Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Igbos In Opc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Opc (7583 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Opc by oderemo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
it so funny how ppl without first hand account of event can start saying all maner of rubbish on public forum
without themselves knowing what they stand for.
can that GREENTOOTH  guy spell out what opc stand for?
bakassi, arewa., opc etc what did they all stand?
lets get to the bottom of this MAFIA like organisations?
Re: Igbos In Opc by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
ode remo:

it so funny how ppl without first hand account of event can start saying all maner of rubbish on public forum

ok brother

arewa is not a militant group like opc, bakassi, massob etc

2.) in my visit to port harcount, i was eating in one shop when bakassi boys with red stuff tied on there arm bulled the shop keeper to serve them food and did not pay

you do not see arewa do that

3.) Opc was formed for the intreset of there yoruba people but it is divided into 2 fractions
i) the diplomatic one ii) the miltant one
massob do not bull people they only fight for the igbo cause and help igbos in igboland, this due to there fight for the biafra not for igbo cause so the miltary will view them as traitors to nigeria unlike awera and opc

we as opc help there people in yorubaland and all over the world

arewa is also divided into 3

i) diplomatic one ii) the youths iii) the touts

the job of the touts is to stop the oppression of northerners up north and all over the country
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
alj harem:

i think you are right

can i ask what massob and bakassi boys stand for ?
you should answer that question from ur friends atleast they told u about igbos joining Opc.
But please do you have any thing doing atall because for few yrs you have never been absent 4rm nairaland and d worst you never post educative or interesting things rather a forum where yorubas would bash @ igbos or igbos bash @ them and even if u are not the one who post it then YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE lighting flames for the both. pls tell urself the truth, am i wrong?
Re: Igbos In Opc by mrperfect(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
What is the essence of this thread?
Re: Igbos In Opc by sadyeek(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
Just paassing by
Re: Igbos In Opc by seanet02: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
@bluetooth, thank you for upholding the Integrity of The Future Armed Forces of ODUDUWA Republic, you see oderemo is simply one of those who will sit down at their home and post rubbish to the net, but they are not ready to make any sacrifize for the nation, yet they want a change. It is on record that OPC stood by the YORUBAS in ILORIN during the crises over there, they were the one who dealti with the hausas at Sagamu when they were being silly! They were the one who called the hausas to order in Lagos, can you remember the time our chest beating ibos threatened to Declare Biafra in Lagos? It was not oderemo who beat sense into their reasoning faulty, it was OPC, it was Fasheun and Gani Adams who said "TRY IT AND SEE HELL" and you know our ibos brothers being who they are, they quickly retract their statement, when the ijaws were on rampage against the ITSHEKIRIS who are also YORUBAS it was also OPC who was defending them in Warri,did we ever see the Ode of Remo? I am solidly being you.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
ode remo:

[s]it so funny how ppl without first hand account of event can start saying all maner of rubbish on public forum
[/s]
I should educate you on what ? Oponu !

When Awolowo started ''Egbe Omo oduduwa '' and Action Group,what did they stand for ? Is not for the good of the yorubas ? When Soyinka started confraternity,was it not in good intention before it was hijacked ?
Who told you opc started as a mafia organization ? The fact that things got bad for the organization along the line did not mean that they don't have a good agenda for the ethnic they represent.go back and do your research before running your mouth like grinding machine.ode remo ko,ode buruku ni.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Afam4eva(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
seanet02:

@bluetooth, thank you for upholding the Integrity of The Future Armed Forces of ODUDUWA Republic, you see oderemo is simply one of those who will sit down at their home and post rubbish to the net, but they are not ready to make any sacrifize for the nation, yet they want a change. It is on record that OPC stood by the YORUBAS in ILORIN during the crises over there, they were the one who dealti with the hausas at Sagamu when they were being silly! They were the one who called the hausas to order in Lagos, can you remember the time our chest beating ibos threatened to Declare Biafra in Lagos? It was not oderemo who beat sense into their reasoning faulty, it was OPC, it was Fasheun and Gani Adams who said "TRY IT AND SEE HELL" and you know our ibos brothers being who they are, they quickly retract their statement, when the ijaws were on rampage against the ITSHEKIRIS who are also YORUBAS it was also OPC who was defending them in Warri,did we ever see the Ode of Remo? I am solidly being you.

