Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Igbos In Opc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Opc (7588 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Opc by fstranger3(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2011
ASL33:

Its only in Nigeria that people can assume anything to discredit their fellow citizen. You asked for source and one is provided you resorted to duration. Now that he has provided a date from 2005 what else will come up with.

Abia did the same within the same period as well, do you want source?

You dont get it, do you?

There is a gulf of difference between a commissioner and a special adviser. Special advisers are ordinary tea boys employed to wake the governors up and fetch teas for them, they are not integrated into the government per se. Commissioners on the other hand are part and parcel of the government, and it takes trust and a certain degree of political maturity and liberality of the other for, in the case of Nigeria, the governors to employ people of other ethnic affiliations as commissioner.

On that basis alone, no one else has done what the Yorubas have done to enhance and advance project One Nigeria.
Re: Igbos In Opc by excanny: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
fstranger3:

You dont get it, do you?

There is a gulf of difference between a commissioner and a special adviser. Special advisers are ordinary tea boys employed to wake the governors up and fetch teas for them, they are not integrated into the government per se. Commissioners on the other hand are part and parcel of the government, and it takes trust and a certain degree of political maturity and liberality of the other for, in the case of Nigeria, the governors to employ people of other ethnic affiliations as commissioner.

On that basis alone, no one else has done what the Yorubas have done to enhance and advance project One Nigeria.

You are 'yarning' NONSENSE.

In govt circles, special advisers wield more power than commission. They even recommend the sack of a commissioner.
Re: Igbos In Opc by komando7(m): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2011
Why is the illiterate, agberoic seanet (seamoron) drawing down the quality of the discource. Seanet you are beginning to sound more and more like a drooling slowpoke. No offence. Tackle issues with issues, and not with idiotic insults.
Re: Igbos In Opc by T9ksy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
EzeUche_:

We Igbos are settlers. When our populations grow too much for our region to handle, we expand. This is how the world works in general. Expansion is as old as civilization itself. People need to stop complaining and get over it. As long as my people keep on producing large amounts of people, we will continue to "invade" other people's land.

Oh well,  here we have it right from the horse's mouth!!!

Could this be the reason why the hausa/fulani always tend to butcher them in their enclave as far back as the 40's?
They were scared of being "invaded" and subsequently "marginalised" in their own villages.

Over to you alj. harem, maybe you can enlighten us further in view of the above quote. Especially the part in bold.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2011
ASL33:

Its only in Nigeria that people can assume anything to discredit their fellow citizen. You asked for source and one is provided you resorted to duration. Now that he has provided a date from 2005 what else will come up with.

Abia did the same within the same period as well, do you want source?
i dnt think u knw dis guyz, even a million source cant convince them.they want it in their tribalistic mind that they are hospitable to the the igbos so will never admit the ones our govt do even before them.
Re: Igbos In Opc by fstranger3(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2011
Toaskarity:

i dnt think u knw dis guyz, even a million source cant convince them.they want it in their tribalistic mind that they are hospitable to the the igbos so will never admit the ones our govt do even before them.

You have no idea what you are talking about!

Please stay out of this thread, go back to your cleaning job at the Emirates stadium
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

You have no idea what you are talking about!

Please stay out of this thread, go back to your cleaning job at the Emirates stadium
i knw ur kind,always insulting people you dnt know.I'm a law student here in Nigeria anyway that must be ur job in peckham cheesy.
I have a clear clue of what has been happening on this thread & of course i know u as much as others becomeric, &co about tribalism in this NL
As they say THE TRUTH ALWAYS BITE jst as my word has done to you.
Re: Igbos In Opc by fstranger3(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2011
Toaskarity:

i knw your kind,always insulting people you dnt know.I'm a law student here in Nigeria anyway that must be your job in peckham cheesy.
I have a clear clue of what has been happening on this thread & of course i know u as much as others becomeric, &co about tribalism in this NL
As they say THE TRUTH ALWAYS BITE jst as my word has done to you.

