Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption (22721 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by holuwajobar(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
No be lie..

but what more can I say? No be you n Buhari cause all this rubbish....

Make 2023 come , make I see maybe Nigerians don wise or Dem still mumu as always....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by OUTLAWwizard: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Prof tell us more

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by MENELIIK: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:

Why don't you take just 5mins to read through the piece and have a better understanding of the subject matter. That 5mins won't kill you pls

Read what? With Osu mindset? Nope, if you want to entertain yourself after hard work, just type Osinbajo or Tinubu on Nairaland then leave the rest to the Osus. Thou shall be grossly entertained!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Amotekun777: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
okefrancis:

Not all guy , we still have a lot who fears God

But, definitely not among 9ja Politicians.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Omooba77: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
I had to laugh at how confused this man is, torn between the greed of hanging onto power even in the face of mounting avoidable deaths and doing the right thing which is resigning so he preserve his image, and also to send a strong message which could cause a change in the way the country is being misled.

But he is doing a good job at pretending all is well, he will make a good actor after life at the villa.

Corruption is only fighting back..................If what Jude is revealing is true, then...............
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Amotekun777: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Aflix:
Well, he is r

Thx for not completing ur rubbish sentence
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Lamasta(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
This regime is corruption personified

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Jabioro: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Another tales from the central moon...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by jericco1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
See this thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
If I were this short dwarf , I better don't say anything than to be opening my mouth at will

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by MENELIIK: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
jericco1:
See this thief

This is Osinbajo not your father!
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by kayjay69(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Many are already discouraged to stand against corruption because of politicians such as you and within your party (as well as the opposition).

Seeing as you are so detached from the reality on ground that you do not realise this, may I inform you sir that your self-fulfilling prophecy has long come to pass Mr Pastor Prof so you can clap for yourself and pat yourself on the back.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by bagirajoseph(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
I had to laugh at how confused this man is, torn between the greed of hanging onto power even in the face of mounting avoidable deaths and doing the right thing which is resigning so he preserve his image, and also to send a strong message which could cause a change in the way the country is being misled.

But he is doing a good job at pretending all is well, he will make a good actor after life at the villa.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is some what true sadly bt corruption must be fought head on and systematically at all cost. There is not alternative to this. If Nigeria must truely develop.

Just look at all the roads in Lagos state. Mainland especially.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

learn to read before u comment

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by mozona(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pastor turn liar...

See what politics has turn man of God..... speaking from oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by baxmaich(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
The lies from these hopeless of souls will never stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alxmyr:
Obviously, Prof is not happy with the method adopted by Presidency to deal with Magu's issue. However, I do not think expressing it this way at this time is proper. It sends a bad signal to the public about much chorused fight against Corruption by the Buhari government.
you nailed it!
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Tochitee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

All these flat headed osu's at it again. I'm sure u did not bother to read the writeup before u start spewing thrash. Always bent on talking thrash at the vp. If it were to be your crooked voice chinko obi, would u have said the same thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by 989900: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
The problem ab initio is, when you need tens of millions to buy a presidential candidacy form and need billions to win an election.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by tunjijones(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

If Osinbajo were to be your father, will you advice him to resign?

Pls be sincere with your answer
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Naijasurveys(f): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you experienced loss of smell or taste or both between Jan & June this year and you live in Nigeria, kindly click here

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by tholhusomhie: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
I have always said that fight against corruption, without immediate capital punishment on the culprits is a hoax. Meanwhile, i wondered when Bubu carry am for head that he wants to eradicate am instead of reducing it to the barest minimum. When, even he is successful in his time, the monster will come back after him same way it did when he left power after his War Against Indiscipline (WAI) then.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Nyanabo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Baba we are already discouraged, we no longer have trust in the system.

Is the the corruption fight your and your boss promised us prior to the 2015 general elections ? to say you were once a pastor is disturbing. bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Salvofthesouth(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
okefrancis:
Not all guy , we still have a lot who fears God
God give me strength to believe like this man right here�
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by ElasticStone(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
I believe his indirectly reacting to Magu's case.

This corroborates with what Ngozi iweala said about corruption in Nigeria...that it is impossible yo fight it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by SmartPolician: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Nobody be saint embarassed

even those fighting corruption sef are corrupt themselves.

¿ cool %

Feel free to say what you like

But, oga, I have never taken what's not mine
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Cocobongo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

U r really funny, i guess the problem you are have is getting expose to things you cant handle or understand at your certain age... Being the first to comment does not mean you are wise...
Take some time to read, process and understand an information before you comment....
Stop acting like a kid...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Zuriel23: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Salvofthesouth(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alxmyr:
Obviously, Prof is not happy with the method adopted by Presidency to deal with Magu's issue. However, I do not think expressing it this way at this time is proper. It sends a bad signal to the public about much chorused fight against Corruption by the Buhari government.

Keep worshipping people that have secured their children's future with funds.. Will not being happy on paper kill the corruption? Nigerians na wa for this new hypocrisy and human workship called respect that we practice here oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by SpatialKing(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Cosmatikka:
With all due respect, Shut up sir
Exactly my point

This fake pastor oversees massive corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

You should slap yourself 44 times for this mumu comment. Chei! People dey this life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase / United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.