Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot (48072 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Munzy14(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin
what happened na? Na that small fight u had on food section?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Airoflaw(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Who now believe KOGI VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE STRONGLY THAN BENIN VILLAGE PEOPLE ....
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Crackow12: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2020
crySo sad. crySo sad.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by holuwajobar(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2020
dododawa1:
oluwa should pick your hacker work, continue
grin grin

Calm down na
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2020
priceaction:
See the deep pain in her dad's face. He is just trying to be a man but the pain is deep..
This girl was just likely murdered. Simple. Military barracks always have bumps and humps and you can't speed anyhow. Reverse drive can't kill easily. Something is not right. This is a country that good achievements in a public and government places are now seen as taboo and strange because it's affecting some power that be,feeding on negativity and sabotage. I wish to know the the so called of the person that drove the person and you won't be surprised where the person comes from. It's high time this country break to major regional government and let everyone answer their papa name.
My condolences to her family especially her parent.
I said the same thing. Dark forces in this country sucking up any kind of progress.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
priceaction:

Bro forget north deceit they made us to believe. She is from Kogi and as you know, Yoruba has large and huge population in that state. They are real land owners not settlers. If not useless government that always force people together like they merge Nigeria together , nothing will be called North Central or whatever. That's unfortunate.

She is said to be a Northerner because geograhically Kogi State is in Northern Nigeria and not her tribe (Yoruba Okun).

Before 1964, Edo and Delta State used to be part of the Western Region, but are they Yoruba people?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by F0untainofyouth(f): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Zoie:

I said the same thing. Dark forces in this country sucking up any kind of progress.
[/s]
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by mariahAngel(f): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Munzy14:

what happened na? Na that small fight u had on food section?

As in....
Ihe a gworom ike undecided
No more posting food till further notice
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by karkinase(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Brethren, Village people is real ...dont try to form woke oo. Just watched the video of this girl now again on NTA. She was already destined to be great meeting with president and governors .
God save us all from evil people..Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Ihavesuccess: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
undecided

If only that base was in southern Nigeria
She would have been alive today...

Southerners wake up

Well she's a kogite ergo a northerner.
Stop being tribalistic about everything.
We are making the same mistake made by the present generation of leaders by thinking along ethnic lines.
If we don't learn from history we are bound to repeat it.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by CODEIN: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
The army military has a whole lot of explaining to do... I'm still trying to understand how a reversing car hit and killed an adult even wen dey claim d driver saw her and was only reversing to greet her
I have the same thought but someone replied me https://www.nairaland.com/post/91751156
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by sofat(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2020
What a loss! The heart is heavy and the eyes are filled with sorrow. My condolenses to the bereaved. May God wipe the family's tears and comfort their hearts. Lessons from this story are: we all are from God and will return to him at the appointed time. That evil beings live with us in this world, among the demons and humans. That anyone who does evil will be rewarded with same and anyone who does good will also get the same good.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by francisbarrack(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2020
she came she saw n she ve conquered.
no slaying, responsible
Jah knw d best.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by CODEIN: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Zoie:

Who are the group behind those dark forces
Boko haram.....fulani black arabs
Bandits......fulani black arabs
Unknown gunmen......fulani black arabs
Masked gunmen......fulani black arabs
Killers of hausa natives.....fulani black arabs
Bomb planting jihadists......fulani black arabs
Murderers of natives indigenes......fulani black arabs
Ambusher and kidnapper of day and night travellers......fulani black arabs
All major government office and military top post.....fulani black arabs
Herdsman trespassing, killing and raping of natives on their farmlands......fulani black arabs
Uthman dan fodio.....fulani black arabs
Ahmadu bello......fulani black arabs
Mumudu buhari.......fulani black arabs
Add yours

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by johnjon: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2020
priceaction:
See the deep pain in her dad's face. He is just trying to be a man but the pain is deep..
This girl was just likely murdered. Simple. Military barracks always have bumps and humps and you can't speed anyhow. Reverse drive can't kill easily. Something is not right. This is a country that good achievements in a public and government places are now seen as taboo and strange because it's affecting some power that be,feeding on negativity and sabotage. I wish to know the the so called of the person that drove the person and you won't be surprised where the person comes from. It's high time this country break to major regional government and let everyone answer their papa name.
My condolences to her family especially her parent.

Maybe the friend panicked. Press on the accelerator after hitting her instead of the break to cause more damage..
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Chirowman(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2020
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2020
debetmx:

For the records, she was from the NORTH.

But, her death was not an accident.

Let me stop here before this useless Buhari Government come on my heels.

She was a brilliant Yoruba girl that the highly corrupt geographical contraption called Nigeria puts her home state in the "north". Geographically, Kwara,Kogi, some parts of Niger,Benue and Taraba states have nothing to do with the north.

