Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. (40093 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by healthcoupon: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Excellent post shared [urlhttps://www.couponfond.com/store/udacity-coupons//url]couponfond.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by mrchineke: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2020
lisa286:
May stingy self-centred people never see me in Jesus' name

May a hard working man with a plan for his future NEVER jam you in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by mrchineke: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2020
stanliwise:
I agree with your points but sadly most men who don’t want to spend likes good things and want to have it. That is where problems comes in. Am not in support of lavishing on a lady when she is not worth it. But then again it is good we deserve what we can give.

Nonsense!! Go to your father or go and find work to do. The earlier the better.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Toks2008:
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop giving their money to ladies and I also wrote about the need for ladies to drop their entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate these facts as they referred to ladies with an unrealistic sense of entitlement but nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady making lame financial demands from a man and a man being sensitive to the needs of his woman.

Giving should be a two-way street and it will be very selfish for any lady to expect her man to give without her reciprocating but it is no longer new that ladies love to be taken care of and any guy who has what it takes to take care of his lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who are looking for a real purposeful romance should avoid such guys not just for their sake but for the sake of the future as such a man may not be generous enough to take care of his family financially....and worse still, I believe a man who is not generous to his lady does not truly love her cos there is no love without giving.

Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one thing if a guy does not have and it is another if he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also very important to note that generosity should not be measured by the amount of substance be it money or gift but must be accessed based on the proportionality of the gesture in relation to the resources at the guy's disposal....this means a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his woman an average of 10k in a month has given 10% of his total income and he is more generous than a guy who makes far more but gives his lady sparingly.

What is the point?

John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave... You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give even without her asking, he will be sensitive to her needs and will always give her from what he has no matter how small even if the lady is financially buoyant, there are still little gestures that go a long way to express your affection for her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give of his time and his resources. Those who truly love, hold nothing back.

The measure of your giving reveals the measure of your love. Love is something we can't see, but we can see the evidence of love in the action it produces, which is giving. Where you give your time and resources also reveals what you love. If we think we love someone, yet never give to them of our resources, then we are just deceiving ourselves.

Hope this makes sense.

You are one in a million

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by crafteck(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Make money and stoo thinking like this... This isnt discussion of people brought up rich
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Carter4luv(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2020
i dispute this fact that men are stingy. men are trying to be meticulous in spending, they have plans and budget when a man has exceeded his budgets and you go to him for money he said he does not have money, women tag him as stingy, dats not stingy but wisdom in spending.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Toks2008:
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop giving their money to ladies and I also wrote about the need for ladies to drop their entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate these facts as they referred to ladies with an unrealistic sense of entitlement but nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady making lame financial demands from a man and a man being sensitive to the needs of his woman.

Giving should be a two-way street and it will be very selfish for any lady to expect her man to give without her reciprocating but it is no longer new that ladies love to be taken care of and any guy who has what it takes to take care of his lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who are looking for a real purposeful romance should avoid such guys not just for their sake but for the sake of the future as such a man may not be generous enough to take care of his family financially....and worse still, I believe a man who is not generous to his lady does not truly love her cos there is no love without giving.

Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one thing if a guy does not have and it is another if he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also very important to note that generosity should not be measured by the amount of substance be it money or gift but must be accessed based on the proportionality of the gesture in relation to the resources at the guy's disposal....this means a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his woman an average of 10k in a month has given 10% of his total income and he is more generous than a guy who makes far more but gives his lady sparingly.

What is the point?

John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave... You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give even without her asking, he will be sensitive to her needs and will always give her from what he has no matter how small even if the lady is financially buoyant, there are still little gestures that go a long way to express your affection for her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give of his time and his resources. Those who truly love, hold nothing back.

The measure of your giving reveals the measure of your love. Love is something we can't see, but we can see the evidence of love in the action it produces, which is giving. Where you give your time and resources also reveals what you love. If we think we love someone, yet never give to them of our resources, then we are just deceiving ourselves.

Hope this makes sense.