Sorry to break it to you, you should have kept the Law student part to yourself as you are embarrassing your Law school with your written English, not minding that you lack critical thinking skills as evidenced by the quality of your posts. The English faculty at your school would be enraged and would have their heads full of existential angst were they to come across your posts.
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

Sorry to break it to you, you should have kept the Law student part to yourself as you are embarrassing your Law school with your written English, not minding that you lack critical thinking skills as evidenced by the quality of your posts. The English faculty at your school would be enraged and would have their heads full of existential angst were they to come across your posts.
cheesy stick to the point!
Or do the topic says ENGLISH CLASS
Re: Igbos In Opc by fstranger3(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2011
Toaskarity:

cheesy stick to the point!
Or do the topic[b] says[/b] ENGLISH CLASS 

Law school Chineke mei  osanabua

Ori iya mi oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

Law school Chineke mei  osanabua

Ori iya mi oooooooooooooooooooooo
cant even get a point in your post!
Stop fooling urself! If you dnt have anything to do this morning! I do!
Go and lick those white man s ass in peckham,
Re: Igbos In Opc by seanet02: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2011
Fstranger, ise o ka e lara! I have some chores to keep you busy, Start learning to read and write Latin.
Re: Igbos In Opc by fstranger3(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2011
seanet02:

Fstranger, ise o ka e lara! I have some chores to keep you busy, Start learning to read and write Latin.

So gbogbo nkan to ri so si oro yi niyen?

Omo ibo yen bu mi, iwo naa tun supporti omo ajekuta mamomi yen. . . Ogunde kuku to so wipe Yoruba Ronu oooooo k'ama so ra di balu fun araye gba.

Anyway, s'aa take off Ori Onirisa to wa l'ori profili e before koto dija gboro l'arin emi ati e

You this Yoruba rascal!
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
fstranger3:

So gbogbo nkan to ri so si oro yi niyen?

Omo ibo yen bu mi, iwo naa tun supporti omo ajekuta mamomi yen. . . Ogunde kuku to so wipe Yoruba Ronu oooooo k'ama so ra di balu fun araye gba.

Anyway, s'aa take off Ori Onirisa to wa l'ori profili e before koto dija gboro l'arin emi ati e

You this Yoruba rascal!
why

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Opc by reckless: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Is not impossible for an ibo man to be in opc. If study the antecedants of an average ibo man, he does anything for money. Otherwise how would explain the involvement of ibo guys in aborted niger delta struggle? 65 percent of the kidnappings that took place in the ,iger Delta during the struggle was done by the ibo's, 75 percent of all dubious activities ranging from 419 to prostitution in P/H, Yenagoa and Asaba are all carried by the ibo's. So why are you surprise that they are in opc?
Re: Igbos In Opc by Afanna1: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hummmmmm
Re: Igbos In Opc by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
reckless:

Is not impossible for an ibo man to be in opc. If study the antecedants of an average ibo man, he does anything for money. Otherwise how would explain the involvement of ibo guys in aborted niger delta struggle? 65 percent of the kidnappings that took place in the ,iger Delta during the struggle was done by the ibo's, 75 percent of all dubious activities ranging from 419 to prostitution in P/H, Yenagoa and Asaba are all carried by the ibo's. So why are you surprise that they are in opc?
i dont blame you! you must be a typical village yoruba rascals, only interested in the bad things of igbos as if ur people are the best. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Opc by reckless: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2011
@Toaskarity:
Quote from: reckless on March 26, 2011, 03:34 PM

i dont blame you! you must be a typical village yoruba rascals, only interested in the bad things of igbos as if your people are the best.

My guy you missed it. I've never for one day hid my identity. I am an ijaw man from Ekeremor in Bayelsa state. And for what I said about the ibo's in the Niger Delta, feel free and walk to either the police headquarters in PH or the SSS office there and confirm it for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / Obono-Obla: 'Ekweremadu Should Face His False Asset Declaration Case' / FG Frustrating Cbn’s Efforts To Spur Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.