Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34337 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
russellino:

Rokiatu, I sure say you for no mind Pa James grin grin grin
who is

pa james?
ogrebuga:

as many times as it takes.

Ri! han! na!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by kheme(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
no one else but ANNA FARIS!!!! tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2008
Pa james, bald old comedian from the popular nigerian sitcom 'Papa Ajasco'
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2008
ogrebuga:

Pa james, bald old comedian from the popular nigerian sitcom 'Papa Ajasco'
hmmmmmm

russellino:

Rokiatu, I sure say you for no mind Pa James grin grin grin
if I like him
then why not grin
I do not know him though
so it can't be
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2008
Ditch rihanna, ibobabe! grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2008
Coco (Ice-T's wife) grin

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by kingdavid1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2008
wow i lv this S for me it would be CHRISTANA MILAN

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Orimili(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2008
Nope. Can't think of anyone at the moment.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2008
emmeno:

Coco (Ice-T's wife) grin
You go wound ooh!!

I forgot to add Kat Deluna
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by MistiousX(f): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2008
hmm Cody Linley grin wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by tomaagy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2008
I wonder wat the fuss is all about! wat if i'm locked in wit someone shouldn't we be thinking about getting out? and them celebrities are actually rude and pompous wouldn't want to be locked in wit anyone of them!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by tomaagy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2008
emmeno:

Coco (Ice-T's wife) grin
wit all them fake breasts and fake body parts
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Pepeye(f): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2008
Wishful thinking…Whitney Houston
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by PiMpjUiCe1: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2008
first off, being lockd in an elevator gt as e be. i iwould probably think of how to get out but the animmal in me wont let me think straight if am locked in there with SALMA HAYEK OR CHIOMA CHUKWUKA. oh my chioma!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by igbsam(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2008
Pamela Anderson, Serena Williams, Ini Edo, Cossy Ejiakor abi how dem dey spell am. All of them with me inside elevator with a little Alomo Bitters and Burantashi. If dem no get belle comot from that elevator then i no be true born nigerian. We go do party and all the style u can think of. Chikena
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by aonom(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2008
Joice Ize-Iyamu grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by linnie21: 2:08am On Jul 21, 2008
grin ooo i would so love to be in a elevator with paris hilton cheesy,
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by chika98: 4:54am On Jul 21, 2008
Hithrik Roshan
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2008
All of them
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by teebaby2(f): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2008
Wenthworth Miller which is micheal scofild or Anjelina jolie cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by DeepZone: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2008
Isiah Washington

Obi Okoli

Matt Dillon

Celestine Babayaro( The sexiest hausa boy I've ever seen) tongue

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by eminemkayc: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2008
OF COURSE NO OTHER PERSON BUT MR MARSHALL BRUCE MARTHERS A.K.A EMINEM SLIMSHADY!! NO OTHER PERSON ON EARTH'S SURFACE TRIPS ME AND MAKES ME GO CRAZY LIKE THIS RAPPER
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Onyema1(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2008
Papa Ajasco or Osuofia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by soulamanne(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2008
in naija,stella damassus.in yank,beyonce
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by DeepZone: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2008
Somebody lock me up with this brother now!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://www.soccerway.com/photo.php?type=original&id=11939352420&x=250[/img]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by alex406(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2008
femzy:

No mind dt person.Maybe na IDI INI EDO e wan jam for inside the elevator grin grin

I no doubt am jare,na wetin dey him mind e dey talk.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2008
This thread is funny! Someone actually said IDI EDO LOL!
I think i need to post a piccie of that Jeremy Sumpter, although if i am trapped with him, it'll be serious cradle snatching!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

This thread is funny! Someone actually said IDI EDO LOL!

why are u underestimating her?
isn't she a celebrity? undecided undecided
that is the person choice na cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2008
Kat Deluna looks a lot like Christina Milian does she not?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sbucareer(f): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2008
DeepZone:

Celestine Babayaro( The sexiest hausa boy I've ever seen)

Point of correction, he is NOT an hausa boy. He is a full Igbo boy both parents Igbo. Her mother remarried to an hausa man and he adopted his stepdad's surname. I know this because he is my friend
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2008
rokiatu:

why are u underestimating her?
isn't she a celebrity? undecided undecided
that is the person choice na cheesy

Yes, she is a celebrity but the person said IDI Edo and not INI Edo. The yoruba translation of that is Ini Edo's @ss! grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yes, she is a celebrity but the person said IDI Edo and not INI Edo. The yoruba translation of that is Ini Edo's @ss! grin grin
oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Changes Surname, Adopts Abraham / Mr Eazi Falls From Stage While Performing At Manchester (video) / Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.