Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,209 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption (22701 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Galadimabawa: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't want to comment on this now, because tomorrow he will come out an deny it, that it wasnt what he mean.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Vulcan24(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
your Excellency

Nigerians are not corrupt, you and them made them

this can't be corruption in the real sense of the definition and act!!!

we see your fat emoluments and how your friends feed fat on nation's resources.... that's a lead and example

so you expect saint Peter to come join and wash the plates and go home with coins?

think it through, honey attracts ants not because ants likes honey but cause it is sweeeet!

deescalate public remuneration and slash public allowances and salaries with a big axe! let's see how ant will be attracted to the honey
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by berbs: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Look who's talking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by truthfulparrot(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
LastProphet:

If I told you PMB approved his investigation since 2018 will you believe? See if you are made president today you will fail more than pmb. Governance of a country of over 100 million thieves is not beans Trump can't even try it
I hope you are not one of those delude d people who have been programmed to defend Buhari's obvious failure by default.

Your assertion that PMB ordered the investigation of Magu since 2018 is laughable and ridiculous. The DSS head was appointed by PMB and he sent a detailed report to PMB on the shady deals of Magu in 2016, yet your Buhari turned blind eyes. Is your PMB not aware of the dollar stuffing governor before going to Kano to raise up his hands ?

Let even assume that some people are foolish enough to believe that PMB ordered Magu"s investigation since 2018, why was Magu not suspended since 2018?
Some of us supported PMB in 2015, but we refused to support all his actions and inactions like Zombies. The obvious truth is that PMB does not have the leadership skills and capacity to preside over Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Moikiitos: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/soon-manyll-be-discouraged-to-stand-against-corruption-osinbajo/

Sometimes I just LAUGH. This our leaders will just come to the public and start saying NON-SENSE as if they are UFO to this our country called NIGERIA.

How can corruption be discouraged where rotten, shameless and clueless people are in power. Maybe miracle...even with that, it is still a tough cookie to any.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Bekool(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Look at who is talking? After enriching himself and his family he now wants to fight corruption in nigeria. Nigeria is the only country in the world where hardened criminals are elected to fight and eradicate corruption.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by KingWarri: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jollylolly:
We must all join the fight against corruption, is it really pulling us back, we must forget tribe, party and religion affiliation in the fight against corruption
too late.....
corruption in Nigeria did not start today and will not end today....
Even the grassroots are worst than the government....
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by KingWarri: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The only way to fight corruption is either to restructure and devolve power to regions or to break up completely and make the problems less problematic.

Nigeria is just to big to be managed by incompetent fellows sitting over there in Abuja.
If Nigeria is too big I guess America, Russia and China are too small right
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Cosmatikka:
With all due respect, Shut up sir
4yrs ago, the Senate led by Saraki refused to confirm this mugu called Magu, wat was ur stand then? U guys were shouting "corruption fighting back".
Now that the chicken has come to roost; now wey breeze don blow and we don see all of you yansh, u still wanna yarn gibberish.

Tell us about ur daughter's #700M house first.
Ole ni e

Osinbaje is a big thief!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by ThatFairGuy: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
I had to laugh at how confused this man is, torn between the greed of hanging onto power even in the face of mounting avoidable deaths and doing the right thing which is resigning so he preserve his image, and also to send a strong message which could cause a change in the way the country is being misled.

But he is doing a good job at pretending all is well, he will make a good actor after life at the villa.
Bigotry as usual
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
KingWarri:

If Nigeria is too big I guess America, Russia and China are too small right

Is it the same type of individual managing these countries?

Again none of the country you mentioned is running same system like us. You can research the autonomy of individual American states. China even has communist system of government.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by peter6441(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:
I had to laugh at how confused this man is, torn between the greed of hanging onto power even in the face of mounting avoidable deaths and doing the right thing which is resigning so he preserve his image, and also to send a strong message which could cause a change in the way the country is being misled.

But he is doing a good job at pretending all is well, he will make a good actor after life at the villa.

Prof is playing the Loyalty card ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Eva165: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok

Check in here if ur looking For where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by peter6441(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The only way to fight corruption is either to restructure and devolve power to regions or to break up completely and make the problems less problematic.

Nigeria is just to big to be managed by incompetent fellows sitting over there in Abuja.
Another perspective

Brother, history still didn't favour distribution of power across regions, the likes of Festus okotie-eboh, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and co were allegedly accused for corruption leading to the build up for the first Coup.

I believe Nigerians need to search and build its own system of government(Nigecrazy or a better name). Democracy was not the product of our thinking rather imposed on us subtly in order to damn communism.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by tunjijones(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

I will ask him to resign.

That's a very big lie.

With the way you act on this nairaland, I know you wld do worse if you get to that kind of position.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by Dexter23401: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yea, thanks to all of you up there
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by marv1: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

'Mounting avoidable deaths'. .... meaning

Resign for what ?

You are full of hatred for this man.
You don't have any evidence against him yet you are herbernating in a faceless forum making unguarded statements maligning the reputation of this man for nothing.
I just wonder why is nairaland full of people like this.
Re: Osinbajo: Soon, Many Will Be Discouraged To Stand Against Corruption by LastProphet: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I hope you are not one of those delude d people who have been programmed to defend Buhari's obvious failure by default.

Your assertion that PMB ordered the investigation of Magu since 2018 is laughable and ridiculous. The DSS head was appointed by PMB and he sent a detailed report to PMB on the shady deals of Magu in 2016, yet your Buhari turned blind eyes. Is your PMB not aware of the dollar stuffing governor before going to Kano to raise up his hands ?

Let even assume that some people are foolish enough to believe that PMB ordered Magu"s investigation since 2018, why was Magu not suspended since 2018?
Some of us supported PMB in 2015, but we refused to support all his actions and inactions like Zombies. The obvious truth is that PMB does not have the leadership skills and capacity to preside over Nigeria.

Eya you are young and idealistic like I was years ago. I even know more of buharis foolishness you have never heard about. Is even true that he doesn't have the capacity but that was not my point, I only wanted you to understand the deep complications of governance. See take it to the bank Magu has been under investigation since 2018 and YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW COMMITTEES AND INVESTIGATIONS WORK IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR. Did you hear that ex governor of Taraba Jolly Nyame was convicted in 2018? Do you know when his case started? Ask around you will be told 2007. I don't need to tell you what I know I'm not here to argue with young people I'm only here to contribute to their awareness those that care to listen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.