Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot (48066 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mariahAngel(f): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:
Very painful, her parents eyes all swollen...A huge loss to her people and entire community.

On a second thought, I have no doubt she is a genuis...And on a record breaking spree...Reasons for her being envied by others...On this I suspect a careful elimination.

Anything about force is like a cult like something, Which is y they don't trust each other..She loose guard...It caused her everything she laboured for.

I also remembered col abu ali, he was eaqually a genius who mastered the military tank, slaughtered many terrorist, until it got to a time, they terminated him.

You must be X3 smart and never trust anyone to scale through a career in any of the armed forces especially in Nigeria.

...especially if you're from the south

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by richie240: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!
[/s]
"Out of d abundance of d heart speaks d mouth"

iceboy4752:

So are you telling us it is only in north people get killed because of their achievements
Pls, look away in peace biko, dt is d (warped) thinking of an average ipob 4 u!

Golan007:
Rubbish.

Just continue with your spin.

There is an evil in the mind of the average Nigerian. ipobian

The father has not made any suggestion about foul play in the death of his daughter but you the far away bystander would cast aspersions because you have lost hope in yourself talkless of someone else.

Away with your hypocrisy.
Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by surgical: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
The army military has a whole lot of explaining to do... I'm still trying to understand how a reversing car hit and killed an adult even wen dey claim d driver saw her and was only reversing to greet her
And they concluded without investigation that it was a mistake
Everything looks suspicious
Look at how the army killed those who went to arrest wadume the kidnapper and freed him
Now this girl who has been very effective against Bandits and bokoharam
Suddenly she was killed mistakingly according to them
The country is already with the dogs

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by realstars: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Treaning A Chile Watching Him/her Grow, In A Short Time , You Open Grownd And Fixe The Chiled Inthere, And Cover It, Then A Dream Is Vanity Because Its Like Vision, Her Pictures And Videos Are What We Will Vew Of You, While You Has Gone To R I P.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Golan007: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
She so look like her mom.

Painful loss

Every mans dream girl gone just like that at such a young age of 23 "Mistakenly" according to the Nigerian Army.

The devil really succeded in this but we give God the glory in all situation

We pray it never happen again to anyone else .

Rip Young pilot.
[/s]

Rubbish.

Just continue with your spin.

There is an evil in the mind of the average Nigerian.

The father has not made any suggestion about foul play in the death of his daughter but you the far away bystander would cast aspersions because you have lost hope in yourself talkless of someone else.

Away with your hypocrisy.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Fox12(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2020
We as a country have lost dis one...

Rest In Peace Arotile.

Karma will Avenge u.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by pointstores(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Nawa
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Golan007: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Beetobee:

Now I am fully convinced that there are so many fully dressed mentally unstable people in the world.

Majority of them are Nigerians.

What the rest of the world would do in peace and move on, the average Nigerian would create avenues of discord, avenues to steal or avenues to subvert.

Nigerians are a special kind of special.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by wink2015(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2020
THIS IS A VERY SAD NEWS !

She did not die in combat mission but by a careless and reckless friend.

May we not die before our time.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by hybridblood07(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2020
This is the worst pain any parent can bear. May they be comforted at this painful and difficult time

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2020
I sympathize with the family. May God comfort them on every sides and may He grant the bereaved an eternal rest.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by dododawa1: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
A girl with alot to achieve was killed MISTAKENLY by a friend....

Watchword -- MISTAKENLY

Sometimes, I really want to believe that there is something like Village people.

This young girl wey don Dy break record , is gone just like that .

In this life ehn, no matter what you have achieved doesn't matter when death come calling.... Same goes to that Gokada CEO....

It is well Sha.....

Ps--- An hacker just got Bitcoin worth of 86billion dollar... Oluwa , pickup my call na
oluwa should pick your hacker work, continue

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Habeyy(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
She so look like her mom.

Painful loss

Every mans dream girl gone just like that at such a young age of 23 "Mistakenly" according to the Nigerian Army.

The devil really succeded in this but we give God the glory in all situation

We pray it never happen again to anyone else .

