Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity (17060 Views)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by HMarshal(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://thenationonlineng.net/amotekun-will-use-supernatural-power-to-combat-insecurity/

This with power is it corrupts.
Who rembs the bakasi boys of the east?
Or the Opc of sometime ago?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Neddyogu(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Just arrest and prosecute one fulani herdsman lerrus see and believe.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Mazigabriel(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Ritchiee:

Can you tell me one tribe that does not have juju?

Even the whites use juju which is more potent and Satan inclined than the African type.
Have you ever wondered why the Yorubas,Binis,Ashantis, Tivs,Igbos,Fon etc could not defeat the Whites then?
Whites have superior and clean juju that overwhelmed the inferior ones in Africa because the deal with the Satan almost directly.
Do you know about Illuminati,Satan church etc?
I know the whites have juju but don't use it the way Africans use it. what I am talking about is that the Yoruba people Love Jennifer juju more than other tribes in the south but the North are better with juju in Nigeria
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Blaksheep: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Another bakassi episode loading..... smh.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by donoso: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria in a sorry state.

This is an utterance coming from a FORMER BRIGADIER GENERAL. This is so pathetic.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by mart1n2750(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2020
What rubbish!

Why not use the 'supernatural power' to
1. Prevent crime
2. Prevent corrupt practices
3. Promote peaceful coexistence etc

...they know the kind of crowd they will sell that crap to.

mtcheeew
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
sebi o Fe gbon, if you're one those people praying for mishap in the south west ogun lo ma pa e. You haven't seen anything yet.

Awọn oosa idile baba e loma pa gbogbo ebí e ati iwo naa! All the lifeless trees and sculptures you worship will ruin you... Animal.

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
OPC all over again.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
sebi o Fe gbon, if you're one those people praying for mishap in the south west ogun lo ma pa e. You haven't seen anything yet.

Back to sender. Awọn oosa idile baba e loma pa e! All the lifeless trees and images you worship will destroy you.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Vulcan24:

stop flaunting ur ignorance, y u ranting nonsense over an article u didn't read and something u are obviously not enlightened

Guy, whether you picked a point or not, I am only concerned about his fetish comments. Be it Thor, Vulcan, Ogun or Sango he sees as his spiritual source, the stupidity in his statement and those defending fetishism is here is more than obvious.

Security is not based on any fetish spiritual practices, I am a Yoruba man and I believe if this is what Amotekun has to offer, we shouldn't expect anything great.

Say what you want, I don't care!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Juliusdee: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
LegendHero:
Mr Commandant, just use all the technique you can use to get the job done.

Just deploy a mix of conventional with traditional system to tailor the Amotekun operation to the Nigerian way. Deal with any trespasser or criminal in any way you like.

Logically, if you can deploy a traditional technique to automatically make criminals or trespassers sweep the floor for 3 days nonstop while you just pick them up like fowl, we will appreciate that.

It will make the work easy for Amotekun officers.
.true talk,but u dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Komolafe urged monarchs to deploy supernatural prowess

The shit just got real cheesy
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2020
baby124:
This is really stupid and naive. You are going to fight someone with AK47 with jazz. How many people can your jazz disable at once?

Don't underestimate the supernatural they can tell where you are right now. Especially when the monarch is involved the power of their magick circle goes up a 100 fold.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by SaintBeehot(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

Back to sender. Awọn oosa idile baba e loma pa e! All the lifeless trees and images you worship will destroy you.
NB: my mom is a pastor, my dad is a Muslim, if you know much about Modakeke you should know the family o Ogunsua, that where I'm from my mum being a pastor and my dad being I Muslim does not mean our heritage should die. Those people are trying to put into use what their forefathers have given to them while trying to protect life and property of their community, I think we should all appreciate their effort. If you think you're capable of handling the situation without using dark powers, I would advise you get out there, ask for a gun and face the herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
NB: my mom is a pastor, my dad is a Muslim, if you know much about Modakeke you should know the family o Ogunsua, that where I'm from my mum being a pastor and my dad being I Muslim does not mean our heritage should die. Those people are trying to put into use what their forefathers have given to them while trying to protect life and property of their community, I think we should all appreciate their effort. If you think you're capable of handling the situation without using dark powers, I would advise you get out there, ask for a gun and face the herdsmen.

Well, one thing is certain: they failed at raising you the proper way. For you to come here and curse just because someone gave his opinion is evidence of bad parenting. Maybe your parents still worship idols...

