Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot (48070 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by NELLY1990: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
So sad, my condolences to the Family.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is why we need cameras in every nook and cranny of this country. But some people will not agree becos they are afraid to give up their privacy. I am more afraid of what my evil neighbor, friend, former classmate or village people will do to me than the federal government.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by RuggedSniper: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2020
priceaction:

Bro forget north deceit they made us to believe. She is from Kogi and as you know, Yoruba has large and huge population in that state. They are real land owners not settlers. If not useless government that always force people together like they merge Nigeria together, nothing will be called North Central or whatever. That's unfortunate.
TRUE! She is a Yoruba Northerner NOT a Yoruba Westerner.

1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Babacele: 3:48am On Jul 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I truly appreciate the way you put your submission here. It is difficult really to disagree with you. However, you see ,you can't entirely blame some of us that keep "shouting North,North......." Trust me it wasn't borne out hatred but genuine anger and frustration. A lot of imbalances about Nigeria,but which are beneficial to a section of the country (North) actually triggered our suspicion about Tolulope's death. Geographically, Kogi,Kwara and Jebba axis of Niger state should never be regarded as parts of northern Nigeria. But today they are regarded as "north central" for political reasons.

The North wants everything and all things about Nigeria for itself only ! And more importantly,the country is unfortunately blessed with some highly tribal rulers who see the entire country only through their tribal lens. Buhari is the worst of them all. Here is a supposedly leader of a country but who sees competent and trustworthy people to work with only from his own section of the country. What a leader !

I agree with you absolutely that if all the questions you raised can be satisfactorily answered,there is no doubt the true cause of the young brilliant officer's death will be revealed.
The truth however,is if some of us suspect the north in this circumstance, the north's penchant for political,economic,military and even religious dominance of Nigeria actually triggered our suspicion.

Somebody might have identified Tolulope as a threat and until independent investigation shows otherwise, it will be difficult not to suspect foul play.

May her soul rest in peace.

This death is one too many.......her blood may not be shared for nothing after all . Just as Nigerians ,including you and I, are questioning the story of this sudden death because of the unusualness of the circumstances surrounding the whole thing, Adegboye - the elder sister of Tolu who may be privy to certain info- has demanded for an investigation just as we opined yesterday.
Adegboye should please keep herself safe for she may hold the key to unravelling this mysterious especially since a " senior officer" had summoned Tolu who reluctantly 'obeyed' ( that zombie word used in the military apology to Fela kuti).

hmnmmm .....what would this dark cloud birth?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Ajixegun: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Nbote:
The army military has a whole lot of explaining to do... I'm still trying to understand how a reversing car hit and killed an adult even wen dey claim d driver saw her and was only reversing to greet her
I have been nurturing the same thought since I read about how she died. I think and want to believe the young lady was purposely killed.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2020
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!

The girl nha ogbanje period
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Solutionchima: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
I had a dream this morning, (i ve never heard of this story about flying officer's death. )
This is what i saw;
I saw two small helicopters moving closely together and suddenly one overtakes the other and began to violently intecept the other in the air. I was facinated how the attacked helicopter defended it's self two times by moving aptly backwards on air. But then not been able to manage it again the attacked heli flew down and the attacking one followed suit. I was watching closely; from the attacked heli came out a young lady wearing a deep blue T-shirt and a normal blue jean trouser, while from the attacking heli came out a young guy in similar attire. Next the young man hastly moved to the young lady's heli and removed what looked like four set of wipers that would make the heli not to fly again. But the lady summorned courage, went to the guys heli and remove those four set of wipers too. Then i became angry and was searching for how to report what happened.
I just opened NL only to see this.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by bizzibodi(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2020
One with her training for alertness& other PA like jumping, running at long distance, endurance treks,person who can flip a jet in d air can just die like a cripple on d highway beg for questions.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mamaafrik(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

If only that base was in southern Nigeria
She would have been alive today...

Southerners wake up
same thing i told someone yesterday,Foolish ObJ and Jonathan goy to power and refused to reduce the northern dominance.
How can we have the Air for training school and NDA in a region and a state.
Militarily,is it not evwn suicidal.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Babacele:
This death is one too many.......her blood may not be shared for nothing after all . Just as Nigerians ,including you and I, are questioning the story of this sudden death because of the unusualness of the circumstances surrounding the whole thing, Adegboye - the elder sister of Tolu who may be privy to certain info- has demanded for an investigation just as we opined yesterday.
Adegboye should please keep herself safe for she may hold the key to unravelling this mysterious especially since a " senior officer" had summoned Tolu who reluctantly 'obeyed' ( that zombie word used in the military apology to Fela kuti).

hmnmmm .....what would this dark cloud birth?

