My sister didn’t get married in time, should not be the one to break their home. And my sister appears very happy now. I did not want her to be heart broken like our mother.

Much as I hated the advice,I let it go but I warned my sister to be careful,I told her I saw this cousin flirting with some man who looked like a married man. My sister laughed it off saying,young girls of nowadays.

But I could not hold it back,I called my sister’s husband and told her that I know what he is doing. He begged me not to say anything …that he will never do it again. He even said it only happened once …and its because his wife just gave birth….he will never do it again. I told him I would send an anonymous message to my sister if he did not stop it.

I returned to PH with very heavy concern for my sister. I just kept praying for her even though I was furious with the husband. All these happened last year. I have not been to Lagos ever since. I call in to check in with my sister,that is all.

Until last month,my sister called me crying. That the cousin is pregnant for her husband and is refusing to abort it. That the girl is claiming her husband promised to marry her. That she had had 2 abortions for her husband before now. My sister is beyond devastated. I am beyond devastated.

I blame myself for not telling her about this evil cousin last year. And I cannot even bring myself to tell my sister that I knew about them. Her husband is denying the pregnancy, that he knows he is not the only one that slept with this girl. That he only did it once with her. It turns out that this girl even has a boy friend but she was sleeping with both men. Young girls of nowadays…I fear them o.

We know that is a lie but my sister wants to save her marriage and believe her husband that it was only once ….I am wondering,maybe its time I tell my sister what I saw when I came to their house. My husband says its not a good idea but I think he is just being a man and trying to protect a fellow male.

I am torn. My sister is torn. In the midst of this mess,she is trying to mend her marriage but she does not know the person she is married to,that he is a LovePeddler. Should I continue to keep quiet or tell my sister?

Its possible the pregnancy is for her boyfriend,its also possible its for her husband. But whatever the case,this girl has refused to abort it and my sister is almost believing her husband is not the father…

I myself,I am ridden with guilt of my silence…if you were in my shoes,what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Blogging is not for you
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by swagguElite(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Baba mi. I click am. Nice site. if clicking it is the only way i can help yur pockets or ministry I will. We all need sumbody to be sumbody. Blog, Vlog - all these need views to run. May Gawd bless you one day bruf. At least yu no beg around social medium for change n become a nuisance.
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Benwallt(m): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Product of hellfire.
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Rabbi4real: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
cool cool cool
swagguElite:
Baba mi. I click am. Nice site. if clicking it is the only way i can help yur pockets or ministry I will. We all need sumbody to be sumbody. Blog, Vlog - all these need views to run. May Gawd bless you one day bruf. At least yu no beg around social medium for change n become a nuisance.
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by placeofallure(f): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2020
I have been there. First it happened to my friend. I schooled in Ilorin. My friend Abigail lives in Lag but her married older sister also lives in Ilorin. She has just put to bed and Abigail came around to help. Aside from helping her sis, we were happy to bond again. She then confided in me. Her sister's husband has been pestering her for sex. He'd even gotten so daring so much she wanted to tell her sister. I advised her otherwise. I also convinced her to move in with me in my off campus house. She did. But her sister missed out on enjoying a relief with the chores. She saw my friend as wicked. She didn't know why my friend had to leave. It's better than the marriage going comatose.

Me, I practically walked in on my big sister's husband with another lady. They were in the living room in a very very compromising position. The two of them quickly disengaged from each other. It was too late. The thing is I never told my sister, and I didn't feel any guilt.

My policy is, I will never be the reason a marriage will fall through. In the process, the man may change and become good, and the marriage blossoms OR if he doesn't change, you should have known before you married him.

My sister's husband was a serial womaniser, dunno that's what they say of medical doctors. Don't wanna generalise though. The lady I caught him with later bore a son for him. My sister's son is older and the chief heir grin Of course I later told my sister, but that was after his death.

The lady in question here shouldn't blame herself. Bad people will always be bad people, their guilt shouldn't be on me.

1 Like

Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Rabbi4real: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks and God bless for this expose. Confirming that our stories are not fake. We have posted a story here last year may were we didnt edit and the lady involved was bitter as many blog carried the story and her parents and friends saw it. Her wedding was supposed to be May. But was canceled due to......
we cherish the privacy of those who send us stories.

Pls send us the full story to : Livelystonesng@gmail.com
We would like to share it on our blog as anonymous for people to learn from it

placeofallure:
I have been there. First it happened to my friend. I schooled in Ilorin. My friend Abigail lives in Lag but her married older sister also lives in Ilorin. She has just put to bed and Abigail came around to help. Aside from helping her sis, we were happy to bond again. She then confided in me. Her sister's husband has been pestering her for sex. He'd even gotten so daring so much she wanted to tell her sister. I advised her otherwise. I also convinced her to move in with me in my off campus house. She did. But her sister missed out on enjoying a relief with the chores. She saw my friend as wicked. She didn't know why my friend had to leave. It's better than the marriage going comatose.

Me, I practically walked in on my big sister's husband with another lady. They were in the living room in a very very compromising position. The two of them quickly disengaged from each other. It was too late. The thing is I never told my sister, and I didn't feel any guilt.

My policy is, I will never be the reason a marriage will fall through. In the process, the man may change and become good, and the marriage blossoms OR if he doesn't change, you should have known before you married him.

My sister's husband was a serial womaniser, dunno that's what they say of medical doctors. Don't wanna generalise though. The lady I caught him with later bore a son for him. My sister's son is older and the chief heir grin Of course I later told my sister, but that was after his death.

The lady in question here shouldn't blame herself. Bad people will always be bad people, their guilt shouldn't be on me.
Re: How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage by Rabbi4real: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want / See What I Will Be Doing If Obi Wins(pics) / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.