Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki (21619 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Simple Agenda: Ize Iyamu Says He Didn't Plagiarise Pedro's Intellectual Property / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ernieboy(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
YoungLionken:
FYI The Pedro is a brother to the current governor of Edo state. So it's conspiracy..

The Obaseki family has betrayal in their blood. The same Pedro once ran to secure space in the gubernatorial election in 2016, even when he knew of his brother's intention...
they are not brothers, they just come from the same extended family
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by PIMPAR: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Engineerboat with multiple monicker. This was the thread you created about Obaseki yrs ago.
PDP Tax collectors. You can't use another monicker to promote the same Obaseki to deceive the Gullible fellow again

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Ituneth(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=trutht828 post=91829661]Those who support the thieves called ize- iyamu, Oshiomhole or Obaseki really baffle me.

Oshiomhole called someone a thief, cultist and rapist 4 years ago, but he is praising him today and some people here are pitching their tents with them. Are you not an idiot?

This same Oshiomhole called Obaseki a good man 4 years ago but now calls him a fraud with fake NYSC certificate. The same APC NWC that approved him 4 years ago are now condemning him and most of you are not seeing that these guys are playing you for fools!

Ize- iyamu and Obaseki are jumping from party to party and this doesn't awaken you that they don't care about any ideology but only their personal interests.

Why are we still divided by political parties when we know that these parties are camps of thieves with zero ideology?

Do we love being stupid or something?

Thats the point bro,you hit the nail
We must stop been a mumu youths and wake up,instead of supporting the thieves

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Imjustagirl(f): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
YoungLionken:
FYI The Pedro is a brother to the current governor of Edo state. So it's conspiracy..

The Obaseki family has betrayal in their blood. The same Pedro once ran to secure space in the gubernatorial election in 2016, even when he knew of his brother's intention...

How does that remove from the fact that Ize-Iyamu is a theif?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by AngelicBeing: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:
Those who support the thieves called ize- iyamu, Oshiomhole or Obaseki really baffle me.

Oshiomhole called someone a thief, cultist and rapist 4 years ago, but he is praising him today and some people here are pitching their tents with them. Are you not an idiot?

This same Oshiomhole called Obaseki a good man 4 years ago but now calls him a fraud with fake NYSC certificate. The same APC NWC that approved him 4 years ago are now condemning him and most of you are not seeing that these guys are playing you for fools!

Ize- iyamu and Obaseki are jumping from party to party and this doesn't awaken you that they don't care about any ideology but only their personal interests.

Why are we still divided by political parties when we know that these parties are camps of thieves with zero ideology?

Gbam, 5 trillion likes cheesy

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by asatemple(f): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Who the simple agenda epp?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by PIMPAR: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Imjustagirl:

How does that remove from the fact that Ize-Iyamu is a theif?
Did he steal your destiny?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by mudiana(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:
Those who support the thieves called ize- iyamu, Oshiomhole or Obaseki really baffle me.

Do we love being stupid or something?x

please if you were to be in obaseki's shoes, wat would you have done after been told that you can't run for second term?

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Barristert: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Provided u got approval for the Intellectual property. If not registered u got no claim.

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Jabioro: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

Nigerian political circle are naturally """STEWPID""" the gathering of hyenas are called assembly..we have assembled the devourers as ours governance heads...

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by LeeTaurus05(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Don't break the bridge behind you, you might want to cross it someday. Be mindful of what you say today, cos tomorrow is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by seguno2: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Iyamu the acid pourer

Can you imagine how a comrade turns around to support an expelled cultist and thief?
How does Oshiomhole claim integrity and people accept it
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by emilo2bad: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Yet more evidence of stealing and the terrible character of Ize yam yam thief of anything goes.

All the warning signs are there and very apparent for all to see. A character like this can never make a good Governor.

Edo sons and daughters have decided not to knowingly enter one chance by rejecting ize yam yam thief! Nigeria can be great again if we stop allowing these types of characters into position of power as they represent the very evil that drags us backward as a great nation
so you now speak for Edo sons and daughters. Na wa
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by BengaziTherapy: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Video Evidence of the plagiarism issue between Don Pedro Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ROTlpm91mY
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by smallsmall: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Obaseki said he first publicly unveiled the SIMPLE Agenda in August 2015 during a live programme on BENTV UK, where he presented his six-pronged campaign manifesto as an aspirant for the 2016 governorship election in Edo State.

