Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,854 members, 7,859,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St (13879 Views)

I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Minsk24: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lmaoooo.... Thread of the week
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by lilyheaven: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
I have been laughing nonstop, now I’m coughing.
You better bring cough syrup come give me.
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by iamariwa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damn funny grin
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Darealudeme: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why are you guys always after a bad or tragic ending grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Iron will burn all ur clothes,even ur boxers,madmen will chase u on the road,thunder will fire dat ur phone and u will be rendered phoneless and wheelbarrow will jam u...for wasting my data.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by franklingud(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Iron will burn all ur clothes,even ur boxers,madmen will chase u on the road,thunder will fire dat ur phone and u will be rendered phoneless and wheelbarrow will jam u...for wasting my data.
Laugh wan kill me die for here!!

I don't know you and op who funny pass

1 Like

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by kleolouis(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

lol... bros calm down nah no take this thing personal
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by NwaliE01: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
You're truely in severe pain
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Incredible128: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
This op is evil grin grin grin op u hear me ba? Evil!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by cosmos2000(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

Ahah!! For what nah.. grin
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by edochie12: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
this is the most funniest reply I have seen in nairaland,this guy deserves an award.
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by haiti007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
I can't help but laugh. cheesy
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by blazingblender(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
sincerely i was nt expecting this
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by SaintBishop: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
What were you thinking? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Omo ale
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by okeyben10: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy
Nigga even put a link for d full source
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by anochuko01(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2020
So my mind isn't as polluted as I feared.
I read the whole gist till the end and was even feeling for a man who doesn't want fetish stuff on his precious child, only to see comments full of wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:

grin
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Arizonaz: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2020
grin grin grin laff wan finish me for here.
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by unikprince(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2020
donbachi:
Hahahaha easy bro. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Chai, see bad intentions everywhere ,,,
People bad oo,, corrupt minds everywhere,,,

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by proff010: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2020
op ..this woman go jam u for road

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Charleys: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Them suppose ban this mcebisco from this forum.

I've gotten ban for doing less

(1) (2) (Reply)

ok / Nigerian Passport For Non-nigerian Spouse. / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.