Tolulope was murdered because she was seen as a threat to the real hegemonic northerners. They have only succeeded in killing her body but her spirit lives on and her pace setting records can never be erased. The enemies of our race ( Yoruba) should however know that there are millions of " Tolulope" in our land.

Adieu my brilliant officer and sister. Oodua land will never forget you even as your name and record live on.

Good night Tolulope Arotile.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2020
If na Obodo Oyinbo, the one who knocked her down would have been made known. Possibly on national TV but they are shielding this person. The part of her being hit by a classmate on reverse was made known when questions about the speed limit in a barracks started flying. Nigerians love deceit. And they keep feeding them on it

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Americanboy35: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2020
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, still wondering how reverse from a car can kill a grown person just like that sha
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
grin no naaah.... Pick my call to bless my hustle....

Amen,but you picked a very wrong reference or prayer point bro.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Babacele: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

She was a brilliant Yoruba girl that the highly corrupt geographical contraption called Nigeria puts her home state in the "north". Geographically, Kwara,Kogi, some parts of Niger,Benue and Taraba states have nothing to do with the north.

Tolulope was murdered because she was seen as a threat to the real hegemonic northerners. They have only succeeded in killing her body but her spirit lives on and her pace setting records can never be erased. The enemies of our race ( Yoruba) should however know that there are millions of " Tolulope" in our land.

Adieu my brilliant officer and sister. Oodua land will never forget you even as your name and record live on.

The question is ' why was she murdered? Who would gain by her death? Is there any secret she is privy to? Who is her confidante' the way Bola Ige was informing Soyinka about all his experiences under OBJ government .? it is important to know. Her encounter,phone calls and conversations in the past 6 months may reveal something. Until then, every stories about her demise would border on speculation.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Oselu28(f): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2020
this is too sad
may her soul rest in peace and may God comfort the family she left behind
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

As in....
Ihe a gworom ike undecided
No more posting food till further notice
Nawa o....How many days ban?

I knew u here for some time now, as lady who av grown thick skin to troll...Seems u loose guard and was caught unfresh.

Your online vibe is diplomatic and attractive, maybe that troll pushed u to the wall.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by akaahs(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:
I have no reason not to believe she was killed by those threatened with her achievements.

Fear NORTH!

Or was asked to join a fraternity and refused hence her and sudden death.
Only God knows y
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by debetmx(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I totally agree with you.

They murdered our sister.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by SarkinYarki: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
holuwajobar:
A girl with alot to achieve was killed MISTAKENLY by a friend....

Watchword -- MISTAKENLY

Sometimes, I really want to believe that there is something like Village people.

This young girl wey don Dy break record , is gone just like that .

In this life ehn, no matter what you have achieved doesn't matter when death come calling.... Same goes to that Gokada CEO....

It is well Sha.....

Ps--- An hacker just got Bitcoin worth of 86billion dollar... Oluwa , pickup my call na

The hackers only got away with 100 thousand dollars , stop all these useless Nigerian exaggeration , the entire bit coin t industry is worth 160 billion dollars and you believe someone hacked 86 billion
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Babacele:
The question is ' why was she murdered? Who would gain by her death? Is there any secret she is privy to? Who is her confidante' the way Bola Ige was informing Soyinka about all his experiences under OBJ government .? it is important to know. Her encounter,phone calls and conversations in the past 6 months may reveal something. Until then, every stories about her demise would border on speculation.

In a sane clime, her death would not be seen as a mere accident and the government would have conducted a thorough investigation about the circumstances that surrounded such a death.

As for the questions you raised,a private investigator,preferably a foreigner,that is given a free hand to work will definitely come up with the required answers.

I think it is good for now to speculate about the cause of Tolulope's death because it doesn't look ordinary or accidental as some people may want us to believe. The brilliant, pace setting and very young officer's death must be investigated to clear our doubts.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by holuwajobar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Amen,but you picked a very wrong reference or prayer point bro.
grin. Not talking about hacking

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by holuwajobar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

The hackers only got away with 100 thousand dollars , stop all these useless Nigerian exaggeration , the entire bit coin t industry is worth 160 billion dollars and you believe someone hacked 86 billion
oya calm down, as you don tell me now, shebi I don learn

angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by Babacele: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

In a sane clime, her death would not be seen as a mere accident and the government would have conducted a thorough investigation about the circumstances that surrounded such a death.

As for the questions you raised,a private investigator,preferably a foreigner,that is given a free hand to work will definitely come up with the required answers.

I think it is good for now to speculate about the cause of Tolulope's death because it doesn't look ordinary or accidental as some people may want us to believe. The brilliant, pace setting and very young officer's death must be investigated to clear our doubts.
hmmmm.....bros I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot by balingaonline(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
what a great lost to her hubby, family and Nigeria at large may her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.