He said in a statement: “It has come to my attention that people have been advertising their campaign manifesto to be the SIMPLE Agenda, which is a direct lifting of my ideas I shared publicly in 2015.

My SIMPLE idea is an acronym for Security and Social Welfare; Infrastructure Development and Urban Renewal; Manpower Development and Training; Public-Private Partnership; Leadership by Example and Employment for Edo Youths. This is the same as what the Pastor and his followers are parading online today.

“So, I state categorically that I would be commencing processes for retrieving my Intellectual Property, as it is obvious that the idea did not originate from those who are pushing on with it today.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/simple-agenda-ize-iyamu-plagiarising-my-intellectual-property-%25E2%2580%2595-pedro-obaseki/amp/

STOP SPREADING LIES fromm the Pit of hell, like your Obaseki.

It was Ize- Iyamu, while he was in PDP, who COMMISSIONED and PAID PEDRO OBASEKI to do a write-up for him on that idea od SIMPLE.
He did the job he was paid to do by his Principal, Ize-Iyamu and the Right to that Write-Up and name belongs to Ize-Iyamu.

The brother of the current Edo Governor did not utter a word back then, neither was did the Governor.

It is like asking your Secretary to draft a Memo for you on an idea you want to put on paper, does that Memo belong to the Secretary or is the Secretary responsible for the ideas in the Memo or the M.D who authorised it?
LET US CALL A SPADE, A SPADE
If Obaseki is convinced he is going to lose this election, he better start working hard now instead of chasing Shadows.
grin
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by MrImole: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
YoungLionken:

Cousin
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

so what's Ur point now?

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Ize Iyamu has always known to be a thief
..he is a 700 million naira wanted thief

Thief thief izeyamuyamu!!!

Cc: bighead9
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by smallsmall: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

So Obaseki is not jumping from Party to PartyWhen he won first term in AOC and then jumps to PDP to seek a second term? shocked grin grin

So the PDP did not call Obaseki a Certificate forger and a serial numskull and a thief but today, they had to collect #6Billion of Edo people's money from him (Tax Collectors, according to an staunch PDP member, Governor Wike!) to surpress alltheir Faithful Governorship aspirants, for him?
grin grin

Abeg, that "Stupid" is your middle name and l am sure you love it, going by y[b]our ONE SIDED post.[/b]
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by AreaFada2: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2020
YoungLionken:

Not his brother but they are paternal cousins.

Pedro is also a cousin to Ize-Iyamu on his mother's side too.

They are all part of Benin elite. Many are related by blood or marriage.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by MikkieEl: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2020
YoungLionken:

m

Pedro made known his interest first.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Bighead9: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Thief thief izeyamuyamu!!!

Cc: bighead9

Edo prefer İze Iyamu over ugly and incompetent Obaseki. We will vote Pastor İze Iyamu even if he is the Devil himself. grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by santakris(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

I totally support you on this and it has been my song since GEJ days.

My take on this is that most of us here know the truth and also know where to caste our vote when the time comes but what of our literate and illetraate parents at home? What about our street brothers and sisters who are ready to caste their vote anywhere simply because of a cheap bait?

Until we are able to convince these set of people I don't expect any change soon.

1 Like

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Bighead9: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
boogie2:

Speak for yourself.

Have you heard that one of Obaseki's ally and a Senior Special Assistant resigned yesterday? He is one amongst over 50 Obaseki's political appointees who resigned. The Secretary to the State government and some commissioners also resigned in the past.
Obaseki na bad market. grin grin grin

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Bighead9: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
DeRay98:

In your dreams..abi?
Ize-Iyamu is an abandoned project his popularity is only within his party and among the thugs like Kabaka that feeds from his table....
His ambition is dead on arrival.

E go soon do you like magic come September.

Edo na Pastor İze Iyamu we want.

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Bighead9: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
ManOfCompetence:

Speak for yourself man....Edo people will never vote a cultist, thief and political prostitute as governor

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is the real cultist. His Deputy is a cultist too.
Edo people will rather vote for a Pastor.

Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by ogbonti: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

It is a travesty to compare Obaseki to Ize Iyamu’s political prostitution.

