Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,031 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) (2442 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Hit 5million , Lose All To Bet9ja Virtual Bet / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by jumper524(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
OK I've already told you guys my story, lemmi tell about a guy in my area who finally stopped.

we started this stuff together in 2015, virtually all of us had a bad story but this my guy own seems to be the worst.
not that he has the biggest lost but he made himself look so miserable gambling. this guy would wake up and transport himself to other places to play virtual majority of the time, he would beg for transport to return, he was so miserable that I once saw him looking confused treeking under rain with torn shoes yea torn shoes.
infact, the whole of my area virtual shops knows this guy.
u know why??
e don owe money for every betting shop for our community still my guy no quit.
there was a day he finally fainted in a betting shop when he used his landlord money to play virtual, the money was meant to pay the landlord children's school fees( the landlord children were sent back home from school d previous day).
my guy, the only thing the bet shom management did for him was to buy him food and give him transport to return home.
people refused to assist him out of that trouble, he's exhausted every help he can get i n this life.
he's been sacked from the small nursing job he's managing, nothing to do and nowhere to run.
my guy was virtually seeing his 6feet.
well he managed to solve that last problem.
but today he no longer plays virual.
just like me it doesn't freak us.
my guy no send virtual atal wether pesin win 1milla today, we go just smile for our mind because he sure us die say he must return back twice the amount, no two ways about it. the spirit behind that thing strong.
trust me, if the govt today bans virtual gambling, you'll see a significant improvement in our youths.
it has killed many.
majority of those who started with me in 2015 has managed to stop and regulate it but sadly it's still recruiting new youths into it.
if only sport bet is allowed, many bet shops would shut down.
how many bet shops without strong virtual audience survive?
very few.
if bet9ja needs 5milla in less than 5 min, all they need to do is offer that scam 13odd and voom millions don ball in their account..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Kharol1234: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
virtual just chop 2k now and the funniest thing when all the money has disappeared na that time u go know say u never eat and if u don't have extra na hunger go finish person that day
Re: What Is Your Bet9ja Virtual Experience (FOR FUN) by Dreyton36: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Anybody still playing virtual in this dry season ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pastor Caught Romancing Female Church Member During Service (video) / This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl / Marcus Rashford,Engaged To High School Sweetheart,lucia Loi At Lavish LA Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.