Na lie go kill you, I just dey laugh.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Longlife01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
Thats rubbish.!
Re: Igbos In Opc by aljharem(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
seanet02:

correct !!!!
Re: Igbos In Opc by aloyemeka1: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
OPC is now a classy organization for this thread to make it to the headlines. Pathetic! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Igbos In Opc by seanet02: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2011
@afam4fool, where did i lie in the post? Oponu afofun gbemu
Re: Igbos In Opc by oderemo(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2011
GREENTOOTH DECAY, you will at least to me make more sense if you don't result to insult to buttress your point,
anyway, back to base camp. can we skip the fence for a minute and forget abt that your egbe omo oduduwa because we all know how that ended, and how laudable confraternities are fast improving our educational standards in all higher institutions today .
for the fact that you agreed that  opc been hijacked by thugs and hoodlums should open your Intel. to the diff, btw
yesterday and today.
today is reality, not yesterdays opc of fasheun,so stop  mambo jumbo.
ppl like you sit at d comfort of your vill. and reel out figures/stories.
were you there fighting with opc in ilorin, lagos and Benin as u rightly claimed.?
i have seen opc in action various tyms during both fasheun and gani adams regime.
if u think opc of today will defend you, i say dream on.
as usual looking for someonelse to bell the cat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbos In Opc by yommyuk: 3:09am On Feb 09, 2011
hmmm,

can you remember the time our chest beating ibos threatened to Declare Biafra in Lagos? It was not oderemo who beat sense into their reasoning faulty, it was OPC,

I don't trust them. cool

this is not tribalistic comment but the TRUTH.

Omo odua should watch out. shocked
Re: Igbos In Opc by Blazing99: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2011
unbelievable
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2011
Igbo nation cannot seem to stay away from anything Yoruba; not a bad thing.
Igbos survive and thrive in Yorubaland.
Igbos get their valuable education in Yorubaland.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Abagworo(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2011
Igbos regard everywhere they settle as home.Even in the face of killings,persecution and intimidation,they still continue to thrive and multiply.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2011
ode remo:

GREENTOOTH DECAY, you will at least to me make more sense if you don't result to insult to buttress your point,
anyway, back to base camp. can we skip the fence for a minute and forget abt that your egbe omo oduduwa because we all know how that ended, and how laudable confraternities are fast improving our educational standards in all higher institutions today .
for the fact that you agreed that  opc been hijacked by thugs and hoodlums should open your Intel. to the diff, btw
yesterday and today.
today is reality, not yesterdays opc of fasheun,so stop  mambo jumbo.
ppl like you sit at d comfort of your vill. and reel out figures/stories.
were you there fighting with opc in ilorin, lagos and Benin as u rightly claimed.?
i have seen opc in action various tyms during both fasheun and gani adams regime.
if u think opc of today will defend you, i say dream on.
as usual looking for someonelse to bell the cat shocked shocked shocked
people like you need to be insulted to learn.you forgot that Pdp that became nigeria's nightmare did not start like this infact the founding fathers that now turned themselves into another thing were the ones that stood their ground against the terror regime of Abacha.
Did NURTW start like a Mafia organization ? NO
It's a natural phenomenon for people to change due to some circumstances.what brought disgruntleness to PDP,NURTW and OPC is nothing but leadership tussle and the problems with each of these organization have not stop them from being what they are.
The fact that we don't like pdp because of what they have turned into does not stop from stop them from being recognized by INEC as a political party.if same goes for NURTW,why should OPC's case be different ?.militias group have been a pre-colonial feature in yorubaland and it will continue to exist and there is nothing an ode like you can do about it,.if you no gree,go drink acid.
Re: Igbos In Opc by udezue(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2011
Actually when OPC threatened to attack Arthur Nzeribe if he ever stepped foot in Lagos it was MASSOB that told them to TRY IT AND SEE Lagos burn to the ground with all of em and guess what OPC backed off and yes Arthur Nzeribe did this thang in Lasgidi so shut up Bluetooth.

