Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133721 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chomsky1967(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Everyday? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you newlyweds? Chai that chemistry must be mad ooooo. You, the OP and the other guy that commented after him (yanabesee1)are the real MVPs
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Caseywilliams(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Liposure:
i go need some oh
I for Don pack like ten pieces give u, nah free I kolet am nah free i go give am.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Collyno82(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chris525:

My game is to buy a pack or two at a time. Its you who sees no big deal with buying 15 packs at a time who should step up to 50.

Life is not necessarily what you think of it, but solely what you make out of it.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sinator(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Casemiro:

please can you share more on getting the churchy girls.

since one shouldn't go direct, how should one go about it?

Trying to avoid a rape controversy

Truth is anything you need to know is in the bible.

Most of them are wolf � in sheep clothing..
I won't teach you how to do evil shaa..

Don't just go straight and tell them you want to sleep with them.. Simple!!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Casemiro(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
sinator:

Truth is anything you need to know is in the bible.
Most of them are wolf � in sheep clothing.. I won't teach you how to do evil shaa..
Don't just go straight and tell them you want to sleep with them.. Simple!!

Good.

teach me evil.

I want to learn more cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by escapellee(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
For a good and professional back and full body massage to get you relaxed and ease stress you can reach me on 07033543846 same as WhatsApp . Anywhere in Abuja and Lagos. Home and hotel service .
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
UDUJ:

I admire your spirit and your husband is lucky because you don't deny him sex. It makes the marital bond stronger and both parties happier. Cheers cool

Deny as if she isn't enjoying it too??
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by SeunDobo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday

make God give me girl like you to married that we go dey enter the place everyday even before going to work in the morning
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by JustcallmeFavou(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.

Well said!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sinator(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Casemiro:

Good.

teach me evil.

I want to learn more cheesy grin

All you need to know is in Matthew 7:7
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Casemiro(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
sinator:

All you need to know is in Matthew 7:7

how do I ask kwanu
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sinator(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Casemiro:

how do I ask kwanu
i am even happy you read the bible at all..
You have have been told already..
Don't go straight to the point..

Simple!!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Casemiro(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
sinator:
i am even happy you read the bible at all.. You have have been told already.. Don't go straight to the point..
Simple!!

hmm...

going indirectly is great.

can you shed one or two lights on this
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sinator(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Casemiro:

hmm...

going indirectly is great.

can you shed one or two lights on this
no sir
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Casemiro(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2020
sinator:
no sir

Alright Sir.

Already got the drift.

Just wanted more details from you
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by luvyaself95(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...
I just like your boldness wink
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by meobizy(f): 6:07pm On May 02, 2021
This is a useless story, but it reminds me of a similar experience. I sat down by a chemist shop one night when a man ran in to buy a pack of condoms. The attendant’s adult daughters were on duty that night and kept asking the fine gentleman questions regarding the purchase. I felt they both were enamored regarding the guy’s matter though didn’t think much past that. They wished him good luck after the purchase and he went off happily. Forty minutes later he ran back to the shop asking for Postinor tablets. Your guess is as good as mine regarding the situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 02, 2021
kestolove95:

Aba aunty, every day? Abeg dey feed am well o
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by aisha1314(f): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

I admire this man's spirit. It shows that he just does his own thing, lives his life and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks. That's exactly the kind of person I am too.
I'm surprised that buying condoms still poses an issue or a thing of embarrassment to people in the 21st century. Better to be buying condoms than buying antibiotics for STDs or worse anti-retroviral drugs.
He's an adult and he has every right to buy as many condoms as he wants at a time. He also has the right to bleep as much as he wants to consensually of course. At least he's being responsible about his sex life unlike many people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Arielle: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2022
kestolove95:
Correct people! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.