Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (832 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm in my early thirties and I have been dating a girl for the past 15 months. I love her so much and really want to marry her but the problem is that she tells lies a lot and even when she's caught she doesn't become remorseful rather she tries to justify her actions. I have caught her in multiple lies in the past but still decided to give her some time to change but it's not happening. I have even met with her parents to tell them my intention of getting married to their daughter. She also finds it difficult to do house chores or even spend on me no matter how little. I take care of her to the best of my ability and would have engaged her if not for my fear of ending up with someone I can't trust. We had a fight last week and we haven't spoken to each other since then. She called me and was telling me her bestie is getting married next month and I still don't want to pay her bride price. It got me upset because of her tone and I hung up on her and didn't call back neither did she. I'm in a dilemma right now. My head is telling me to leave her for good because it seems telling lies and being selfish is part of her and she can't change while my heart is telling me to go back and keep trying. How do you think I should handle this situation? Thanks!
Re: Advice Needed by Daniiel: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Twistedadult:
Hello everyone. I'm in my early thirties and I have been dating a girl for the past 15 months. I love her so much and really want to marry her but the problem is that she tells lies a lot and even when she's caught she doesn't become remorseful rather she tries to justify her actions. I have caught her in multiple lies in the past but still decided to give her some time to change but it's not happening. I have even met with her parents to tell them my intention of getting married to their daughter. She also finds it difficult to do house chores or even spend on me no matter how little. I take care of her to the best of my ability and would have engaged her if not for my fear of ending up with someone I can't trust. We had a fight last week and we haven't spoken to each other since then. She called me and was telling me her bestie is getting married next month and I still don't want to pay her bride price. It got me upset because of her tone and I hung up on her and didn't call back neither did she. I'm in a dilemma right now. My head is telling me to leave her for good because it seems telling lies and being selfish is part of her and she can't change while my heart is telling me to go back and keep trying. How do you think I should handle this situation? Thanks!

don't complicate ur life leave her and move on ... you have never experienced the pain of having someone toxic around you
Re: Advice Needed by Enskynelson(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Can you cope with a liar and a selfish person? If you can, proceed with the relationship otherwise, enter reverse and take a U-turn.
Re: Advice Needed by Oluromantic: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
It's clearly obvious. She must be in her early 20s

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by fayded(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Marriage is for a lifetime ooo..
So think we'll, can u stay with someone who u don't trust.. And lies alottttt and never apologizes..
And also rude..
This is all I gathered from what u said sha, so think am, if u can handle all these, then carry on
Re: Advice Needed by themaestro08(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Twistedadult:

I once came across someone similar to her ( though just a crush). She was just like your babe - a habitual liar. Boy, no one needs to tell me to find my square Root.
Re: Advice Needed by NobleDeSage001: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you can bear the pain of being told lies for the rest of your life, then the choice is yours.
One thing I know is that pathological liars never change. Your babe may not be entire healthy upstairs...
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
You see in a relationship you will already know the behaviour and character of your spouse but because you claim to have one stupid love that doesn't exist you fall victim the advice you need is already in your last paragraph bye

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oluromantic:
It's clearly obvious. She must be in her early 20s
She will turn 25 in october
Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You see in a relationship you will already know the behaviour and character of your spouse but because you claim to have one stupid love that doesn't exist you fall victim the advice you need is already in your last paragraph bye
I guess you are right. It just hurts ending a relationship that you would love to see work. I'll have to try and move on.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
If you can bear the pain of being told lies for the rest of your life, then the choice is yours.
One thing I know is that pathological liars never change. Your babe may not be entire healthy upstairs...
You are right. I know nobody is perfect but I make a conscious effort to be open to her but she finds it difficult to do the same but getting married to her will cut my life short so i just have to try and move on.
Re: Advice Needed by Westernlove: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Twistedadult:
[b]Hello everyone. I'm in my early thirties and I have been dating a girl for the past 15 months. I love her so much and really want to marry her but the problem is that she tells lies a lot and even when she's caught she doesn't become remorseful rather she tries to justify her actions. I have caught her in multiple lies in the past but still decided to give her some time to change but it's not happening. I have even met with her parents to tell them my intention of getting married to their daughter. She also finds it difficult to do house chores or even spend on me no matter how little. I take care of her to the best of my ability and would have engaged her if not for my fear of ending up with someone I can't trust. We had a fight last week and we haven't spoken to each other since then. She called me and was telling me her bestie is getting married next month and I still don't want to pay her bride price. It got me upset because of her tone and I hung up on her and didn't call back neither did she. I'm in a dilemma right now. My head is telling me to leave her for good because it seems telling lies and being selfish is part of her and she can't change while my heart is telling me to go back and keep trying. How do you think I should handle this situation? Thanks!

Marry her straightaway okay.......

Re: Advice Needed by dom80: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
op, I thought you were referring to my babe. Your babe has same attribute with my babe. she is 25 too. I think most girls within this age don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
dom80:
op, I thought you were referring to my babe. Your babe has same attribute with my babe. she is 25 too. I think most girls within this age don't know what they want.
Exactly bro but they claim they know what they want. They are not ready to make sacrifices but they want people to make sacrifices for them.
Re: Advice Needed by Oluromantic: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Twistedadult:
She will turn 25 in october
I knew it

Bro she's not ready yet. She's still in the picky market. Go for a working class lady around 30. I myself can't date an early 20 girl at this level again. They don't understand themselves talkless of understanding someone else in doing what is right.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
please my brother, leave dat gal, and focus on gal that comes from middle class economic family.

all those pako gals no get joy at all, they are self centered.

na so one chop my money follow one mad guy, as for me o, na every midnight I dey naked swear for them.

anyway Na distance relationship, akure to Lagos.
Re: Advice Needed by Angelacruz: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
It will end in customized tears
Re: Advice Needed by Solzate(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obara zachariah

My man run away from that girl asap before ur story turns to had it been i know(n).cause a lie can lead to so many things. Don't let love blind you oooo
Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sirjendon:
please my brother, leave dat gal, and focus on gal that comes from middle class economic family.

na so one chop my money follow one mad guy, as for me o, na every midnight I dey naked swear for them.

I guess I have no other option. Thanks for your advice and sorry about your ordeal with your ex.
Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Angelacruz:
It will end in customized tears
Thanka for your input. I appreciate
Re: Advice Needed by Twistedadult(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Solzate:
Obara zachariah

My man run away from that girl asap before ur story turns to had it been i know(n).cause a lie can lead to so many things. Don't let love blind you oooo
Thanks bro. You are actually right. Moving on is never easy but I guess it's the only option right now.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by SweetCunt97(f): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sirjendon:

So girls from lower class family no deserve love? Lolz
Re: Advice Needed by nani212(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I guess most of them have a sense of entitlement and take kindness for weakness
Re: Advice Needed by SweetCunt97(f): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
nani212:
I guess most of them have a sense of entitlement and take kindness for weakness
Chai
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

They deserve help not love.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Admits To Having S£x With Kiddwaya In Hoh Lounge (video) / Why You Shouldn't Get Married / Need A Graphic Service? Message Me! Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.