Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity (17074 Views)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 21, 2020
U got spiritual power u never fight politicians
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by olumzzz(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Jazz
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by FlordFlorez(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2020
This seasonal film go sweet o grin
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by teebaxy(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?
remember there are babies 1, 2 before baby 124 ie, otumopo has been in existence b4 ak47

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by adenigga(m): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2020
kinglee007:
Like we're supposed to be surprised?

Abi o!

Everything audio package, form Federal to local government levels.

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Olabode971(f): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Look at them again.... Why casting themselves nau..

No need of casting; just go ahead...

By the time Fulani headsmen hear Whrenn inside those bushes na hin dem go know say Khaki pass Leather..

grin
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Simbrixton(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr.
Isoright
hahaha my bini guy
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?

It shows how silly the southwestern governors are. How can you make a spiritualist without any security experience, the head of a security outfit? I am from the southwest and I am really disappointed reading this cos it shows this amotekun lacks leadership.

That role should have been taken by a retired army personnel who has demonstrated leadership and integrity.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Simbrixton(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Egoveen:
I don't know when yoruba people will get sense *walks out of thread*
mynd 44 rule 2 abeg make una do the needful o na only me una dey always ban
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Simbrixton(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

It shows how silly the southwestern governors are. How can you make a spiritualist without any security experience, the head of a security outfit? I am from the southwest and I am really disappointed reading this cos it shows this amotekun lacks leadership.

That role should have been taken by a retired army personnel who has demonstrated leadership and integrity.
he is a retired security personel

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Simbrixton:
he is a retired security personel

So why is he always talking about fetish things as if it's more potent. Even the thieves and criminals do use these things... We are tired of fetish nonsense. They should do their jobs like a proper security outift and keep quiet.

It is against our faith as christians and muslims to encourage voodoo and black magic all because of security. If they can't work without these satanic nonsense, they should allow others take over. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by nogragra: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://thenationonlineng.net/amotekun-will-use-supernatural-power-to-combat-insecurity/
Amotekun must concentrate on modern training of personnel, buy sophisticated weapons, good modern stratagem, intelligence and leave supernatural powers of demons alone as this can be a spanner in the wheel. If you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Egoveen: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Simbrixton:
mynd 44 rule 2 abeg make una do the needful o na only me una dey always ban
CRY CRY BABY.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2020
nogragra:

Amotekun must concentrate on modern training of personnel, buy sophisticated weapons, good modern stratagem, intelligence and leave supernatural powers of demons alone as this can be a spanner in the wheel. If you know you know

Don't mind them. I pity the southwestern governors that are encouraging them to dabble into satanic spirituality. At the end of the day, the devil will outsmart them and wreak havoc in their security formation. They are tactless and fetish human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

This is open indictment of Nigerian armed forces. The dude named Joe Komolafe came as a retired Brigadier from Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Simbrixton(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

So why is he always talking about fetish things as if it's more potent. Even the thieves and criminals do use these things... We are tired of fetish nonsense. They should do their jobs like a proper security outift and keep quiet.

It is against our faith as christians and muslims to encourage voodoo and black magic all because of security. If they can't work without these satanic nonsense, they should allow others take over. angry
i think its not a bad strategy sha it deflects attention away from core strategy its a good form of sensationalism but obviously only people with high level media and security experience understand what this man is doing
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Simbrixton:
i think its not a bad strategy sha it deflects attention away from core strategy its a good form of sensationalism but obviously only people with high level media and security experience understand what this man is doing

Well I don't think it's just "sensationalism". Right from the inception, the man was wearing a so called spiritual cloak or spiritual armour to impress the house of assembly in one of the SW states. I think it is pure nonsense if we're going to base our security on a false sense of spiritual or supernatural power especially from satanic sources. We don't need that trash. Let them talk about this before they turn the forcr to something else... That's madness!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

This open indictment of Nigerian armed forces. The dude named Joe Komolafe came as a retired Brigadier from Nigerian army.

So why is he always acting like a herbalist without any exposure. He was appointed to lead a security outfit and not a shrine... We don't want nonsense in the south west!

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:
Mr Commandant, just use all the technique you can use to get the job done.

Just deploy a mix of conventional with traditional system to tailor the Amotekun operation to the Nigerian way. Deal with any trespasser or criminal in any way you like.

Logically, if you can deploy a traditional technique to automatically make criminals or trespassers sweep the floor for 3 days nonstop while you just pick them up like fowl, we will appreciate that.

It will make the work easy for Amotekun officers.

LegendCoward:

You have always been a funny dude. In Nigeria, there are folks who are inherently noted for loudmouth and fetish.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by martowskin1(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2020
People that are already chasing yahoo boys like EFCC, taking bribe left and right.

Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by yrex01(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

oga shut up n stop ranting. If our soldiers should use jazz to tackle insecurity z a welcome development. Garbage wey oyinbo don put for some of una head no dey allow some reason well cef. If he want to go spiritually to protect us let him, the only mistake he's making z telling d public der main intention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by dasnan(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmmm, must u announce that you're going to use juju?
Congratulations! you have just armed the criminals to be more sophisticated too.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2020
yrex01:
oga shut up n stop ranting. If our soldiers should use jazz to tackle insecurity z a welcome development. Garbage wey oyinbo don put for some of una head no dey allow some reason well cef. If he want to go spiritually to protect us let him, the only mistake he's making z telling d public der main intention.

It shows you're a fetish person. I am not surprised. By the time they use grenades to blow their heads off in the forest, we'll see how potent your "ayeta" and "ounde" is... Nonsense. Is that how top countries kept themselves safe? Nigerians will always ignore knowledge and truth for sentiments... Dull brain!

5 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Trybes(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Laugh out loud! We should learn to act the way developed societies would do
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by yrex01(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

So why is he always acting like a herbalist without any exposure. He was appointed to lead a security outfit and not a shrine... We don't want nonsense in the south west!
our soldiers are dying day by day following the garbage rule u post up der. And you r among dat will come here to type failed state. If na to protect peoples lives, if dem like make dem dey sacrifice one one cow per day to d gods, as long as peace reign it's a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by lekki1444: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2020
grin Amotekun ass niggas
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Astrologyfact: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2020
grin all the very big best for them
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

There were Yari.ba peeps in 3MCDO during Nigeria\Biafra war who wore live tortoises while still dead in the trenches. I guess it is a cultural thing about Yari.ba and juju.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by LegendHero(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

LegendCoward:

You have always been a funny dude. In Nigeria, there are folks who are inherently noted for loudmouth and fetish.

Yes, I took after Sir. Ojukwu in cowardice.

That is the tradition of our ancestors. While the foreign religion brought some form of modernization, the Yorubas understood we also have our traditional religion and people are still close to the deities.

That is why the Yorubas have Christians, Muslims, and Traditional worshippers coexisting peacefully because we know the value of spirituality. However that cannot be said of the Igbos, who can’t even see eye to eye with their Muslim brothers let alone traditionalists.

Lastly, Ifa religion is practices beyond the shores of Africa by foreigners and I can tell you for free that the Yoruba traditional religion is of value even outside Africa. That cannot be said of your own traditional religion tho!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by israelmao(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Non-conventional approach
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Kemimarch16(f): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay ..nice one omo oduduwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? / 20 Aspirants Show Interest In Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's Seat / Onnoghen: Nigeria Is Not A Colony - Oshiomhole tells US, UK, EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.