Obaseki was railroaded into summary disqualification because his former Boss has scores to settle with him - SO IF YOU WERE IN OBASEKI’s shoes, what will you do? Just sit down there and accept the judgement of an evil demagogue OR you stand up and fight by switching your allegiance to a party that will ensure you complete your tenure and leave an enduring legacy? I guess you will do the later without giving it a second thought!
Even at that, Obaseki was technically forced out of the APC - he stayed in the party while he got insulted and harassed everyday by parallel leadership in the state APC. He was openly courted by PDP for months but he didn’t yield. It was getting to a point where his supporters were almost getting fed up with his loyalty to the APC. Statesmen like Chief Edwin Clarke had to practically beg Obaseki to leave for the PDP while he has his “political breath” - and even at that Obaseki humbly went to the President and asked him for advise. He said he won’t take a decision until he speaks to the president and when he did - may be he was trying to salvage whatever APC was left in him BUT after that meeting probably he was convinced he was no longer needed in the party and he moved to the PDP

OBASEKI’s story is different from IZE IYAMU’s story

Ize Iyamu was in PDP originally with Lucky Igbinedion and left to form APC when he could not get the party’s ticket. He fell out with Oshiomole in APC because he couldn’t get the party’s ticket and went to PDP. He was given the ticket in 2016 in PDP but lost to Obaseki and instead of him to remain in PDP to contest again in 2020 - he left for APC to remove Obaseki from the party’s ticket through Oshiomole insatiable greed and lust for power and control

so comparing both individuals - who is really standing for nothing between the 2 of them ?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by Myself2(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Ize Iyamu has always known to be a thief
..he is a 700 million naira wanted thief

Person thief 700 Milly, na to thief SIMPLE agenda go hard am?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2020
mudiana:
please if you were to be in obaseki's shoes, wat would you have done after been told that you can't run for second term?

Why did Obaseki join APC? Is it not supposed to be because PDP has an ideology he does not agree with? Has that ideology changed?

So, what's he doing in PDP since the ideology of the PDP is still the same? Or is his decision to join the APC initially wasn't based on specific ideology?
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
ogbonti:

It is a travesty to compare Obaseki to Ize Iyamu’s political prostitution.

Obaseki was railroaded into summary disqualification because his former Boss has scores to settle with him - SO IF YOU WERE IN OBASEKI’s shoes, what will you do? Just sit down there and accept the judgement of an evil demagogue OR you stand up and fight by switching your allegiance to a party that will ensure you complete your tenure and leave an enduring legacy? I guess you will do the later without giving it a second thought!
Even at that, Obaseki was technically forced out of the APC - he stayed in the party while he got insulted and harassed everyday by parallel leadership in the state APC. He was openly courted by PDP for months but he didn’t yield. It was getting to a point where his supporters were almost getting fed up with his loyalty to the APC. Statesmen like Chief Edwin Clarke had to practically beg Obaseki to leave for the PDP while he has his “political breath” - and even at that Obaseki humbly went to the President and asked him for advise. He said he won’t take a decision until he speaks to the president and when he did - may be he was trying to salvage whatever APC was left in him BUT after that meeting probably he was convinced he was no longer needed in the party and he moved to the PDP

OBASEKI’s story is different from IZE IYAMU’s story

Ize Iyamu was in PDP originally with Lucky Igbinedion and left to form APC when he could not get the party’s ticket. He fell out with Oshiomole in APC because he couldn’t get the party’s ticket and went to PDP. He was given the ticket in 2016 in PDP but lost to Obaseki and instead of him to remain in PDP to contest again in 2020 - he left for APC to remove Obaseki from the party’s ticket through Oshiomole insatiable greed and lust for power and control

so comparing both individuals - who is really standing for nothing between the 2 of them ?

Political prostitution itself is a sign of irresponsibility and immorality. The two of them are the same. It is always about their selfish interests.
Re: Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki by trutht828: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2020
smallsmall:

So Obaseki is not jumping from Party to PartyWhen he won first term in AOC and then jumps to PDP to seek a second term? shocked grin grin

So the PDP did not call Obaseki a Certificate forger and a serial numskull and a thief but today, they had to collect #6Billion of Edo people's money from him (Tax Collectors, according to an staunch PDP member, Governor Wike!) to surpress alltheir Faithful Governorship aspirants, for him?
grin grin

Abeg, that "Stupid" is your middle name and l am sure you love it, going by y[b]our ONE SIDED post.[/b]

People like you are the reasons why things are getting worse for Nigeria.

When you read a post, you reqd it with just one part of your brain while the other part remains completely dead.

Go back and read what I posted; then you will realise how very dumb, blind and stupid you sound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Strike Hits Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.