I’m going to share with everyone on this thread something my cousin shared with me this past week. She basically said this quote describes me. Ladies please never ever make the mistake to date a stingy man. I myself give in a relationship, I give a lot. I will not date a stingy man or broke one ever again. They will drain your soul. Also don’t entertain men that invite you over to cook for them instead of them taking you on an actual date when you’re just getting to know them. You set the standard for how they treat you for real. My cousin was right. This quote truly describes me and trust me if you are not willing to compromise to take me on an actual date where you will spend your money I will not do it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCoAXEMJIMw/?igshid=hp85ah2v0xyp

in case you’re wandering what my fragrance is. It’s creed love in white $500 a bottle. I refuse, I refuse to entertain stingy men. I’ve done it twice and I will never do it again. Learn from my lessons

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I’m going to share with everyone on this thread something my cousin shared with me this past week. She basically said this quote describes me. Ladies please never ever make the mistake to date a stingy man. I myself give in a relationship, I give a lot. I will not date a stingy man or broke one ever again. They will drain your soul. Also don’t entertain men that invite you over to cook for them instead of them taking you on an actual date when you’re just getting to know them. You set the standard for how they treat you for real. My cousin was right. This quote truly describes me and trust me if you are not willing to compromise to take me on an actual date where you will spend your money I will not do it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCoAXEMJIMw/?igshid=hp85ah2v0xyp

in case you’re wandering what my fragrance is. It’s creed love in white $500 a bottle. I refuse, I refuse to entertain stingy men. I’ve done it twice and I will never do it again. Learn from my lessons

To add to my comment above. Better be with someone who has less and gives than one who has plenty and refuses to add to you.

I’ve seen this play out with some men.. one babe I also knew.. her guy always looked amazing in the best of the best but could not sow into his girlfriend. If you saw them together you would never believe they’re dating.

Some of you men admire women who are not your girlfriends because they look good. Someone is taking care of that woman if she is not doing it on her own. The grass is green where it is watered

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by sharone21(f): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2020
The Op is 100000 percent right.... It is OBVIOUS Nairaland is filled with boys who type rubbish and get 1billion LIKES and think they have said something worthwhile BUT aren't in touch with reality.... Same people will not give to God citing reasons they listed for not giving to women.... Men of these days are not like our fathers, if u can't shower & spoil your woman when there are no kids no matter how small, is it when u now have kids and responsibility that u will now spoil her when u already have such bad stingy habit....Your wife will just be looking like your mum( lol) ? You see y many marriages lack fun & quickly withers? Promiscuity has also increased among married women who would normally out of fear of God not engage in it but because of lack of love, care , stinginess & selfishness of their husbands-- some with same mentality will not go the extra mile to provide for their families( cuts across all tribes).
Anyway, God will bless us with people based on our desires..... Is it not best to be a lady with your own money and with a guy who is NOT stingy and if only stingy ones come your way, be ALONE?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Carter4luv:
i dispute this fact that men are stingy. men are trying to be meticulous in spending, they have plans and budget when a man has exceeded his budgets and you go to him for money he said he does not have money, women tag him as stingy, dats not stingy but wisdom in spending.

I'm. Sorry to say but I think it boils down to lack(I don't want to use the word POVERTY)

Cos I'm put aback with the comments of most guys here and it goes to show that they still think like boys whilst many of them are actually boys.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by LizBathory(f): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2020
e pain dem cheesy grin cheesy grin
I repeat, if you are broke and stingy, you have no business being alive
like you're a waste of space, breath and oxygen
better drink sniper if you fall into this category grin grin grin
Iceyjays:
Same as broke leeches

Topmaike007:
Same as parasite that are called women

lexy2014:

If u weren't depending on men as ur source of livelihood, u wouldn't notice who is stingy or who isn't. If u had a job or a trade, u wouldn't care about "stingy men". But since u depend on men for even 100naira recharge card, they would get tired of u. When they do, u think they are stingy but it's u who is actually stingy & a waste of economic space

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lisa286: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
mrchineke:

May a hard working man with a plan for his future NEVER jam you in the mighty name of Jesus.

His loss
I have been a blessing to all I meet
smiley
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Laxmitech: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just like ladies can date who they desire, men also should stay away from goldigging good for nothing women.

there is nothing wrong with a stingy man, and people should stop trying to make them look like there is something wrong with them. if a man earns money, he has all the right to decide how to spend his money. NOBODY (especially broke women) has any right to demand that he spends HIS money the way some deluded stranger deems fit.

as the proud chairman of the NL "money dont grow on trees" club, i can assure you, if a woman has the audacity to call anybody stingy, then simply reply to her:" biitch, since you think that money grows on trees, then why dont you spend YOUR money... and shut your dirty mouth, instead of thinking that MY money is "your" money"

the best way for a man to be broke is by wasting his money trying to impress good for nothing women that havent worked a day in their lives and dont know the VALUE of money.