I thought you believed in Ogun? May it kill you!
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by SaintBeehot(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

Well, one thing is certain: they failed at raising you the proper way. For you to come here and curse just because someone gave his opinion is evidence of bad parenting. Maybe your parents still worship idols...

I thought you believed in Ogun? May it kill you!
you don't have to correct me by repeating same mistake. I'm sorry if I spoke from my bad side.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you don't have to correct me by repeating same mistake. I'm sorry if I spoke from my bad side.

On the basis of admitting your ignorance, you are forgiven. I am not perfect too... But at least I know that the devil never gives free gifts. Same babalawo that gives fortifications to police men, gives to armed robbers, but God is never the author of confusion.

When we trust God and do the right thing as a nation, insecurity and economic challenges will end.

Have a great day.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by SaintBeehot(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
loneprof:

On the basis of admitting your ignorance, you are forgiven. I am not perfect too... But at least I know that the devil never gives free gifts. Same babalawo that gives fortifications to police men, gives to armed robbers, but God is never the author of confusion.

When we trust God and do the right thing as a nation, insecurity and economic challenges will end.

Have a great day.
You're welcome
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Ritchiee: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Mazigabriel:
I know the whites have juju but don't use it the way Africans use it. what I am talking about is that the Yoruba people Love Jennifer juju more than other tribes in the south but the North are better with juju in Nigeria

That is because they are a majority.The people who come near them or at par with them in population are the Igbos but they don't have juju like the Yorubas and the Binis.
As many times as you fight wars so as much will you be juju superior. Ask Oyo empire and Benin empire.
It also shows a kind of superiority.Human kind are prone to do voodoo or juju because of the other world which is spiritual. A lot of people do not know how to get there except through what we call juju,voodoo or talisman.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Pat081: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2020
englishmart:
But to be honest, if you're working with a yoruba man, you need to be very careful. They use jazz a lot.

Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by PenSniper: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Bravo ! Thank you.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Sewgon79(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
SeunStats:
Na we get Juju pass, Ijebu are just overhyped

Bros I beg go and say this in IJEBU IGBO. I promise they will teach you say Juju dey and still alive.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
rafcrown:

Let them use the supernatural power on you first and we see who is the real joker.

Who is this one?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Ibematrix: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tread carefully, Bakassi Boys [South East] started something like this but later used it to settle scores.

Better use it for the intended purpose - Security.

I rest my case.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
The most ridiculous nonesense i have ever read online. grin what would be the point of wasting money on Guns and grenades then? grin stupid people, they should have just consulted their voodoos rather
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by vicbry007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Return of Isakaba
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by LegendHero(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
King44:
you are so on point. In as much as I am a Christian I still believe in such tradition just like my father. You see that northern issue, had it been traditional tactics was introduced, those people who serves as informant to Bokos would stop because of what might happen to them.

Take a look at the issue of kidnappings and how Fulanis are using cows to terrorize people and their farms... And take a look at the responds of the gvtbat the fed level, state and local... How effective has their solution been?... Now take a look at the people's approach by going spiritual on them both kidnappers and Fulani herders, how effective was that?

I was amazed when lightening struck up to 30 cows for trespassing on some farms in SW and how thunders did justice to some kidnappers all news on Nairaland... There is no better justice especially in a failed country like this Nigeria, where cows and herders are national heroes and can't be touched.

I am a bit in agreement with traditional approach to problems... As long as you are not hoping to ruin the lives of people who have not done you no serious harm with impunity.

Introduce authentic traditional ways in the swearing in of governors etc and watch thieves and murders run away from politics. They are aware of this that is why dey would hide under the canopy of Bible and Quran because God would not punish them quickly for lying, God is merciful.

Exactly.

You’ve said it all. Nothing to add or remove.
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by OLULAW: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is 21st century. Can you present metaphysical claims in court as evidence? No world power relies on this sort of nonsense but upon verifiable know how when tackling modern challenges. You see why Africa isn’t progressing?
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Dedetwo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
OLULAW:
This is 21st century. Can you present metaphysical claims in court as evidence? No world power relies on this sort of nonsense but upon verifiable know how when tackling modern challenges. You see why Africa isn’t progressing?

Yes, there is one on Nairaland forum. grin grin
Re: Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity by Johngee07: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
God be with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara Police Returns Matawalle's Vehicles After Court Intervention / Abuja’s 10-lane Road Project To Gulp N257bn[$1.7BN] / Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.