Thanks for the update. Well, it is good that a member of Tolulope's family is not satisfied with the "car accident" story. The story seems cooked up really. I personally believe that something is fishy about the whole setup that claimed the precious life of that young lady. But then,there must be an evidence to support that belief and this is why I support Adegboye's push for enquiry into the death of her sister. I hope however that she will take necessary precautions to safeguard her own life too. It's going to a very bumpy journey.

The question is who are those that will carry out such investigations ? Members of NAF ? FG's committee of enquiry ? My fear is that we may never know what actually happened to that young lady on the fateful day if investigation into her death is not independently carried out. Somebody must definitely know something about it and the person may be willing to talk to someone - an investigator about the actual cause of the officer's death.

A lot of Nigerians are not entirely satisfied with the reason given for Tolu's death and it actually raises lots of questions begging for answers.
Murder can't be ruled out in this circumstance ,especially in a country where some people are aggressively pushing for an ethnic superiority agenda !

Do have a nice day at work bro.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2020
seunayantokun:
The explanation by the military leaves a big hole to cover.

The father said she came back from operations against bandits in Katsina. At Zamfara Air force carried out operations against bandits few years ago, some traditional rulers said Airforce was attacking wrong targets while others supported the operations. Later, we found out the problems in Zamfara is between Hausa and Fulani.

Her death is traceable to the operations she had participated.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2020
priceaction:
See the deep pain in her dad's face. He is just trying to be a man but the pain is deep..
This girl was just likely murdered. Simple. Military barracks always have bumps and humps and you can't speed anyhow. Reverse drive can't kill easily. Something is not right. This is a country that good achievements in a public and government places are now seen as taboo and strange because it's affecting some power that be,feeding on negativity and sabotage. I wish to know the the so called of the person that drove the person and you won't be surprised where the person comes from. It's high time this country break to major regional government and let everyone answer their papa name.
My condolences to her family especially her parent.

Like wtf!!

A whole military base has no CCTV camera to capture it..... pathetic country
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Babacele: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Thanks for the update. Well, it is good that a member of Tolulope's family is not satisfied with the "car accident" story. The story seems cooked up really. I personally believe that something is fishy about the whole setup that claimed the precious life of that young lady. But then,there must be an evidence to support that belief and this is why I support Adegboye's push for enquiry into the death of her sister. I hope however that she will take necessary precautions to safeguard her own life too. It's going to a very bumpy journey.

The question is who are those that will carry out such investigations ? Members of NAF ? FG's committee of enquiry ? My fear is that we may never know what actually happened to that young lady on the fateful day if investigation into her death is not independently carried out. Somebody must definitely know something about it and the person may be willing to talk to someone - an investigator about the actual cause of the officer's death.

A lot of Nigerians are not entirely satisfied with the reason given for Tolu's death and it actually raises lots of questions begging for answers.
Murder can't be ruled out in this circumstance ,especially in a country where some people are aggressively pushing for an ethnic superiority agenda !

Do have a nice day at work bro.

How can one have a nice day when the pic of Tolu's grief-soaked dad keep popping in my memory?
It is pertinent that a thorough independent investigation be carried out since according to Adegboye- Tolu's sister ,and the only family member that saw her last before she reluctantly obeyed a summon to establish who the boss is. Of course ,what was the summon about? Adegboye needs to stay safe,I repeat, for Tolu might have been entrusting some info to her before now.
My spirit is not calm at all.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Babacele:
How can one have a nice day when the pic of Tolu's grief-soaked dad keep popping in my memory?
It is pertinent that a thorough independent investigation be carried out since according to Adegboye- Tolu's sister ,and the only family member that saw her last before she reluctantly obeyed a summon to establish who the boss is. Of course ,what was the summon about? Adegboye needs to stay safe,I repeat, for Tolu might have been entrusting some info to her before now.
My spirit is not calm at all.

It's really sad my brother and I do understand your feelings - I share same. It is one death too many really ! How I wish the government of the six south west states,including Kogi can aggressively push for an independent enquiry into the circumstances that surround Tolu's death. So many things are not just adding up concerning that death; it is a mystery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Stops NURTW Ticket Sales, Operation In Lagos / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman / Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.