Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87856 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ContractKiller: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
You're so right. People of Mompha and Ramoni Abass never disappoint

[img]https://images./76eeCvwsb5FeD701Wo6aYl.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./57BHbRSpzkrK79nkw1vgnu.jpg[/img]

Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Tonimax: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
true. same here

Chai zone beeism bad sha lipsrsealed

The person that killed the guy is from Edo state na
Can't u lots read at all undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Aboguede(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yes fir sure ugly girls envy beautiful girls

I know that from my girl

Starlight10:
This is sad, May his soul rest in peace.

Jealousy is a disease, i use to be jealous of fair petit girls because for some reason they were the hottest in school, they had very high social class and i felt it was because they wore high heels always. Any time i saw them my chest hurt with anger.

One day i realised i was hurting myself and i put my head down and prayed to God to take away the envy and just like that i felt lighter and happier. The next i saw them i was all smiles and they even noticed me and kept complimenting me and i became friends with them.

Guess what i later found out they wore hills and wedges so they can be tall like the rest of us.

The story is boring but i just want to say most of the evil we hear starts with envy, if only he was able to recognise that deadly vice early and cast it out the end would have been better.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chukwuibuipob: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked fear bEAST sad sad sad angry angry grin grin Criminals undecided sad.Spits angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jeeeez... Mehnnn.. Trust no one. Hm..

This is one reason I don't have friends. Everyone is a potential backstabber. Only the Holy Spirit is a true and trustworthy friend.

Wickedness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.
The Auchi Polytechnic graduate of Mechanical Engineering said: “I work in a table water company in Abely area of Auchi, and I have been working in that company in the last four years.

wetin u dey find with edo people

those guys no like igbos at all..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Makavelli25: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hedonisco:
Biggie's Ten Crack Commandments...

Rule Number Uno, never let no one know How much dough you hold cause you know The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially If that man f.uc.ked.d up, get yo' ass stuck up.
Number two
Never trust nobody,cause bad boys move in silence// and violence//
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Zenithpeak(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
This singular senseless act of this simpleton fool is enough to bring curse upon entire humanity.

Haaaaa! I'm feeling so sad right now. Almost regret opening this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Bigflamie(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
iamgprince:
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,

Useless efulefu like you. the person that committed the crime isn't Igbo. mumu

6 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

for once travel and stop disgracing yourself.

even edo state, a yoruba state by proxy u couldn't detect.

was this the kind of free education awo gave u guys?

15 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Babanlagenius: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
I always tell people that when you try to show off, people will only get jealous, which is your reward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by RuddyFusion(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Razzness:

Such a senseless comment. A man was beheaded and all u could do is to make some dumbass tribalistic remark. Ppl like u are a major setback to the progress of humanity.

Why did you bother to reply him? He's seeking attention.and you have given it to him
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Tulsaguy: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
ipob are the master in skull mining. Afonja are learning..

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by oluwaseyi0: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business
Damaged brain

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.

The Auchi Polytechnic graduate of Mechanical Engineering said: “I work in a table water company in Abely area of Auchi, and I have been working in that company in the last four years.
Have you seen now that its generational curses that might be affecting you?

9 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Iamsane: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Nah them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Your comprehension skills are very poor. Moses is a native of Auchi. Use your damn head you slowpoke.

That's all you could make out of the entire read? Oops you don't read. How many sentences can u without using ipob or being a troglodyte. Semi-evolved dimwit.

Please do not reproduce. Naija already has enough perverted minds. Your contribution would really upset the balance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Lzjinspired(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
I've Always Said This - And Will Continue To - Envy Is A Weed That Shoudnt Watered.

Never Be So Foolish As To Think That You Are Stirring Up Admiration By Flaunting The Qualities That Raise You Above Others

The Fool Dares The gods Of Envy By Flaunting His Victories~ Robert Greene_ 48 Laws Of Power.
Love Everyone But Trust No One

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by mike272(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigeria police are so dumb. It took them 6 months to detect this crime.
Jealousy is a diseases. People should learn to control their emotion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by komols856: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Idiot read very well. Moses the killer is from Auchi in Edo State while Nwachukwu the victim is from Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Enemyofpeace: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
I fare human beans, some of them are very earthless

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Passionate888:
Edo people especially those from Auchi take style dey behave like skull miners

edo is a yoruba state and much behave as yorubas.

both are same anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by okhaiii(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
O Lord save us from frenemies.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.