@IlekeOlODO, there are Yoruba ppl also going to school in Igbo land. One of a female was given free accomodation by my parents coz she could not afford paying to be in a hostel so get ur shyt straight.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2011
The highest MUGU in this NL is Alj Haram he thinks with his ANUS , what kind of thread is?, this Bloody Boko Haram trying to cause war b/w two southerners and these Ode oshi yoruba in this forum are so miopic that they cant even see an inch close what this topic is all about, Moderator if you can allow this kind of topic you should also allow me use the appropriate bashing words on this Arab rejected#
The only power Hausas have in this country is the " Weak Mind of Yorubas", always begging the Hausas to spare them, we the Ibos will crush any Baga
Re: Igbos In Opc by favouredjb(f): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2011
seanet02:

If you allow them, one day you will wake up and see them agitating to be the new Oni of Ife.

grin grin grin,true that
@op,they are members of the lagos vigilante,we yorubas i must state are very welcoming though
wink
Re: Igbos In Opc by KnowAll(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2011
The Igbo man joining OPC reminded me of a sikh man in England who joined the BNP(anti-ethnic minority party in the UK) Well we are in a Political Correctness time anything can happen. undecided
Re: Igbos In Opc by favouredjb(f): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2011
udezue:

Actually when OPC threatened to attack Arthur Nzeribe if he ever stepped foot in Lagos it was MASSOB that told them to TRY IT AND SEE Lagos burn to the ground with all of em and guess what OPC backed off and yes Arthur Nzeribe did this thang in Lasgidi so shut up Bluetooth.

@IlekeOlODO, there are Yoruba ppl also going to school in Igbo land. One of a female was given free accomodation by my parents coz she could not afford paying to be in a hostel so get your shyt straight.

my dear you can't compare to the large number of igbo students in yoruba land
Re: Igbos In Opc by aljharem(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2011
udezue:

@IlekeOlODO, there are Yoruba ppl also going to school in Igbo land. One of a female was given free accomodation by my parents coz she could not afford paying to be in a hostel so get your shyt straight.

chai, that is a bloody lie

they begged afenifere who spoke to opc for igbo

were did you get that from

udezue chai,,.,. you must be boko harem shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbos In Opc by VisionML: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2011
Why not?
Anything is possible, it will a lovely idea to have an ibo man in OPC, a yoruba man in Bakassi and an ibo man in AREWA

for best pricing for cars from US
visit visionml.com
Re: Igbos In Opc by T9ksy(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2011
favouredjb:

[/b]
grin grin grin,true that
@op,they are members of the lagos vigilante,we yorubas i must state are very welcoming though wink

And what do we get back in return for our hospitality?
abuses and derogatory remarks.
Some of the id.iots here calling us names, their fathers/uncles/mamas/aunties left their region
to come to ours and benefitted from Awo's free education.
However at the mere mention of the guy, the same mo.rons will start foaming in the mouth like rabid dogs.
Re: Igbos In Opc by oderemo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
It's a natural phenomenon for people to change due to some circumstances.what brought disgruntleness to PDP,NURTW and OPC is nothing but leadership tussle and the problems with each of these organization have not stop them from being what they are.
The fact that we don't like pdp because of what they have turned into does not stop from stop them from being recognized by INEC as a political party.if same goes for NURTW,why should OPC's case be different

you are now chatting pure 4kery,
can you see the contradiction in what you just wrote.
so those organisation still hold dear the fundamentals of there establishments, the mind boggles .
and to you the NURTW IS SOLELY A YORUBA ORGANISATION. cause i can c u linking the 2 together now.
i dey laffu.
step aside that, y would an igbo man join your dear opc?
Re: Igbos In Opc by T9ksy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
ode remo:

so those organisation still hold dear the fundamentals of there establishments, the mind boggles .
and to you the NURTW IS SOLELY A YORUBA ORGANISATION. cause i can c u linking the 2 together now.
i dey laffu.

Y would we yorubas admit a slimy igbo man into our OPC?
Last time we did, zik the father of all slimy gits destroyed the party only to then go and form his igbo party.
Re: Igbos In Opc by VERYANGRY(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
T9ksy:

Y would we yorubas admit a slimy igbo man into our OPC?
Last time we did, zik the father of all slimy gits destroyed the party only to then go and form his igbo party.

[/quote

did u drink palm oil or is that just the colour of ya teeth? lil gimp
Re: Igbos In Opc by VERYANGRY(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
ode remo:

so those organisation still hold dear the fundamentals of there establishments, the mind boggles  .
i dey laffu.

my dear help me ask am oo,,
Re: Igbos In Opc by T9ksy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
So you are very angry, huh.
tough. Obviously your state of mind has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
The bottomline is noone in this silly contraption wants anything to do with you mada.phockers.
Pi.ss off to your "land of the rising sun".
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
T9ksy, or what ever you call ur name, I can see u r still a Homo sapien, Ape cover your shameless stinking mouth. The ibos are helping yorubas to think thats why ur governors and OPC are employ our service[b] Isi-ewe [/b] like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / James Ngilari Remanded For N167m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.