Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki (21617 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Simple Agenda: Ize Iyamu Says He Didn't Plagiarise Pedro's Intellectual Property / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

so what's Ur point now?

That youths, who are supposed to know better, should stop being stupid.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Orange22: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Have you heard that one of Obaseki's ally and a Senior Special Assistant resigned yesterday? He is one amongst over 50 Obaseki's political appointees who resigned. The Secretary to the State government and some commissioners also resigned in the past.
Obaseki na bad market. grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Orange22: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

E go soon do you like magic come September.

Edo na Pastor İze Iyamu we want.
[/s]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Orange22: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is the real cultist. His Deputy is a cultist too.
Edo people will rather vote for a Pastor.

[/s]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Orange22: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Edo prefer İze Iyamu over ugly and incompetent Obaseki. We will vote Pastor İze Iyamu even if he is the Devil himself. grin angry grin
[/s]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Orange22: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Trash

It's Pastor İze Iyamu we want. The people of Edo State don't care about your propaganda. We have a target and our target is to vote out Ugly and incompetent Obaseki from Office.
[/s]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Orange22: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
GodPunishBiafra:

Or deh
Keep fooling yourself
[/s]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by YoungLionken(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Imjustagirl:

How does that remove from the fact that Ize-Iyamu is a theif?

Your grammatical structure is weak.

But then which one of them is corruption free, Obaseki,Pedro?

Well don't bother to reply. Thanks...
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by YoungLionken(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga read the message,did iyamu stole his manifesto?yes or no.

No...
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by zeusdgrt(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
YoungLionken:

No...
What's your evidence that he didn't?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ogbonti: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

Political prostitution itself is a sign of irresponsibility and immorality. The two of them are the same. It is always about their selfish interests.

shorrop dear yeye APC man - guess you didnt read why OBASEKI had to decamp because you are hell bent on "giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it"

IF NA YOU DEM DO WETIN OSHOMOLE DO OBASEKI - WONT YOU DECAMP - ? BLO O DY HYPOCRITE!
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
ogbonti:

shorrop dear yeye APC man - guess you didnt read why OBASEKI had to decamp because you are hell bent on "giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it"

IF NA YOU DEM DO WETIN OSHOMOLE DO OBASEKI - WONT YOU DECAMP - ? BLO O DY HYPOCRITE!

I challenge you to point out one point in my comment to prove that I'm APC man. I'm certain your brain got blocked by sentiment when you were reading my post.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ogbonti: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

I challenge you to point out one point in my comment to prove that I'm APC man. I'm certain your brain got blocked by sentiment when you were reading my post.

go sleep inside gutter

as an N-POWER recipient - APC told all u e-rats to keep saying APC and PDP are all the same people JUST TO CONFUSE THE ELECTORATE

I know una game - that is the APC strategy so Obaseki supporters will get tired and relinquish that optimism to vote for Obaseki because

AFTERALL THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

You failed to read what I wrote about Obaseki which is true because your brain cant access, rationalize and retain information - you have been zom be fied by APC - grin grin grin
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
ogbonti:

go sleep inside gutter

as an N-POWER recipient - APC told all u e-rats to keep saying APC and PDP are all the same people JUST TO CONFUSE THE ELECTORATE

I know una game - that is the APC strategy so Obaseki supporters will get tired and relinquish that optimism to vote for Obaseki because

AFTERALL THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

You failed to read what I wrote about Obaseki which is true because your brain cant access, rationalize and retain information - you have been zom be fied by APC - grin grin grin

I didn't ask you to rant like an idiot.

I said you should point out the part of my comment that made you call me APC man.

Or did you just make that comment without using your brain?

Focus, boy. Focus
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Bundaweber: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
LIAR!!!LIAR!!! PANTS ON FIRE. WE ALL KNOW THE REAL AUTHOR OF SIMPLE AGENDA
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Tareq1105: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2020
packman:
Since You said You Launched it through a Media Medium.... then ask them to lift the Video of your launching.... is there any intellectual right on the so called manifesto....
When you are coming up with an attack always be prepared for a retaliation...

most of this politicians just come up for cheap popularity content strategies..... just for their pocket

Pedro should answer these 2 questions bcoz not everyone is a fool like some blind Edo youths.

1.) Was the Patent Right of his said stolen manifestos registered?

2.) What is the ISBN number of his work?

It's interesting that some educated illiterate Edo youths are mentally and intellectually lazy. They don't even know what question to ask.

They just align with stupid posts without asking intelligent questions. Is that how easy it is to insult the intelligence of Edo youths?

All they know is Edo is not Lagos. Of course, Edo can never be Lagos. Pedro should answer above questions.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Tareq1105: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2020
trutht828:

And what if this same Pedro can provide evidence to back his claim and you discover that it is not conspiracy, what will you say.

Was his said manifestos registered?

If yes, what is the ISBN number?

Foooools supporting Petrol Obaseki.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ogbonti: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2020
trutht828:

I didn't ask you to rant like an idiot.

I said you should point out the part of my comment that made you call me APC man.

Or did you just make that comment without using your brain?

Focus, boy. Focus

sifia pains grin
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Decive: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Irrespective of its origin, which is still not conclusively established, as much as Trump tweets about the “Chinese virus,” Covid-19 already poses immensely serious questions about biopolitics (where’s Foucault when we need him?) and bio-terror.

The working hypothesis of coronavirus as a very powerful but not Armageddon-provoking bio-weapon unveils it as a perfect vehicle for widespread social control – on a global scale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / President Buhari's Tribute To Late Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.