Rip Young pilot.
As in
Every man's dream

If sympathy and emotions could bring her back cry cry cry

Lord rest her soul
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by dododawa1: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
fowl Play involved,no be Nigeria.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by backnbeta(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2020
This is just so sad...only God can console the parents because it's a tough one. Losing a child must be a terrible loss, one I pray our parents don't experience and we don't experience as parents. May God console every grieving parents in Jesus name! Oluwa da wo ibi duro!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Bolosiye: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Dear people things like this don't just happen without an insider's input. Scriptures made us to understand "that a man's enemy shall be members of his house hold". Dont be suprise thee enemy of that family is/are among the sympathisers you see at the background ... if you know u know. I can almost be certain dat girls death is not natural but manipulated, as a result of envy of her success or her family....life is wicked. Rest in peace young soldier, and may good console her family on this damaging loss.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by biofem01: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=donstan18 post=91762397]I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!

I strongly have a feeling that there is more to her death than meet the eyes. Who kills with reverse? At what speed level does a driver reverse his call to have such a strong force that is capable of killing when he is not under an imminent threat. And for a fine solder like her, reflex must be one of her strong traits. A sudden act of reversing a car close enough would have triggered a form of reflex reaction from her.

Verdict: High probability that she was murdered by those threatened by her achievement, or she has access to some vital information that could expose some people. The first prospect Head of AirForce in Nigeria post-independent was equally alleged to have been killed by an aircraft he was flying on the allegation that he ran out of fuel. The doctor asked to carry out an autopsy test on him was murdered a day before the release of the results and the case of a brilliant and officer ended so unceremoniously.

They should give us the account of an eye witness, or show us an independent autopsy report. Something is wrong somewhere and we are not going to buy this shit they are offering us.

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
F0untainofyouth:
middle belt not North
North Central is not in the North?
South South is not part of the South?
What is middle belt?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Munzy14(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

...especially if you're from the south
yea....mariangeles is that you?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by bobluck: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
No one can understand how they feel...we will try but can never understand it...God knows the best. Death is a debt we all owe, we will pay some day.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Evercurious(f): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2020
THIS GIRL WAS MURDERED.. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Sososo(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

premeditated murder is high possibility in her case. the problem is that we do not care about the dead. if we do, we will investigate unnatural or suspicious deaths to know causes, manners, mechanisms of death.
I concur with this. Imagine being the first. She was a threat to many male and female colleagues plus those old men that have refused to retire.
They will be like where is this one coming from. Smh

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Evercurious(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=biofem01 post=91767704][/quote]

Right on point. That girl was murdered.. Simple

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
"One day, when she was very small, she pointed to one small aircraft packed on the field and said one day she was going to fly that aircraft, and I said, this pained me
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Teejay13(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Ah, this is so soon to lost such a young and brilliant mind.

Anyway God knows why.

My condolences to her parents!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by gift2xl: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Ohh.. I feel for this family, It's so painful. cry cry cry cry
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by whitedove(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2020
I pray that every one of you reading this will not bury your children in Jesus' Name ; it is indeed a sad one to bury one's child.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Kissiemu(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Nna men!

This is so painful. I have lost a family member through this kind of prank. His friend bought a car n came with other friends to show him the car so that they can go out n celebrate. They wanted to surprise him by turning up in the car. So as they approached his house they called him on the phone to come out of his gate n in the excitement the friend used speed to drive the car towards him n then brake in order to scare him but as a learner he just hit my brother join the gate. Instant death was the result.
We as family members of the dead man didn't know how to handle the matter because this was his best friend.

PS: Anybody giving this story a tribal colouration will not die a good dead.

I am very sad now.

What can a niggah do?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mariahAngel(f): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

yea....mariangeles is that you?
grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Minjim:

She is in the north but not from the North.

What you said is like saying blacks born in Uk are from Uk

She is in the north but not from the North?
Can you read this again.

Geographical she's from the North but a Yoruba and a minority in the North.
Sunday Awoniyi was once president of the Arewa Consultative Forum but is from Kogi State like the late Tolulope Arotile.

Edo and Delta state were part of the Western region before 1964 but are they Yoruba people? NO
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by azadus18: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
I jst pray make my family no cry becos of me anytin soon..becos if ure doing sum kind of work , it z jst inevitable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Read What This Swedish Reporter Says About Nigeria And Buhari / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.