Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? (1327 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Possessive. / Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner / Stock With A Possessive Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
I know that it's psychological but I don't have anyone to talk to about it.

But whenever I watch a possessive/jealous man on TV or read a book about one I get excited I feel tremors go through but at the same it repulses and disgusts me, I just want to know if this is normal, is it a primeval instinct that affects all females?

And also I think it contradicts feminism which disturbs me because I'm kinda in the process of being onecheesy

Pressydom
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by BigJoe19: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
You are a bitchhhh, that's why, bitchhhes like characters that are not predictable.
Bitchhhes like you are only good for sex.

Don't send me P.M cause I know you would.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
You are a bitchhhh, that's why, bitchhhes like characters that are not predictable.
Bitchhhes like you are only good for sex.

Don't send me P.M cause I know you would.

Please this is serious, I'm very confused right, also I wonder if this is a phase
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
It might look and sound exciting to think of your man being possessive and jealous when it comes to other guys being around you, but trust me you don't want that, because guys who are too possessive or jealous won't let you breathe in the relationship,

you will always have to answer questions on who you interact with on the phone, he will go through your phone.. Etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Oluromantic: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's a sign of emotional instability, easily-deceived mindset. False and attractive things will excite you and realizing the truth later will hurt you, bore you and uninspire you. A person dating you will keep enjoying you on bed as long as he keeps cavorting you with sweet lies and frequent new attention-capturing occurrences and keeps d bitter or real truths from you... truth generally appears uninviting especially to shallow people like you. You're generally flaky and shallow. New adventures will help a man keep getting ur attention while status quo will bore you out. It's now left for the man to know how to keep framing up adventures from time to time to keep you lively and keep getting your attention. However before you realize yourself from being carried away by those adventures, the milage of your vagina will have reached the terminal scale point.

Call it horoscope, psychological, temperament study, zodiac signs bla bla. Don't ask me how I know but believe me, that's who you are.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
It's a sign of emotional instability, easily-deceived mindset. False and attractive things will excite you and realizing the truth later will hurt you, bore you and uninspire you. A person dating you will keep enjoying you on bed as long as he keeps cavorting you with sweet lies and frequent new attention-capturing occurrences and keeps d bitter or real truths from you... truth generally appears uninviting especially to shallow people like you. You're generally flaky and shallow. New adventures will help a man keep getting ur attention while status quo will bore you out. It's now left for the man to know how to keep framing up adventures from time to time to keep you lively and keep getting your attention. However before you realize yourself from being carried away by those adventures, the milage of your vagina will have reached the terminal scale point.

Call it horoscope, psychological, temperament study, zodiac signs bla bla. Don't ask me how I know but believe me, that's who you are.

Hmmm this is deep, so you're trying to say why I'm sometimes attracted to possessive men is because I'm shallow?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by ibkonekt(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Hintona:

But whenever I watch a possessive/jealous man on TV or read a book about one I get excited I feel tremors go through but at the same it repulses and disgusts me, I just want to know if this is normal, is it a primeval instinct that affects all females?

And also I think it contradicts feminism which disturbs me because I'm kinda in the process of being onecheesy

this is normal and we are all like that. its primal instinct for a woman to be attracted to a man that is jealous because the attribute usually shows strength in some form and willingness to fight for his woman. its called mate guarding. there is nothing wrong with it. but due to the society that we live in, it is demonized and condemned and they say such a man is insecure. that is why you have multiple influx of emotions. one is nature compulsion one is societal compulsion

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by luminouz(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

this is normal and we are all like that. its primal instinct for a woman to be attracted to a man that is jealous because the attribute usually shows strength in some form and willingness to fight for his woman. its called mate guarding. there is nothing wrong with it. but due to the society that we live in, it is demonized and condemned and they say such a man is insecure. that is why you have multiple influx of emotions. one is nature compulsion one is societal compulsion

You nailed it. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by div111(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Hintona:

u are hot
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

Thanks I suspected it because I watch our goats and I realized they get attracted to the alpha male in the herd.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
FrustratedLady:
you're too small to be engaging on romance discussion.
You better go and study for your ssce and find a meaningful life and stop all this nonsense

Lol is it the ssce I wrote about 4 years ago?
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by ibkonekt(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Hintona:

Thanks I suspected it because I watch our goats and I realized they get attracted to the alpha male in the herd.

true...even though we are not goats but we certainly respond through instinct in similar fashion sometimes. in such times our brains tend to play a secondary role while instinct plays primary. eitherway you are fine.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

true...even though we are not goats but we certainly respond through instinct in similar fashion sometimes. in such times our brains tend to play a secondary role while instinct plays primary. eitherway you are fine.
Thanks
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by BlueAir: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
sad Chai the fish baiting don begin. You want to disvirgin the Virgin with tight virgin puss**and clean mouth. Anyway Sha,na the fish brain display her fish brain grin
div111:

u are hot
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by BlueAir: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2020
sad Which kind lie be this. I bet my scrotum you aren't 200 level. U better go and check on daddy's goat and give them cassava food
Hintona:

Lol is it the ssce I wrote about 4 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by hashtagged(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Hintona:

Thats cause you have ever been loved, or at least you have never meant so much to someone tomake them jealous about you. So don't use feminism to cover your shame, accept it and work towards being better
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by hashtagged(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2020
FrustratedLady:
when you're barely 16?
keep deceiving yourself

Thats what i thought 15-16 at most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by OmoAlakija: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Oluromantic:

Damm,, you're a genius
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
hashtagged:

Thats cause you have ever been loved, or at least you have never meant so much to someone tomake them jealous about you. So don't use feminism to cover your shame, accept it and work towards being better

Actually my ex was like this.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlueAir:
sad Chai the fish baiting don begin. You want to disvirgin the Virgin with tight virgin puss**and clean mouth. Anyway Sha,na the fish brain display her fish brain grin

Mtcheww tight pussy that will never be yours, do us all a favour, don't be an asshole stop spewing shit on this thread.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
hashtagged:

Thats what i thought 15-16 at most
Close enough in real life most people even think I'm 14.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by BlueAir: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
sad Smh u don't cross my mind abeg
Hintona:

Mtcheww tight pussy that will never be yours, do us all a favour, don't be an asshole stop spewing shit on this thread.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Hintona(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlueAir:
sad Smh u don't cross my mind abeg

Yeah here is my cup of bleeps but it's empty.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
How to be a feminist; BE A CONFUSED LADY

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by hashtagged(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hintona:

Actually my ex was like this.

Oh you mean the aboki that disvirgined you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by BlueAir: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin it had better be empty,kiddo. I eat matured meats only
Hintona:

Yeah here is my cup of bleeps but it's empty.
Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by tosinosam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
hintona however you see it possessive men will always try to control you, get obsessive unnessarily and in turns you suffer for that(though its vice versa)so you finding it exciting is weird i must say.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? by Dyonne: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hintona:

Please this is serious, I'm very confused right, also I wonder if this is a phase

It's not a big deal.
I had a girlfriend who would purposely try to get me jealous and when I dont react, she would accuse me of not loving her.

Having a possessive partner might seem like its somewhat romantic but beware of the likely effects. That partner continues to obsess over you until you begin to feel restricted. This is where a lot of relationships break down. The same possessiveness that was cute in the beginning has become a milestone on the neck.

As for your reaction to possessiveness, its neither here nor there. It may turn you on which isnt a bad thing or it may make you feel some other way. Doesnt matter.

What does matter is your actions, not your feelings. As long as your actions are rational, you're good to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Unknown details Explained / Woman Surprises Doctor As She Plays Flute While Undergoing Brain Surgery (video) / I Am Bothered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.