Bros I dey owe you 2 bottles of chilled Heineken

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lisa286: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2020
lexy2014:

If u are hardworking, u wouldn't cross paths with those u call "stingy people". If u aren't economically productive, it's when u start seeing who is stingy or not. If u call someone stingy, it shows u are also stingy& an economic liability

I am mentally and economically productive and that doesn't stop you from meeting such people...
My girlfriend's sister just did something appalling this week...

Giving goes both ways... Time, intellectual, support, advise should be given in both directions
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by DAVE5(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
atheistandproud:

Abeg you suppose get one bottle and one olosho for this cold weather jare.

Lol
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by rezy15(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
as the proud chairman of the NL "money dont grow on trees" club
Chairman I want to be like you when I grow up. Send me a membership form. All these broke girls forming orphan need some serious attitude adjustment. � grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by geraldleo: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Toks2008 what of businessmen that are trying to take their business to another Does it mean they are stingy?? my guy everybody should hustle � � �
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Doyou2019: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2020
myles16:

It's not even their fault sef, most guys caused this, when 70% of we guys spend our hard earned money on them without looking back for what they can offer too, they see the other 30% as stingy and uncaring

But the ability to splurge on ladies without looking back is the reason our men are hotcakes in other parts of Africa.Other African men always want value for their money, but Nigerian men ehn... Just appear in skirt and expect a moneyrain grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by geraldleo: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2020
LizBathory:
e pain dem cheesy grin cheesy grin I repeat, if you are broke and stingy, you have no business being alive like you're a waste of space, breath and oxygen better drink sniper if you fall into this category grin grin grin

Hope u dey hustle To avoid sendin signal to broke and stingy guys in your life ma
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by geraldleo: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2020
LizBathory:
e pain dem cheesy grin cheesy grin I repeat, if you are broke and stingy, you have no business being alive like you're a waste of space, breath and oxygen better drink sniper if you fall into this category grin grin grin

Hope u dey hustle To avoid sendin signal to broke and stingy guys in your life ma
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Toks2008:

You are definitely a male.
You are definitely a simp.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Zoie:
Take it from me, if you marry a stingy guy. Your children will suffer.
Take it from me as well, If you marry a stingy lady, your children will suffer.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Zinny25:
I hate stingy guys with passion.

I hate hungry ladies with all my heart
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by val4sure(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Dear niggars please avoid broke girls run when you spot them
Please guys take this advice seriously. Talking from experience. Some of them are shameless, I started seeing one just last week Saturday, she don dey bill me 15k for hair, money for transport to her fathers shop, its madt.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2020
LizBathory:
stingy men are a waste of space.
Hungry ladies would surely end up in the hands of ritualists

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Haywhymido(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2020
chibuike53:
Bro u r simply a fool.....ur writeup tend to support broke average leeches or bitches to continue to drive young men like me into hypertensive crises
Bro why would you let any bitch drive you into hypertensive crises? is she your mother? stay strong bro
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2020
LizBathory:
e pain dem cheesy grin cheesy grin
I repeat, if you are broke and stingy, you have no business being alive
like you're a waste of space, breath and oxygen
better drink sniper if you fall into this category grin grin grin

Same thing we are saying sweetheart. If u are economically productive & useful, u won't need to depend on any man for livelihood. But since u aren't, u go abeging, that's y u see who is stingy & broke. Unfortunately, u are both beggar, stingy & broke rolled into one. Inasmuch as I wouldn't want u to end ur existence by taking sniper, I can only advise that u get urself a job& be a giver urself
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2020
I comment my reserve.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by GeneralStan(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Avoid broke girls at all cost. I repeat AVOID BROKE GIRLS AT ALL COST... then your days will be long...
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Pelxmiye(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2020
fatymore:
Thats why we are hustling to make our own money.

You guys should patronise me oooo.

I have bedsheet, duvet, blanket, towels, bathrobe for sale

Keep it up, e go balance eventually
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by myles16(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Doyou2019:

But the ability to splurge on ladies without looking back is the reason our men are hotcakes in other parts of Africa.Other African men always want value for their money, but Nigerian men ehn... Just appear in skirt and expect a moneyrain grin

Now it has affected our ladies mentality, and now hunting us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.