Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87837 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by DisLifeSha: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
I can't tell my mom too. Because she won't be comfortable until the money finish. The enemy of a man dey e household
izzou:

You can't tell your mum your account balance because.....

She'll behead you?
Steal from you?...Or..

Your mum should be different from a close friend....my opinion smiley

13 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by amuwo1980: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

Illiterate, Moses a native of Auchi, so they are biafrans now, I can swear an afonja talked him into it, as long as it is killing for money , noshing on human remains it is afon delicacy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
iamgprince:
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,

go back to school and demand for your school fees from your teachers. They did a bad work on you.

that at your age u can't read.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Dpharisee: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Moses a native of Auchi Edo state, killed Nwachukwu a native of Mbano Imo state, what else are you looking for embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by MrHandsome2013: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
People are actually wicked.
That is why I don't have friends.
Nobody actually cares about you except your maker.
If you want to know your true friends.
Just pretend that the whole world is crumbling around you.
Anyone that stands by you in a moment of tough time is your true friend.

7 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Wigetsolar: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Be careful of everyone!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by flyingpig: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ishilove:

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The closest person to me in this world is my mother and I can't tell her my account balance. How much less someone not related to me in anyway?

The heart of man is desperately wicked and there are daggers hidden in men's smiles.
This one no dey even close to em husband grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Lashist(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Starlight10:
This is sad, May his soul rest in peace.

Jealousy is a disease, i use to be jealous of fair petit girls because for some reason they were the hottest in school, they had very high social class and i felt it was because they wore high heels always. Any time i saw them my chest hurt with anger.

One day i realised i was hurting myself and i put my head down and prayed to God to take away the envy and just like that i felt lighter and happier. The next i saw them i was all smiles and they even noticed me and kept complimenting me and i became friends with them.

Guess what i later found out they wore hills and wedges so they can be tall like the rest of us.

The story is boring but i just want to say most of the evil we hear starts with envy, if only he was able to recognise that deadly vice early and cast it out the end would have been better.
Lol...envy dont disappear like that...you only pretended not to be envious...cool story though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

I don't know when Edo becomes IPOB state

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Dpharisee: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
The killer is from Auchi Edo state, are they also part of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Agugbadin: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Read very well the murderer Moses is a native of Auchi Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by mike272(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Ethnicity has eaten deep into you if this is the sort of stuff that comes into your mind after reading this. Huspoppi is from where?

Crime is independent of tribe.

People like you are part of the problem in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Philipxxxx0: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
crossfm:
You didn't take your time to read the article well.Take your time and go through it slowly.
Dont mind them ,they dont know anything else except tribalism bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Jaapu: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bigflamie:

Fucking swine like who can't read nor comprehend

Shut up your pig mouth. Like you use to comprehend news from other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Factshunter:

Alright. cool
I know the angle you are going which i cant go so low with you but my question is..
Does it mean all these tribal warlords on nairaland don't read, are you guys this daft that you can't just read a simple write up??
Check all their comments and you will know that none of them even read more than a line of the write up,
Leaders of tomorrow with empty dusty brains.

I give up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Oizee(f): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some people are evil in nature, they just lack the opportunity to carry out their satanic plans. If a friend shows me that kind of thing, it will only make me admire and respect him more, for him to have a well to do brother and still hustle like me. Nawao, how I wish it was a movie

8 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Asianjollof007: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
madridsta007:

Moses, his friend and colleague from Auchi did the murder.
Auchi is a key Edo State area.

The dead person is from Imo State undecided.
I have helped you mention the name.

Thanks for revealing the name. Nonetheless, this case is still a family matter. They are going to be part of your "dream" country!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dos our brother from you East can kill anybody when it comes to issue of ego ..but am imploring you all to value life than money..pls ndo
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Poseidon000: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

heendrix:

Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.

If you want to be a tribal bigot, At least, be sensible and make sure the people you're throwing your dirty invectives at, are actually culpable.

You, Simplyleo, did not mention name, but we know you're an idiotic Igbo hater who is not even intelligent by half.

iamgprince:
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,

Iamgprince, you're not igbo. You're just a dunce masquerading as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by tunize(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
I smile wen i dey see friends do na my friend na my friend i smile because frienship itself na sense. and besides dem nor dey do friend reach account balance. moral of the story control u mouth no mattr as the thing do u for body. Rip to the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
anything from edo state reach Benin republic..
fear them

all have same oduduwa history.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ZaramT: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Perpetrator is from Auchi while victim is an Igbo man... I just hope you read without a biased mind

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by frank417: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
[

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by madridsta007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Thanks for revealing the name. Nonetheless, this case is still a family matter. They are going to be part of your "dream" country!

Your are embarrassing yourself with your poor or should I say, terrible knowledge of Nigeria’s history.
Edo was part of the Mid West Region. The capital of that region was Benin City.
And not Old Eastern Nigeria region, which is what you are referring to.

Go and read a book please. The fact that you weren’t taught history in school is no longer an excuse. There are many books you can buy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by josephevergreen(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
this world is really wicked����
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by coputa(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
The day you stop trusting human,that's the day you start living.human being is wicked by default.never confide on anybody any sensitive information.always keep the card to your chest.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kay25:
Dos our brother from you East can kill anybody when it comes to issue of ego ..but am imploring you all to value life than money..pls ndo

obvious 99 percent of most of u here only read headlines.

education has been buried in this zoological forest called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Asianjollof007: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
amuwo1980:

Illiterate, Moses a native of Auchi, so they are biafrans now, I can swear an afonja talked him into it, as long as it is killing for money , noshing on human remains it is afon delicacy

Sharap, you are talking in the rubbish. You don't need to explain anything, those people are your brothers. Don't deny them now when crime's involved.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by EXLOVER(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Naijasurveys:
May the soul of the departed RIP

If you recently suffer loss of taste or smell, please see my signature. Thanks
What will happen after?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.