Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

No Man Is Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Is Broke (340 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Is Broke by Burnguveren(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2020
NO MAN IS BROKE

* If he can atleast, Feed himself 2-3Square meal daily, without Begging!

* Go outing on his own expense, without waiting for Friends to

* Sponsoring himself in School (If you must know, most Guys in school are their own sponsors).

* Send little money from Time to Time to his Family!

*Help a Friend from the little he has.

* Buy Phones, Calling cards and data, Clothes! Shoes! Rent/ Furnish his Manageable Comfort all by himself! (I get one Cool handsome bike Guy wey if u see him room ehn, u no go believe say na Okada Rider), Even if he lives with his Parents but adds to the provision of the home and provides for himself.

* Every of his needs is met by him!

These are unquestionable facts of a Guy who's not BROKE.. But for you ladies Mocking rejecting and insulting Guys to be Broke because you wan carry your LAZY selves on them,
Trust me, You're the one who's BROKE!!!

Trust me, I so love and respect strong independent ladies with Handworks! Businesses and Jobs, why? Because they don't insult Men because they know how hard it is out there to make BREAD in these Streets!..

So, don't say Men are Broke when you can't even Provide for own yourselves without expecting Men to do that for you thereby making you a Call Girl..

3 Likes

Re: No Man Is Broke by chatinent: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2020
You are on point, bro. When I hear ladies refer to guy as being broke, it's depicts only one thing: immaturity and gold-digging. These kinds of ladies shouldn't really matter in our lives.
Re: No Man Is Broke by allen113: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Ok, we've heard
Re: No Man Is Broke by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Hold on!

Who thafuck is NO MAN?,why thafuck is he BROKE? & how thafuck can we fix him? grin grin
Re: No Man Is Broke by IamDavids: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Oga I'm broke.

I no need your encouragement grin

But on God, e go set very soon

I no forh, aje!

(1) (Reply)

So Sad � Rest In PEACE Popular Nollywood Actress Chinyere Wilfred Mother / Oyibo Man Caught Loading Danfo Bus [watch Video] / Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.